Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (24162 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by biggerboyc(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nickymezor(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Kool...Lets give change a chance in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by publisher(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2015
LOL...as usual, an APC goon created this thread and flooded front page with pro-APC comments backed up by their 'LIKES' crew.
TEAM GEJ destroyed TEAM GMB...if you think i'm lying please watch the video.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by menesheh(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Ayeee deee my man

Crushed all the fuckkk on his way

GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by emeka2847: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2015
PDP too like violence jor

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by enkay0525: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
When are the youths going to wake up? Where are the candidates we are debating for? Its their debate DAT matters. Those youths DAT debated,anything do Una if Una contest?Nigerians will vote for the youths instead of those looters.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by menesheh(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
biggerboyc:
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

You are a fool and your video represents insanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by publisher(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
emeka2847:
PDP too like violence jor

You CAN'T be serious.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by chalyAM(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Trash these guys are not going to rule us let those candiate that are contesting go for a debate so we knw what they hv for us this hide and seek won't take us anywere

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Bright4(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by biggerboyc(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
menesheh:

You are a fool and your video represents insanity
thanks but hope u watch the video

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by GogetterMD(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
Thank you for posting the video. For the record, the so called land mass captured by Boko Haram has mostly been reclaimed and it is no where near the size of Belgium. That is a big fat lie.[b][/b]
Size of Belgium = 30,528km^2

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by M4gunners: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2015
What is this man talking about for God sake. No doubt the sincerity of GMB? You must be kidding me. Mr Man u are on ur own because i doubt his sincerity and integrity.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by emeka2847: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
tweetobyte:
small small shidren.. y'all know nada bout poolitiks

In other news, I'm selling my Twitter account with over 32,000 followers. Very active and good for campaigning, promoting products and services. Price: N25,000 (Negotiable) Interested buyers should contact 080-828-986-87

Guy, I am proud of your innovation
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by brownlord: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
APC is a party that lack vision, what is the meaning of bringing your sycophant to debate while you the person who wears the shoe refuse to debate.

Anyone who watched the debate can attest to the professionalism/unbiased job by channels, so what exactly is the reason of Buhari refusing to debate and bringing his errand boys to do a job he is suppose to do? This alone is enough not to take them serious.

On the debate, apart from name calling by AyeD, they all did a pretty nice job, i was expecting to watch a thuggish or unorganised debate going by the noise from nairalanders ( APC supporters ) yesterday, but after watching they did marvellously well.I like the APC guy in first round, very calm, unlike the second guy.

AyeD outburst is justifiable, on claim by APC that the part occupied by terrorist is almost the size of Belgium, i only have a problem with him calling Buhari names and having F9 in mathematics.

I like the part the PDP guys said APC is yet to show the change they talk about through the state they govern and that Buhari sacked over 100k civil servants in 1984 reasons for most of the problem we facing, those are points I expected APC to tackle.

All in all, it was a good outing for both side, but nothing different from what their paid PR are doing here on nairaland.

My verdict.
Buhari should debate and stop bringing his sycophant to do the talking for him, we not concern about his accent, how do you intend to tackle boko haram and give stable electricity, how will you fight corruption having Tinubu as your VP.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by MuttleyLaff: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
publisher:
LOL...as usual, an APC goon created this thread and flooded front page with pro-APC comments backed up by their 'LIKES' crew.
You wish TEAM GEJ destroyed TEAM GMB
Wonder why it is hard to face reality and change in the face

When the video is watched, it will be seen that TEAM GEJ faltered and did not destroy TEAM GMB

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
emeka2847:

Guy, I am proud of your innovation

Thank you Brother Emeka
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by misterh(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Ayedee believed the Twitter hype. He should have stuck to annotating pictures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by brownlord: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
GogetterMD:

Size of Belgium = 30,528km^2

The whole or Borno is in hand of the terrorist I guess?
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by M4gunners: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
enkay0525:
When are the youths going to wake up? Where are the candidates we are debating for? Its their debate DAT matters. Those youths DAT debated,anything do Una if Una contest?Nigerians will vote for the youths instead of those looters.
Thanks exactly my thought . But no they are there fooling themselves.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by GogetterMD(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
brownlord:

The whole or Borno is in hand of the terrorist I guess?
Bros, you no load pictures? The size of Borno is approx 70,800km^2
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by seyigiggle: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
it will be better heard from the horses mouth. these ones may not even near aso rock throughout the 4 years. their opinions don't count.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Ryabcool(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
publisher:
see why we refer to your president as clueless and why we refer to his followers as noise making sycophants. Simple English language, una no understand. Your pdp debaters lost the entire plot even before it started.

We asked you to come debate about why Jonathan should be elected again and what his future plans are, but all your people were doing was to attack buhari. Simple English, your people don't understand. I noticed none of the pdp supporters listed a single plan the president would bring forward to the table in his next tenure if by the extremely long shot he wins. Just one plan, nothing. Only attacks on buhari. It's disappointing to see that GEJ shipped a looney thug from America in the name of Koto Aye to come represent him.

I was proud of those apc debaters when I watched it. They shone in their intelligence and Stuck to the point. I still am proud. And I know that this country has a bright future with those men around. Shame on your thuggish debaters

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by emeka2847: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
enkay0525:

No be youths dey for Youth Democratic Party? Are they not the ones trying to truncate democracy now? Abeg jor
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by brownlord: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
GogetterMD:

Bros, you no load pictures? The size of Borno is approx 70,800km^2

Your point?
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by nefertitiram: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
Thank you for posting the video. For the record, the so called land mass captured by Boko Haram has mostly been reclaimed and it is no where near the size of Belgium. That is a big fat lie.[b][/b]

Do you know the size of belgium? Olodo
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by GogetterMD(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
brownlord:

Your point?
The area being controlled by the insurgents prior to the recent onslaught and recovery of some parts by the Nigerian army is approximately the the size of a small European nation
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by brownlord: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Ryabcool:
see why we refer to your president as clueless and why we refer to his followers as noise making sycophants. Simple English language, una no understand. Your pdp debaters lost the entire plot even before it started.

We asked you to come debate about why Jonathan should be elected again and what his future plans are, but all your people were doing was to attack buhari. Simple English, your people don't understand. I noticed none of the pdp supporters listed a single plan the president would bring forward to the table in his next tenure if by the extremely long shot he wins. Just one plan, nothing. Only attacks on buhari. It's disappointing to see that GEJ shipped a looney thug from America in the name of Koto Aye to come represent him.

I was proud of those apc debaters when I watched it. They shone in their intelligence and Stuck to the point. I still am proud. And I know that this country has a bright future with those men around. Shame on your thuggish debaters

Remove sentiment and see things from a different view.

What simple english are you talking about? Yet you will defend Buhari should anyone says he is illiterate with his accent
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Sanchez01: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
[b]Without bias, the APC outperformed the PDP in the debate. It's quite funny that Ay Dee flared up after facts were laid bare to his face. I think the problem was that the PDP did not really have calm and sane youths to represent them. I had made up my mind a long time ago and I would have decided almost immediately to vote the APC at the polls because the representation of the PDP in Ay Dee is synonymous to Doyin Okupe and Femi Fani-Kayode. For those sitting on the fence, kindly see the part 4 to make up your mind. Both sides were given the same limited time (5 minutes) to SELL their party but the PDP guy wasted 4 minutes in insulting GMB and one minute in proving his point. Funny, he did not list infrastructures and the achievements of GEJ. The APC representative tackled the issue head on with facts and figures. If this is what both sides have as the best, then it's obvious the PDP flawed. FFK, Okupe, Ay Dee, Omokri, Patience Jonathan and Dokubo are only good with brief interviews, twitter strengths and campaign attacks. Anything other than this is a sand burial for them. My observation. smiley[/b]

17 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by politricks: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:

Are you sure you watched the video? You need a brain to discern most of the issues bro.
Typical of PDP supporters, always resorting to insults when the chips are down.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by kliq(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
The pdp dude is just a noise maker angry

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by standupguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
In as much as I dislike APC presidential candidate here is my take.

First video...........draw
Second video.........APC
Third video.............PDP
Fourth video...........APC.

That guy Akin was APC star, he really caught Ayedee off guard.

The guy wan kill me with laugh with his facial expressions. " this is not a noise making exercise".....lol.

The third APC was really dull.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App / Post-Conviction Bail: Will Luck Smile On Kalu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.