Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please Advise Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise Me (1053 Views)

Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University / PLEASE ADVISE: I Want To Sue My School / Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by annycase5(f): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
I graduated from secondary school 4 years ago and ever since then I've not been able to gain admission. My neighbour informed me about an ond partime programme she is doing,I got interested cos am tired of sitting at home.I paid for d form and I started receiving lectures,I got to know dat l joined dem late because they are in 2nd semester and they will b writing their exam into ND 2 .My uncle came back from uk last week and he advised me to go for a university education rather than par time since I am still young and brilliant he promised to pay my year 1 school fee,accommodation, monthly stipend for my upkeep e.t.c if I gain d admission next year.Now d problem is av paid almost half of d school fee so that I can join them in writing d exam,should I forgo d money I paid and enrol for jamb again?Or I should just continue Am looking forward to your comments.thanks
Re: Please Advise Me by purplesummer(f): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Girl get a university degree. You may choose to write the exam with this school just for the sake of exercising your brain but it shouldn't be a substitute for a university education. Forgo the money you paid and pursue your university admission with vigour. However, make sure you leave the school only when you've gained admission into the university so you won't lose the two. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me by Sunnypar(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2016
You should have used the money to write another jamb instead of joining them when they are almost at the middle of the semester. However, I suggest you go for University education and at the same time get a job. Please don't depend on your uncle.
Re: Please Advise Me by Babham(m): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2016
purplesummer:
Girl get a university degree. You may choose to write the exam with this school just for the sake of exercising your brain but it shouldn't be a substitute for a university education. Forgo the money you paid and pursue your university admission with vigour. However, make sure you leave the school only when you've gained admission into the university so you won't lose the two. God be with you.
hey.....go for this...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me by Babham(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sunnypar:
Why should she?
because we human being do fail ourself

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerians To Study In Hungary.deadline:30/4/2015 / 2015 May/june WAEC Result Checking Here / Ahmadu Bello University 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Session Is Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.