Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (24167 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Shubbylee(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:

Are you sure you watched the video? You need a brain to discern most of the issues bro.

Bros APC floored PDP in the debate!! Even some die hard PDP fans on NL confirmed that, but winning the debate is not necessarily winning the election!! Just lock up!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by MuttleyLaff: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2015
silvertuke:
Finally I have watch the debate.. There is no need to be bias.. APC totally won all the debate. The PDP Candidates were just talking out of point. But the APC Candidates were just calm, matured and prove a point. All PDP supporters are now behaving like FFK.. They came for a youth debate, instead of them to do the debate they came for, they were busy throwing insult at Buhari..

Ismaeel Ahmed really represented APC in a perfect manner unlike Mukhtar Daniyan that spent about 4mins at of 5mins to insult Buhari… well I don’t blame him, That is what they know how to do best..

That was Akin Oyebode in the closing round with Mukhtar Dan'iyan, he was briefly and incorrectly tagged as Ismaeel Ahmed.
- Ismaeel Ahmed is the APC speaker in the first video

Ismaeel Ahmed
Chairman,
the All Progressives Congress (APC) Youth Forum (APYF)

Akintunde Oyebode
Head, SME Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank since 2011

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by redcliff: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:

I watched the debate. A debate is to make you form an opinion for or against. They all had their points. The APC debaters had only ideas yanked from their imaginations that they can not tie or relate to their preferred candidate while the PDP debaters had facts and proofs to relate to their candidate. The PDP guys argued about what has been done by their candidate and how they hope to improve on it but but the APC guys had nothing on record for their candidates performance while in office. They had no leg to stand on but fantastic idea that anyone can come up with. The moderator even referred to it when he said the Presidential candidate had very little to say about improving the economy and agriculture. All the APC presidential candidate have always use was security and now that it is being tackled there is nothing more to say.
Now, over to you, did you watch the debate and if so give us your analysis.

Yes i did. The APC spokesperson in white trad gave a fantastic blueprint for agriculture. However, its a blueprint because the helm at which it would be implemented is not occupied by an APC member yet which i dont see a problem to because you have to have a plan before you get into office and relate those plans to the people who you want yo vote you in to buy into the same idea with you if you really truly need their votes. But the very sad part of the whole debate is when mr Ayedee confirmed he has not collected his pvc. So its either he did not even register for it or he does not even care. He lives in the united states and its obvious to me he is a mercenery.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Controlled:
Part 1 was a draw..... grin
Part 2 won by the APC.... grin grin
Part 3 was close and hard to call.... grin grin grin
Part 4 totally won by the APC guy as PDP unravelled..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:

Yes i did. The APC spokesperson in white trad gave a fantastic blueprint for agriculture. However, its a blueprint because the helm at which it would be implemented is not occupied by an APC member yet which i dont see a problem to because you have to have a plan before you get into office and relate those plans to the people who you want yo vote you in to buy into the same idea with you if you really truly need their votes. But the very sad part of the whole debate is when mr Ayedee confirmed he has not collected his pvc. So its either he did not even register for it or he does not even care. He lives in the united states and its obvious to me he is a mercenery.

Ayedee said he had not gotten his PVC yet and that Jega should release it. That means he did register but INEC are yet to issue him with a PVC. Whenever the PDP gys brings up Buhari's misdeed they term it as insulting Buhari. I like the fact that they told everyone how Buhari retrenched people en masse during his brief stint as Head of State. They also reminded Nigerians how Nigerians queued up for essential commodities under Buhari's dictatorship. Just as I have said, APC did not sell their candidate.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by nefertitiram: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:

Do you know the size of Belgium? I will not belittle myself by insulting you like you did.
Prove you are not a dunce and answer the question.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by josiahpaul(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
Thank you for posting the video. For the record, the so called land mass captured by Boko Haram has mostly been reclaimed and it is no where near the size of Belgium. That is a big fat lie.[b][/b]

Well, i geussed you did not know the land mass of Belgium......that yoruba guy said Nigeria lost about 30,000km2 0f land to boko haram which was true......you said majority of the land mass were reclaimed.......but was it not lost....another thing is that, for your information, the whole of BELGIUM 30,528km2 of land....i thing if u know your geography very well, that albino was a great liar...he was stinged by the fact, he had to lie that belgium is upto have of Nigeria, he has forgetten that Nigeria is precisely 923,768km2 of land........well, he is a PDP supporter, where 16 is greater than 19....i think he is simply saying 30,000 plus is half of 923,000 plus....

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by nefertitiram: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2015
josiahpaul:

Well, i geussed you did not know the land mass of Belgium......that yoruba guy said Nigeria lost about 30,000km2 0f land to boko haram which was true......you said majority of the land mass were reclaimed.......but was it not lost....another thing is that, for your information, the whole of BELGIUM 30,528km2 of land....i thing if u know your geography very well, that albino was a great liar...he was stinged by the fact, he had to lie that belgium is upto have of Nigeria, he has forgetten that Nigeria is precisely 923,768km2 of land........well, he is a PDP supporter, where 16 is greater than 19....i think he is simply saying 30,000 plus is half of 923,000 plus....

Ohhh, why did you help out the Olodo na! Was waiting for him to dull himself!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by efilefun(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2015
My sincere opinion, after watching the first part, i believed that guy representing pdp wasnt prepared at all cuz he was just stuttering, see how composed and calm the APC guy was.... 1:0

unto part 2....
Part 2 was a close call but that albino living in yankee couldn't hold his ground and almost turned it into a street fight... Thank God the APC guy wasn't interested in exchanging foul words about their candidate...

Part 3&4
That guy rep'in APC in the final stage is just too good for his opponent... Simple calm and matured.... Imagine the guy from PDP claiming to know everything about Nigeria while he lives abroad and doesn't even have a PVC... Game over opari.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Astonmartins: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2015
At least this Administration have done some merit-able things as an achievement visible and that can be boast of even internationally, which the past administration even failed, i believed the APC ideology is criticism of the present administration electoral promises which is allow in politics and every political parties does that. So to me a known Devil is better off than unknown Angel.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by wazobiaforu(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ has done his best, he has nothing good to offer Nigeria

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by goshen(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Lols, part 2 was the most interesting part; that Akin guy took no prisoner; he killed everything.

Astonmartins:
At least this Administration have done some merit-able things as an achievement visible and that can be boast of even internationally, which the past administration even failed, i believed the APC ideology is criticism of the present administration electoral promises which is allow in politics and every political parties does that. So to me a known Devil is better off than unknown Angel.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by lolaxavier(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
saintchyco:
i am shocked about the comments of APC people on this forum
firstly No one declared anyone a winner at this Debate so we should be mindful of what we say
and secondly i love the way the Debate ended everyone hugging and shaking each other for me that the waY FORWARD

Guy, must a winner be declared before you know who made sense and who did not? That is called opinion judgement. It is clear to see that the APC guy was on point.
About hugging and shaking at the end, no one expected less, it is called a debate not battle.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by josiahpaul(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
You can not present lies as fact. Lies will be lies. The size controlled by Boko Haram is no where near the size of Belgium!!! The whole of Borno state is barely larger than Belgium. Boko Haram controlled very few local govts not up to quarter of the whole of Borno State. Please stop peddling lies as fact. The fact that people in Europe and elsewhere mistake the fact that the Boko Haram terrorists controlled part and not all of Borno State should not make us agree with them. We are in Nigeria and we all know the truth. Never present lies as facts. Lies will remain lies.

u said the whole borno is barely larger than Belgium..........u lied too...and a lie will remain a lie...borno is 70,898km2 of land and the whole of belgium is 30,528km2 of land..........so borno alone is well twice of belgium....your yellow pdp guy was the one that lied...he kept on interrupting that cool guy chanting that belgium is upto half of Nigeria, Nigeria is more than 923,000 plu km2 of land, him saying belgium is upto half is criminal....again i fault the moderator, he suppose to call people insulting personallity to order, instead allowing them to continue insulting others.....i prefer a sincere candidate who owns 150 cows 100yrs ago and still owns 150 cows now than someone who has no shoe before but know has lands in Abuja bigger than his entire village....

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
abeg let someone confirm that this ayedee joker actually registered in the last election. i seriously doubt it

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Shubbylee(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
After watching this video debate, I think Nigerians now know the PARTY OF THUGS, pple who have no decorum!! LOL!! I love the way the 1st APC speaker corrected the 1st PDP speaker's English. 'Ferocious Patriotism'!! Because PDP are too incompetent in Managing Nigeria, they think its impossible for another party to, that's why the PDP guys kept saying APC's promises are sheer imagination!! LMAO!!

CHANGE IS COMING!!

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by lanrock(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2015
i just finished washing rub mind season 1 to 4. this is my comment. apc representatives speak with facts while their counter parts speak like a blind person who does not sees and claimed he sees. God bless APC for presenting these guys.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Laid2001: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
APC won hansdown.!
PDP is full off noice and anger. Just like Fani against Amaechi on Chanells.
FFK spent 30 minutes ranting and name calling!! while Amaechi was crisp and straight to the point when asked questions.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Change2015(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

He thought he can bully or muscle others like he did to Linda Ikeji
and what is with him asking whether the debater has a security guard and a security guard that he pays
Shot himself in the leg, when security in the country was an issue raised in the debate

Video 1 - draw
Video 2 - the best of the debate, PDP was outclassed by a well prepared armed with facts and figures GMB/APC
Video 3 - was doggedly fought by both debaters so difficult to score
Video 4 - GMB/APC had the edge over GEJ/PDP

Ademola Olarewaju, coordinator PDP Youth Support Group, shone the best for GEJ/PDP and was his party's star

Akintunde Oyebode, twitter handle @AO1379, shone the best for GMB/APC and was his party's star in all the videos

Mukhtar Dan'iyan aka Mr Aye Dee was just playing to the gallery
instead of him raising or discussing real issues
he was making silly references in that shrill voice of his and throwing ad hominems at Buhari like FFK and Mama Peace does

The tout and thuggery in Aye Dee got the better of him towards the end in part 4, where he lost the plot, kept interrupting and raising his voice that he had to be checked, reined in and cautioned by the moderator
Live debate is not his forte, he should go back to #tweetting hashtags on Twitter

Akin Oyebodes names is already attracting attention due to his performance on the program. To every fair observer he was the star of the show. I was totally impressed by the whole APC team though, cool calm and fiery when necessary!

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Change2015(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, must a winner be declared before you know who made sense and who did not? That is called opinion judgement. It is clear to see that the APC guy was on point.
About hugging and shaking at the end, no one expected less, it is called a debate not battle.

Lol, pdp guys being so prickly as usual. It warms my heart to see that everyday,their fear of losing finally convincing them not to take the citizens for granted.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by tsdarkside(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
i dont even care if jonathan wins...but if he wins,dont let him go to sleep another 4 years,,DAMMIT... angry angry angry

better we vote our president every year...maybe then they start taking their job serious then...DAMMIT... angry angry angry
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by tsdarkside(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
joathan is a women friendly president...yea,yea,yea...now they have the freedom to bleach their brains out...... angry angry angry

stvpid idiats with konji.. angry angry angry
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jarus:

To think the guy flew in from NYC because of this debate and could only engage in shouting match

I blame Ebuka for the shouting match that ensued. He couldn't control the guests.

However, in part 2 of the video ayedee presented facts to support his argument.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
i dont like half-cast,,,they make no sense a tall.... angry angry angry

they should not be in politics...useless assholes.... angry angry angry

and we should not forget..half-cast are a product of rape....WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT!!!
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by queensmith: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
There were no women in either youth teams so both parties lose points for lack of equality. Especially when the APC dude was trying to define what women want, he de craze?

PDP did try - remember they are defending an incredibly poor record and incompetent president. Anyone that can stand on TV and do that deserves at least a pat on the back.

Akin Oyebode absolutely mopped the floor with Ayedee, his reaction was priceless, the foolishness of GEJites unraveled before our very eyes.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
My O my..hope you PDP saw how Aydee kept panting like an agric fowl when he heard the correct points the APC bro was talking about. I wan laff die

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by indianin9ja(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
tsdarkside:
i dont like half-cast,,,they make no sense a tall.... angry angry angry

they should not be in politics...useless assholes.... angry angry angry

and we should not forget..half-cast are a product of rape....WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT!!!

Shameless liar. Is President Obama a product of rape too?
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Tval(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Akintunde Oyebode made lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by dokunbam(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Apc with facts and figures

Pdp undecided
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by CuteTj(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=queensmith post=31453659]There were no women in either youth teams so both parties lose points for lack of equality. Especially when the APC dude was trying to define what women want, he de craze?

[/quote

Good observation! I too support the idea of women involvement in each team. But if you're here to repeat this gender equality thing, I'm sorry to let you know that there is nothing equal between men and women.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by queensmith: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=CuteTj post=31457368][/quote]

I have no interest in indulging the argument. I'll just ask you to look at countries with better equality stats and compare them to Nigeria
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by CuteTj(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
We have no reason to argue because it's useless but our opinions have already been formed. It's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020 / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.