Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money (4781 Views)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
you are so sick in your head. do you know i can feed your entire lineage with all the money i have in my bank account?
Of course I know.

By their rants we shall know thrm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:
wink

I wonder o

Sex is overrated sad

Babe, this your eyes eh! kiss

Issokay.. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by ivyT(f): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Babe, this your eyes eh! kiss

Issokay.. wink

U wan chop am? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by stingbreed(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i'm not a poor guy , i have everything i desired on planet earth and i don't worship money like how some people does, sometimes money ain't everything you know? But it really baffles me how some people like money so much that they can kill for it, which is damn bad, now presently you can't see a girl that love you for what you are but rather for the benjamins, this world is really coming to an end.

I wonder y everyone thinks about opening meaningless threads like they are getting paid or something.... sad

Hey look if u have nothing to say go & sleep,,, if u had everything u ever wanted u won't waste time opening this rubbish u call a thread,,,

Better focus ur energy on things that are more productive than spewing trash online........

MARRUUUU angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:

U wan chop am? shocked

I wan kiss am smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by ivyT(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I wan kiss am smiley

Its been paid for already
*runs away* undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:

Its been paid for already
*runs away* undecided

Please don't go, am tripping.. smiley
You must have been my sister in our past life.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Olutola88(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Both Male and female love money in Nigeria. Even some of the rich girls will still collect from you. The rate of poverty in the country might also be contributing.

Something funny happened on Friday: My male friend who is undergraduate got really broke in school. He called me but I couldn't help his ministry cos I was also broke. Only for him to chat me up later to tell me that his female friend ( he wooed her but she hasn't said YES) sent him 5000 naira. The girl in question is just a 100L girl.

Now the witty thing; my friend was so exhilarated that he used the girl's picture as dp and wrote; “Take home to mama. She has no contender”

My Advice: stop complaining. If you meet a lady that is after avarice, just dump her if you know you are not in 4 dt shii. Personally, I hardly meet such gals, I just don't know why.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by ronald4lif(m): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2015
ivyT:
wink

I wonder o

Sex is overrated sad

angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Mcslize: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2015
williamspaul22:
My guy, if u were a rich man will u be saying this kind thing? Knw ur problem...POVERTY undecided

How did u know he is poor? U guys should try and understand the OP. These days majority of girls will run after u due to what u can offer them. Meaning if u do not have they won't come following u all abt but if u have they will keep coming around perching all over u. U as a man won't be satisfy even if they keep sleeping wit u that true satisfaction won't be there cuz u know they are all after ur money. U wil have that true satisfaction wen u find that one person who will stay by u even wen u don't have anything. She will be there through thick and thin time.

Can u imagine a girl asking me if I can take care of Her? Na me be her papa? That d guy she is dating is the one paying her school fees, Furnished her room and do everything for her. U can see that that relationship is based on what the guy is offereing the girl. If such a guy lose his job tomorrow do u think the girl will still stay with the guy. She will look for another guy who will meet up her demands and needs. Can u now term that as true luv?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by williamspaul22(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Mcslize:

How did u know he is poor? U guys should try and understand the OP. These days majority of girls will run after u due to what u can offer them. Meaning if u do not have they won't come following u all abt but if u have they will keep coming around perching all over u. U as a man won't be satisfy even if they keep sleeping wit u that true satisfaction won't be there cuz u know they are all after ur money. U wil have that true satisfaction wen u find that one person who will stay by u even wen u don't have anything. She will be there through thick and thin time.

Can u imagine a girl asking me if I can take care of Her? Na me be her papa? That d guy she is dating is the one paying her school fees, Furnished her room and do everything for her. U can see that that relationship is based on what the guy is offereing the girl. If such a guy lose his job tomorrow do u think the girl will still stay with the guy. She will look for another guy who will meet up her demands and needs. Can u now term that as true luv?
yea u right.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by mulattoclaro(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Because most of their lives depend on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.