Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Is He Guilty As Charged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Guilty As Charged? (582 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Guilty As Charged? by ascendo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
He, a sixteen year old ss1 student of a nearby secondary school, said he was accused of "attempted rape" and was "jungle justiced" by three men...
His mother and his immediate elder sister were all in support of the animalistic beaten given to him. Because they believe that his ways are no longer "pure", that he no longer attends church services...
His version of the story has it that
"he had a pen knife handy, in the cool of the day, when others were supposed to be in the school. he went to look for his next compound neighbour(male), whom he thought was around because the usual loud music the neighbour was good at, was banging...
But, on getting there, he met a lady, asked her of the guy, got a negative response, then left...shikinar! *he no touch am o*
On the contrary, the supposed victim of the "attempted rape", told her own story thus:
"the young guy, came into the room, threatened her with a knife, forbidded her to shout... And left.
The young guy is my very good friend, intelligent, smart, somewhat stubborn..,..
Lost faith in the mother and sister,
Embittered by their lack of trust
Sobbing from the pains of the beating.
Worrying about the wide spread of the gossip. (Hey!, do you know that "he" tried raping a girl?....hmmmm...wonders shall never end)
He wouldn't journey dreamland in their family house
Wouldn't sit and comfortably dine delicasies from mother's pot
Still wearing his torn cloth
Filled with scars and "body gallops"
So he sought a saviour at my humble feet.
Shelter, Food and medication, all attended to... Yet, what do I do to bring "true justice" to bear?
NB: I try to fight for the course of the oppressed, brokenhearted, etc. But in this case, some questions need answers;
1st: is he guilty as charged?
2nd: if he's not guilty, how do I go about undoing the wrongs and evils that have been perpatrated on him?
Ps: he told the whole story first hand.
And the beaten occured several hours later.
Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by ritababe(f): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oik
Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
dunno where i dropped my handkerchief embarassed
Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by CrazyScientist: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na wa oo.... undecided

*continues climbing lemon grass tree... *

1 Like

Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ehya.

O ma se o.

I don't think he is guilty, from what he said. (As u av told us).
I bliv there is more to the story.

The guy myt not telling the full story.

Or its a planned work btw the girl and his friend.

Or the girl just felt like telling a lie against an innocent guy.

I do hope he recovers
Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by asadike(f): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls,whether guilty or not, u can help to rehabilitate him. He sought solace at ur feet, give him succour, love and hope. Thk u and God bless u.
Re: Is He Guilty As Charged? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Marriage Becomes Aged. / Funny Signs Your Naija Boo Is A Keeper. Sign 1 ‪by Mayo Bayo / Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.