Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (496 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by basholodan(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
1 kissing with eyes open
This one is really weird guys imagine kissing a lady with her two eyes staring at your nose, have come across some girls that kiss with their eyes open I find it weird and scary

2). Bring friends along for a date
Some girls longer throat will send them to untimely death when they take their friends for a date and the guy falls for her friend they’ll now come here and start opening thread to say how their boyfriend toast her friend or ask for her number

3). eating without control
Imaging you take a girl for a date and she orders for I plate of rice, one pepsi one take away of rice, ice cream bottle water(big one) toothpick, shawama, meat pie, with laces era while the guy that took her on a date orders for just bottle water(small one) and 2 meat pie smh

4). CRying in church
I went to church one sunday morning when the chore was leading praise I saw a chronic ronz girl most people know in schoolcrying with passion I almost fainted with laugh when she noticed me she cleaned up her face

5). Using style to ask for money
be it transportation, credit etc they use many style to beg for money , some might even go as far as to say their mother are sick and they need money
the new style they use now is to say they are pregnant and the guy should give then money for abortion

Guys adding is allowed
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by shaddi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Taking selfie while the preacher is delivering a hot powerful Message.

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mtschew

(1) (Reply)

My Dmjmaid / 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland / Five Clothes A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.