Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland (496 Views)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
You know you are in love with nairaland if you do the following, like an addiction that you can't do without;
1. If the first site you check in the morning is nairaland, your love with nairaland is unbreakable.
2. You are always wanting to be the first to comment.... FTC things, love is blind.
3. Even if you don't get FTC, you always want to be on the front page.
4. If the only site you rely on for information is nairaland, that means you don't double date.
5. If you like to book space, canvass for likes, and the likes, you know your love is strong
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by Fairgodwin(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
I am in love with Nairaland, for it is the only site I so much rely on for info and the first and last site I visit each day. Though I don't canvass for likes or first to comment.
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by sexylogan(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
One of the first things I do in the morning is to open NL front page to see what's happening in naija.
I do this several times a day to keep in step with the current issues of the day.
Even my work mates who used to ask what I keep browsing on NL have joined the bandwagon after I have shown time and again to know important events before them because of NL.
As for the romance section, I do more of watching and laughing to myself than commenting.
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by demmy0325(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
I plead Guilty 2 all..
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by lordthree(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Yeah I'm guilty, but front page these days is getting kind of childish..
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
You know you are in love with nairaland if you do the following, like an addiction that you can't do without;
1. If the first site you check in the morning is nairaland, your love with nairaland is unbreakable.
2. You are always wanting to be the first to comment.... FTC things, love is blind.
3. Even if you don't get FTC, you always want to be on the front page.
4. If the only site you rely on for information is nairaland, that means you don't double date.
5. If you like to book space, canvass for likes, and the likes, you know your love is strong
wink
Re: 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can believe I'm in love with nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Personalizing Of Gals In This Section Is Prohibited Henceforth / Five Clothes A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.