Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43111 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Poliporpor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
so you can afford em...
have you ever thought how cheap you are too?
think!!!

54 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by chanx: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trash! undecided

All girls Are cheap? odinma! cool
Including Your future and past female generations!

Stop stereotyping You fûcking good for nada twaát!

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wolfgangg(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another proof

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Flashh: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Trash! undecided

It seems you didn't even read the post, but you're here to defend in a silly way just because you saw the topic... "Why are girls so cheap".

Your ignorance makes me sick. embarassed

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Proof number 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:
so you can afford em... have you ever thought how cheap you are too? think!!!
Very good ques grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by cowgirl9090: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
broke niccurs are always cranky.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smh.and you had to stereotype every girl "cheap" cause one idiot asked you to bring her over.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never realized that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody was asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Flashh: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided

You can just give him the dollar the girl needed, I'm sure he will deliver it to her quickly. undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yet another proof

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Flashh: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
Smh.and you had to stereotype every girl "cheap" cause one idiot asked you to bring her over.
He didn't say all are cheap.

Do you read this?

I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

33 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Trash! undecided

Answer this (difficult as it for you girls to do), truthfully :

Why do you girls lead men on when you have no intention of dating them? Ten men approach you but you don't tell them outright "no!", you receive their calls, chat them up then weeks later you send your account numbers to then begging them to pay "anything " into them.

You keep men close so you can milk them.

This year alone, how many of you girls can swear you haven't sent your account numbers to random men who aren't your relatives?

You're all cheats and pilferers - you steal with tricks!

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Ekakamba: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Girls are cheap coz dollar is expensive. Abeg o not all girls are cheap especially my bae.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
They are just like that.
If you girlfriend or any girl never asked you for money or you've never bought anything for a girl.

Quote me.
They want you to fuccking spend on them.

What else do they bring to the table ?? Pusssy ??
What else ?? Nothing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flashh:

He didn't say all are cheap.

Do you read this?

99 out of 100 is null & void.his headline says "why are girls so cheap" last time i checked thats called generalising.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by biazarre(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Trash! undecided

All girls Are cheap? odinma! cool Including Your future and past female generations!

nah fight....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Marinza(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol well op u self don't you think you come off as a show off ? Asides that I think it's the way you behave that make gals wanna tax u. In as much as I trust no girl, cos even the one u think is holy and straight forward is busy bin a gold digger somewhere else. Anyways probably the kind of gals you meet I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided

I work for 7 hours everyday that's why i have the money.
Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job.

Do i look like Santa Claus ??
Or do i look like your father ??

Do you work for me ??
Why should i just give you my hard earned money ??

Fucck you and go get a job

48 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
his headline says "why are girls so cheap" and 99 out of 100 is null and void.thats generalising.

Just swear you haven't asked for or receive money from any guy make thunder kill you now.

I don't want to generalize but where are the good ones who don't ask for money or gifts ??

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op....You're wlc.... May God deliver you.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by skywalker240(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
see their dirty mouth like stereotype,.

Nonesense!

Common simple question una no fit answer.

The guy tell u say na all girls? No be 90% out of 10% im tok?

Anyway since devil can not condem devil, a golld diggger will never condem a goldd digggeer.

Make una continu

@Op all those girls when turn u down, fvck all of them toto tear pass d way e tear and use like six to seven condoms once in every round...life is too precious to reason stds.

Make any golddd digggeerrr qoute me if she like.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Michellla(f): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

I work for 7 hours everyday that's why i have the money.
Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job.

Do i look like Santa Claus ??
Or do i look like your father ??

Do you work for me ??
Why should i just give you my hard earned money ??

Fucck you and go get a job
one question.why didnt you direct all these question towards her though?
instead you came to rant on nairaland

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by MizTyna(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
We should ask why you only seem to meet the desperadoes..... Maybe you have something in common with them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by biazarre(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
OK.... let's b straight here, so if a bobo is avin like 400k in naija it means he is as broke as a church rat?.... iz dat wat u mean MR OP??...... hmmmm..... dis escape from Naija guyz, u will Neva cease to amaze person.... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just swear you haven't asked for or receive money from any guy make thunder kill you now.

I don't want to generalize but where are the good ones who don't ask for money or gifts ??
100 Miles away from you.
A rude ass blockhead like you deserve the cheap retardeed girls that come your way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
MizTyna:
We should ask why you only seem to meet the desperadoes..... Maybe you have something in common with them?

Do i look desperate ??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by MizTyna(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do i look desperate ??

Actually.... Yes! For attention. I mean you took the pains to let us know you're now 'boxed',screen munched convo of some asking for dollars,came on here to create a thread,etc. That definitely reeks of desperation to me

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.