Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? (19774 Views)

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
craziebone:

i have seen and heard women say it loud and clear with a feminist undertone, that they are not going to tolerate their husband's family. Some even say the days are long gone.

But the bottom line is, i can't let another woman stand up to my mother that way. If she hadn't taken care of me to the point that i look attractive to you, you wouldn't have considered marriage with me.

To be honest, i have a strong and strange reaction to the sight of DILs put up an automatic reaction towards her in-laws.

First of all let no one tell me how her MIL cooks and pounds yam and mops her floor and washes her kitchen linen daily,that is an exception
I am stating the rule.

Let me tell you the big difference between the woman's family and the man's family.
First of all most Nigerian women are younger than their husbands,some by up to a decade so invariably most of the inlaws on the man's side are also older.
If there is a not so educated or uneducated group amongst the two sets of inlaws it is likely to be the parents of the man.
That can be a problem.

Secondly the family of the girl come visiting,they serve their brother inlaw,her mom will also cook and serve her son inlaw
The family of the man visiting,are coming to be served by their daughter inlaw
Huge difference.
With her family,her work burden in the house is decreased,with the man's family her work burden in the house quadruples.
Most MIL on the woman's side will gladly bathe the babies,wash their clothes,feed them,cook,they will be looking for what to do to help out their daughter and her children.
Whereas the man's mother most times will not lift a finger and you wouldn't dare ask them to help,it will be seen as an insult and interpreted to mean that you sent their mom on an errand.

So always remember that
A man's family overburdens the wife and if they add bad attitude to it and a sense of entitlement,it makes matters worse

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
The men who dnt know how to create and maintain boundaries are the cause of the rifts between MIL and DIL. Once mothers are placed above wives, there must be conflict. Men who dnt understand what marriage is about fuel these rifts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

First of all let no one tell me how her MIL cooks and pounds yam and mops her floor and washes her kitchen linen daily,that is an exception
I am stating the rule.

Let me tell you the big difference between the woman's family and the man's family.
First of all most Nigerian women are younger than their husbands,some by up to a decade so invariably most of the inlaws on the man's side are also older.
If there is a not so educated or uneducated group amongst the two sets of inlaws it is likely to be the parents of the man.
That can be a problem.

Secondly the family of the girl come visiting,they serve their brother inlaw,her mom will also cook and serve her son inlaw
Huge difference.
With her family,her work burden in the house is decreased,with the man's family her work burden in the house quadruples.
Most MIL on the woman's side will gladly bathe the babies,wash their clothes,feed them,cook,they will be looking for what to do to help out their daughter and her children.
Whereas the man's mother most times will not lift a finger and you wouldn't dare ask them to help,it will be seen as an insult and interpreted to mean that you sent their mom on an errand.

So always remember that
A man's family overburdens the wife and if they add bad attitude to it and a sense of entitlement,it makes matters worse

Gbam!! you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by crackhaus: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The men who dnt know how to create and maintain boundaries are the cause of the rifts between MIL and DIL. Once mothers are placed above wives, there must be conflict. Men who dnt understand what marriage is about fuel these rifts.
Is there any problem most of you women find yourselves in that you can comfortably take at least 50% of the blame?
I mean, seriously?

It's always victim with you lot like you have no sense of responsibility and accountability whatsoever, and then still wonder why men continue to see y'all as nothing or very little more than just an object for sexual satisfaction and gratification.

6 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The meddling mothers-in-laws who keep encroaching.
Why they can't stay in their own homes is a big nuisance! angry

I knew a woman who had to hide Some of her clothes when her MIL was coming.
Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Is there any problem most of you women find yourselves in that you can comfortably take at least 50% of the blame?
I mean, seriously?

It's always victim with you lot like you have no sense of responsibility and accountability whatsoever, and then still wonder why men continue to see y'all as nothing or very little more than just an object for sexual satisfaction and gratification.

And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers

7 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
So since the 50s that ladies has been complaining about MIL and MIL has been on the case of their daughter in law, i will assume that most of those MIL passed on already and those Daughter in laws became MIL, and things has not changed, this means that:

As soon as the daughter in law become a mother in law, they seems to forget all those things that they hates and they do same or do something all of a sudden take over the woman as soon as they become a mother in law?

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by crackhaus: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers

3 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Gbam!
And a man who understands that will have a happy home
My mom was in my house rearranging my cups and spices and dishes in the cabinet
She felt my salt and pepper and curry and thyme should take a place on the top right cupboard where my flat dishes were
I returned and she had rearranged everything
I said thanks mom but I prefer it the way I kept it and I switched it back
She took it nicely,
I also said mom,when you go to nnamdi's house,please don't rearrange anything there grin grin grin
People need to speak to their moms before they go visiting their married sons
Even their best intentions can cause katakata
Too many marriages have crashed and almost crashed after visits from the man's mother
We can't run from that reality

Very true

Funny enough, If it was your MIL, you might say thank you and endure that arrangement grin else she would take the correction the wrong way.

We need to tell our mothers to keep off when visiting our brothers.

I started telling my mom even before I got married to keep off my younger brother when he marries anytime We watch/hear such stories.

5 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
bukatyne:

I knew a woman who had to hide Some of her clothes when her MIL was coming.

There is a story of an MIL that came visiting
Daughter in law wanted to treat mama to a better life so she was cooking chicken and fish in large qty and serving mama
As they were opening cans of evaporated milk,mama asked them to save her the empty cans
The DIL even asked neighbors to save their empty milk cans thinking mama was going to use it for moi moi in the village
THe DIL got the empty containers washed and dried and bagged them
The day her son took her home,her co wives and neighbors gathered to welcome her.As soon as she arrived the compound and offloaded her things and her son hugged and waved her goodbye to return to Enugu,the Woman proceeded to tell the women that she now knew why her son Emeka cannot afford to build a house in the village.
She proceeded to tell them how the DIL and her children killed and ate chicken daily,how they were frying eggs and eating with every meal.
Big big lumps of meat in every food.
She reached over to the Ghana must go containing the empty carnation milk cans opened it and showed them all the cans of milk her DIL "onu uto" and her children were drinking.
I don't know if this is a true story but it ain't far from the truth of what obtains in many cases
It's like damned if you do,damned if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's a two way street, some MILS are just downright evil and so are some DILS, it is not like it's something that happens in every family.

If one happens to have a devil for a MIL or DIL, then there certainly must be tension. It's not easy living with another human, let alone one with a gazillion issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Very true

Funny enough, If it was your MIL, you might say thank you and endure that arrangement grin else she would take the correction the wrong way.

I started telling my mom even before I got married to keep off my younger brother when he marries anytime We watch/hear such stories.

Of course
If it were my MIL I would thank her and leave it that way till she leaves grin grin
After the experience with my MIL,the first time my mom was coming to my house,my own father sat her down and warned her that he must not hear anything while she was with me and she made him that promise. i told her the same thing too
I said mom,if you hear zubby and I having an argument downstairs please stay upstairs
If you are downstairs and hear him raise his voice,don't say a word,just quietly go upstairs nne m oma
And she did / does exactly that
Men should tell their moms the same things
To mind themselves and conduct themselves as guests when they visit their son's house
In African mentality there is is this notion that their son's house is an extension of their house and that the wife is the guest

9 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
As far as women relating to other women is concerned, wisdom will never stop being profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by dinachi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Don't bother with that scammer in chief who sells nothing but lies about her marriage.
It is very simple. The MIL of today was the DIL of yesterday and the DIL of today will be a MIL tomorrow. Truth is very bitter, the MIL issues are always compounded by the DIL who will in turn compound issues for her sons wife tomorrow as a MIL. But instead of the Scammer in chief to admit that it is a women problem entirely, she in her usual hypocrisy and evil deception chooses to push it to the men.
Have you ever wondered why father in laws(FIL) rarely have any problems with their sons in law(SIL).

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

I am stating the rule.

That can be a problem.

Huge difference.

So always remember that

Gbam

I wish the poster asking on another thread can see This.

My SIL usually comes on Fridays and leaves next day. I have. To cook sometimes from scratch because I intended cooking the next day.

If my mom is coming that late, I will tell her to eat before coming or just buy fruits for the night. I am sure I will not enter the kitchen that late.

Now This my SIL is very nice; she got to know I like foreign series. and she gets for me; she aappreciates my hosting and would thank me a lot. Even call later and thank me So I do not mind making her happy. I even like her to give us a long notice So We can be well prepared.

Imagine she is the type that would ask me why I didn't pound yam at 10pm or is very nasty on top all the stress... na die be that grin

1 Like

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bennyrazz: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
What goes around comes around. You too will become a mother in law someday grin
Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
So since the 50s that ladies has been complaining about MIL and MIL has been on the case of their daughter in law, i will assume that most of those MIL passed on already and those Daughter in laws became MIL, and things has not changed, this means that:

As soon as the daughter in law become a mother in law, they seems to forget all those things that they hates and they do same or do something all of a sudden take over the woman as soon as they become a mother in law?

Just What I telling someone who said it was women of these days grin

See it as a boarding school... a maltreated junior student becomes a horrible senior. You would expect him/her to know better and treat their juniors well

It can also be likened to a subordinate who had horrible bosses becoming horrible themselves

Most people would want others to taste What they have tasted. Besides a miserable wife/student/subordinate is looking forward to enjoying the same rights/privileges as the current oga at the top.

It is just How a boy was jilted and he decides to use and dump girls and vice versa.

It takes an insightful person to come out of the shackles of his/her pain and do the right thing in the same position.

In addition: maybe the DILs do the same their MIL did; stayed in a miserable marriage, made their sons the second husband and refuse to let go when the son marries.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

There is a story of an MIL that came visiting
Daughter in law wanted to treat mama to a better life so she was cooking chicken and fish in large qty and serving mama
As they were opening cans of evaporated milk,mama asked them to save her the empty cans
The DIL even asked neighbors to save their empty milk cans thinking mama was going to use it for moi moi in the village
THe DIL got the empty containers washed and dried and bagged them
The day her son took her home,her co wives and neighbors gathered to welcome her.As soon as she arrived the compound and offloaded her things and her son hugged and waved her goodbye to return to Enugu,the Woman proceeded to tell the women that she now knew why her son Emeka cannot afford to build a house in the village.
She proceeded to tell them how the DIL and her children killed and ate chicken daily,how they were frying eggs and eating with every meal.
Big big lumps of meat in every food.
She reached over to the Ghana must go containing the empty carnation milk cans opened it and showed them all the cans of milk her DIL "onu uto" and her children were drinking.
I don't know if this is a true story but it ain't far from the truth of what obtains in many cases
It's like damned if you do,damned if you don't.

Lols

Next time mama comes, na to drink garri So emeka can build a house grin
Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Chillis: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
All these MIL and wify palaver .
Una well done o
Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by crackhaus: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
dinachi:

Don't bother with that scammer in chief who sells nothing but lies about her marriage.
It is very simple. The MIL of today was the DIL of yesterday and the DIL of today will be a MIL tomorrow. Truth is very bitter, the MIL issues are always compounded by the DIL who will in turn compound issues for her sons wife tomorrow as a MIL. But instead of the Scammer in chief to admit that it is a women problem entirely, she in her usual hypocrisy and evil deception chooses to push it to the men.
Have you ever wondered why father in laws(FIL) rarely have any problems with their sons in law(SIL).
The text in bold is the reason I had to quote Sophy in the first place.

The statement that men are the causes of rifts between their wives and mothers was just too lame to be ignored.

Two grown women who call themselves adults have issues with each other and someone else should take full responsibility for their pettiness, funny...

4 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
People in our society are quick to demonize wives and blame her for everything wrong so I fail to understand the rants here as though this is something new.
Are you folks not from the same Nigeria?
Why are some of you pretending that these things are new

A woman comes into her husband's house automatically anything that goes wrong must be her fault.
The marriage is not blessed with children,the wife is at fault
It is blessed with only girls ,her fault
It is blessed with disabled children,na she cause am
Any delinquent child in the family must be the one that is said to take after their mom,the good ones after their dad
The marriage is cursed with useless children grin,na their mama cause am
The man's business goes kaput,haaaa,the wife must be a witch
The man falls sick,na that wicked woman he married
The makes the mistake of dying,of a known disease o,ha! She has done her worst and killed him kpa kpa
How many men have been accused of killing their wives and made to swear to it?

Blaming her for having an impossible or downright evil mother in law is a small thing na
Abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
crackhaus:

The text in bold is the reason I had to quote Sophy in the first place.

The statement that men are the causes of rifts between their wives and mothers was just too lame to be ignored.

Two grown women who call themselves adults have issues with each other and someone else should take full responsibility for their pettiness, funny...

Nobody said the man is the cause
We are saying that the man is the only one that can squash it.Two different things.
Being the head of the house includes making wise decisions and wisdom entails that a man makes decisions best for his family.

If a man sees that his wife and mother are not getting along and sees out rightly what his mom is doing wrong and fails to address it or fails to mitigate it by apportioning blame fairly and sending his mom back to her house if that is what will bring peace,then he is not helping the situation and if he is not helping ,he is part of the problem.
A man should be in charge of his own home and set in place rules to protect his family and maintain the peace in his home.
Everyone knows the type of mama they have and asking the wife to take it all is like asking too much let's be sincere to ourselves.
Her coming just like the the mom of the wife's coming should have an expiry date.
You don't move in your mother permanently because she is your mother not minding the havoc she could be causing in the home.
If you lived in peace with your wife and your mom arrives and katakata bursts,do you need a rocket scientist to tell you that mama needs to relocate to her daughter's house or her own house for a while?

Out of respect I will not move my mom or any family member of mine permanently into my house and I expect my husband to do same.
If my mom will fight my husband I will send her home and I expect him to send his mom home if she fights me.simple.
I wouldn't dare tell her or anyone how to run their home when I go visiting and I don't expect her or anyone to tell me how to run mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
natureblack:
Each is the primary woman in her primary family.

This should summarize it.

everywoman should mind her own home and quit trying to call the shots in another's home.

It should really be that simple shouldn't it?

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:

everywoman should mind her own home and quit trying to call the shots in another's home.

There was one MIL here that told her DIL to her face that she was instrumental to her son marrying her and that she can make her son send her away.she forgot she wasn't in Nigeria where her DILs practically served her like boi boi and worshipped where she walked.
The woman is now living with her daughter in a small apartment here and the husband and wife are finally at peace in their home,same way they lived prior to her coming.
This MIL was the same one that sent the first son's wife away for being barren ,practically kicked the poor wife out after she had a stillborn and she came here to to do gra gra but met a DIL with open eye that matched her in gra gra.
There was nothing this woman didn't say to this young girl
Insulting her about her parental background and telling her how hunger would have killed them if they didn't marry her into their family
I did ask the DIL to go and kneel and make peace with her MIL for posterity sake but the hurtful words the MIL told her wouldn't let her for now.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Very true

That's what I told my mom too.
Most people pretend like they don't know their mothers and expect the new wives to magically please the woman who has been difficult to please all her life.

I know my mother very well.
So if my brother's wife has a problem with her tomorrow, when I hear the story, I will immediately know if she's at fault or not.

Someone like my mom will like a reserved, quiet, not too flashy babe.
She tried all my life to mould me into a good church girl who wears moderate make-up grin and stays virgin until marriage. grin
She will complain about make-up,double earrings.
Complain about knee length dress or skirt.
Complain about tight trousers and sleeveless tops.
Hian!

If my bro gets married tomorrow and my mom gives the wife grief over dressing and conduct, I will side with my sister-in-law instead of pretending as if I don't know my mom over reacts to such things.

Sons should know their mothers and keep them in line to avoid friction.

It is not as if there aren't badly behaved daughters-in-law, but the default setting for most Africans is respect for the older folks while the older ones try all means possible to assert their authority.

Easy should do it.

5 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:

Most people pretend like they don't know they're mothers and expect the new wives to magically please the woman who has been difficult to please all her life.

So if my brother's wife has a problem with her tomorrow, when I hear the story, I will immediately know if she's at fault or not.

Someone like my mom will like a reserved, quiet not too flashy babe.
She tried all my life to mould me into a good church girl who wears moderate make-up grin and stats virgin until marriage. grin
Hian!

If my bro gets married tomorrow and my mom gives the wife grief over dressing and conduct, I will side with my sister-in-law instead of pretending as if I don't know my mom over reacts to such things.

It is not as if there aren't badly behaved daughters-in-law, but the default setting for most Africans is respect for the older folks while the older ones try all means possible to assert their authority.

Easy should do it.

Gbam!
The eediots amongst them will say send the wife away then a new wife comes and the same thing repeats
I had my sisters in law ask me how I deal with the inlaws,I laughed
I told the youngest one who spent hours interacting with me at my last vacation that she should simply close her eyes and pretend not to see a lot of things.
I told her not to say pim when they are discussing their family issues,don't take sides,don't ask too many questions.the less you know,the better for you.
Relate with everyone pretending you heard absolutely nothing
Even those who have beef with your husband and he has told you all the details ,pretend you don't know anything about it and treat them all cordially.that is how I operate.
Just listen and say nothing
Wisdom is the key

6 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:

Most people pretend like they don't know their mothers and expect the new wives to magically please the woman who has been difficult to please all her life.

Someone like my mom will like a reserved, quiet, not too flashy babe.
She tried all my life to mould me into a good church girl who wears moderate make-up grin and stays virgin until marriage. grin
Hian!

Easy should do it.

Very true.

We are not just truthful generally in Some issues

Even a man who cannot stand his mom's bossiness would look the wife somehow If she says mama is bossy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:

That is how it should be my sister. But No, the men concerned dnt want it that way. They all want drama!! God knew exactly what he was saying when he said a man will leave his parents and stick to his wife and they will become one flesh. Africans disregard that portion. That was why i said the men involved have failed woefully to control the situation, allowed a rift to come up and escalate and therefore are to blame. Being the head isnt about having balls. its about responsibility. They say they are heads so they gotta act like one. Too many wussies and weaklings still s.ucking their mothers' b.reasts posing as alpha males in nairaland that cant face their mothers. shame. Pffft.

7 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Exactly.

I don't even advice anyone to treat their mother in law like their own mother.
It may not work.

These things are tricky.
The best person to handle such would be the son of the woman until the wife and MIL are intimate enough (if ever)

For example When I call my mom, I ask her 'mommy how far na?' grin

God forbid I call my MIL and not greet her in the proper traditional tongue.
I can't even imagine how she will react to that.
She's very traditional smiley

Meaning I can't really be free like that with her so she won't misunderstand my attitude.

so if there's something not pleasant I think she needs to hear, hubby will do the talking.
Same as on my own side.

I think married folks should try help their partners handle their side of the family to avoid misunderstandings and offense on small issues.

babyosisi:

Gbam!
The eediots amongst them will say send the wife away then a new wife comes and the same thing repeats
I had my sisters in law ask me how I deal with the inlaws,I laughed
I told the youngest one who spent hours interacting with me at my last vacation that she should simply close her eyes and pretend not to see a lot of things.
I told her not to say pim when they are discussing their family issues,don't take sides,don't ask too many questions.
Relate with everyone pretending you heard nothing
Pecten those who don't like your husband ,pretend you don't know anything about it and treat them all cordially
Just listen and say nothing
Wisdom is the key

5 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:
Exactly.

I don't even advice anyone to treat their mother in law like their own mother.
It may not work.

These things are tricky.
The best person to handle such would be the son of the woman until the wife and MIL are intimate enough (if ever)

For example When I call my mom, I ask her 'mommy how far na?' grin

God forbid I call my MIL and not greet her in the proper traditional tongue.
I can't even imagine how she will react to that.
She's very traditional smiley

Meaning I can't really be free like that with her so she won't misunderstand my attitude.

so if there's something not pleasant I think she needs to hear, hubby will do the talking.
Same as on my own side.

I think married folks should try help their partners handle their side of the family to avoid misunderstandings and offense on small issues.

Exactly
Let me teach you another wisdom I learned later
When you are giving a gift make sure mama knows it is from you not us
Very very essential piece
Gifts from us = gift from their son
Na their son give am,na their son go get the thank you and also get the very much
When you send them money or anything call them yourself and say mama I sent you some money for Mother's Day ,this is the PIN for western union.
Na wisdom we dey take do this thing o

3 Likes

Re: What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Haha. Ok smiley
babyosisi:

Exactly
Let me teach you another wisdom I learned later
When you are giving a gift make sure mama knows it is from you not us
Very very essential piece
Gifts from us = gift from their son
Na their son give am
When you send them money or anything call them yourself and say mama I want to send you some money for Mother's Day ,this is the PIN for western union.
Na wisdom we dey take do this thing o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Run Away From Home / A Cry For Help. / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.