Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) (32304 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / Nosa Igbinedion Releases The Series Yemoja ‘the Rise Of The Orisha’ / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by orobs93(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
See her face self...
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by orobs93(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
See her face self thieves
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by hensben(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Same igbinedion that burnt down AIT benin in order for ITV not to have competition...karma is here
And for those you screaming APC should better get ur head examined.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by linusbnn(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Omosede igbinedion(pdp rep aspirant) on red there, the sister of thief lucky igbinedion, itv and pdp are the same. Her father also used boys to burn ait benin, whats the big deal. No evidence of apc hand here just mere allegation

Are you from Anambra?
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by swaggyfunmite: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
I hope wen u fail or exams u would not shout APC....because I don't wat APC has got to do with d issue on ground
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by ozoigbondu: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
Shut up!
Slowpoke
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by jungleluv(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC the evil devilish cult and violence is like yam and beans.Since APC came to Nigeria the rate of violence has critically escalated.Tufiakwa on that agbero party
God punish dat ur mouth y people like sentiment everything happens is APC . Search ur self
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
Apc and oshiomole acting like thugs. The other time it was d demolition of d former vc of uniben house at GRA Benin just bc d vc is pro pdp.

Oshiomole said He will seize all property belonging to esama in GRA, now He has went arsonists to burn down d only voiceful opposition tv in edo.

Suppressing any contrary opinion is d Hallmark of apshit.

Trust igbinedion, this fight Oshiomole just started will swallow him.
F uck igbinedion, they are enemy of the state...may I remind you ITV was built with Edo state money..They killed Oshiomhole PA in cold blood.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Etinosajay(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
BankManager:
The best station in the city of Benin..
Who is responsible for this devilish act?? People wicked sha

If you live in Benin, you need a knock on ya head for saying this. If you don't, we forgive you for that.

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by zingywingy: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC the evil devilish cult and violence is like yam and beans.Since APC came to Nigeria the rate of violence has critically escalated.Tufiakwa on that agbero party

Idiot...APC have drastically reduce thuggery in LAGOS, OYO, OSUN, EKITI AND OGUN ...ask anybody from those states to testify...Ibadan people can testify to Ajimobis operation burst grin grin grin grin..beating nude girls since 2012
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by saaedlee: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
we will avenge this. We will strike them where it hurt the most.
Let me quote one millitant's words; "no one has the monopoly of violence"
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Alexisu: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
BankManager:
The best station in the city of Benin..
Who is responsible for this devilish act?? People wicked sha

ITV best in Benin?

Na wa to u ooo
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by legendsilver(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Get your facts right bro, in fact lemi educate you

PDP Edo state masterminded that attack, reasons been that Lucky Igbinedion crumbled the party for good 8years. They(PDP) did it as a way of saying " payback to the Igbinedions, for killing PDP in Edo state"
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Cholison(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Stolen wealth has a way it fizzles out.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by soarz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
U ppl are just talking, y did u knw is APC. Talk wat u knw ok
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by zudozz: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
''APC is a wicked party''? if they re not wicked how can they support 4 a 73 yr old jihadist who ruled this country 30 yrs ago 2 rule us 2day? anyone who support such thing is devilish n a disgrace 2 his children n unborn generation!
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by cold(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
gebest:
G igbinedion is so selfish he can never install cctv there somebody that is even owning his workers salary. His son Lucky is even better than him.
Are you kidding me? No cctv on the property in this day & age! That's messed up
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by gebest: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
cold:

Are you kidding me? No cctv on the property in this day & age! That's messed up
u can say that again.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Slowpoke
when a dog is asked to shut up, it does that and doesn't reply.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by chibas: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
phlemzy:
This is uncalled for. The Police should investigate & arrest the perpetrators of this heinous act.
where dem dey b4.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
D TV needs rebranding, he shud learn 4rm Raymond Dokpesi.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Faraidi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC will see violence and run on 28 of march will GEJ will be declare winner
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
EdCure:

Shut up, you TANkid iidiot! What do you know about revenge?
Ask the Igbinedions to accout for their 8-year loot of Edo state resources.

Fools, rascals, and the morally bankrupt are now finding their voices and holding sway in Nigeria...no thanks to the moronic gej presidency.
just thank God that it was on nairaland that you were ranting like this, supposing it was face to face with me, your face would have been damaged beyond recognition. Mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by nickxtra(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mattpopson101:
APC keh, may God save us, but i dont believe its APC
anything happening to PDP or its paid agents is blamed on APC. Haba! Even if Doyin Okupe or FFK is biten by an ant, it is APC. Wahala dey o!
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Sammiejokes(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
When Buhari was in power, he jailed journalists, and killed some. Now, APC is telling us what could happen if your thump 'mistakenly' votes APC. Jonathan has shown tolerance to Freedom of Speech and has infact signed Freedom of Information Bill to law.

The only people suspected to carry out this mayhem are the mouth-odour people who fly at night with broom. Broom is a suspect here.
Laugh in irobo, ur coward presido dint have tolerance for sanusi(suspended),azazzi sacked and assasinated, amechi forced out of d party for having ambition. You are just clueless as the clueless
Don't forget your maradona and killer of great journalist is in pDP the last time I checked. Nonsense propaganda
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
saaedlee:

Let me quote one millitant's words; "no one has the monopoly of violence"
apc have just touched the lion's tail. They would soon feel the heat.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Fool, you will revenge on NL grin
mumu! Did i tell you that it would be on nairaland?
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by ozoigbondu: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
when a blink182 is asked to shut up, it does that and doesn't reply.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by ManMountain(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
mumu! Did i told you that it would be on nairaland?
Olodo, see Yeye English, did I told you
PEJ student. cheesy
And a fool like you will have the nerves to ask for GMB certificate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you too like fight! grin
we are swinging into action very soon. Apc does not know what they have just done. It is fire for fire.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Fantacy1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Osho baba n his boys @ work. I remember reading a topic on dis forum wia he threatened 2 withdraw ITV certificate...jux my observations dou
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
we are swinging into action very soon. Apc does not know what they have just done. It is fire for fire.
oya na we dey wait una grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.