Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443800 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
papirus:

I understand the flow of ur logic but hey, it doesn't wrk with bank interview. Hw did I know? Experience! Just to share a few with u. I got to d venue of the interview. A friend who did his a day earlier called and told me he received text that he wasn't successful with theirs a day earlier. My question: How has the questions he leaked to me affected his chances? That happened in 2013 during my diamondbank interview experience @ Owerri. The tin is, if u r going for a bank interview, as soon as u leave the panel, the decision to either take/ drop you has already been made. Other candidates CANNOT hamper ur chances of success with banks. I know wat I'm talking abt. As mentioned earlier, we all need 2 prepare for ours with/without clue!

But your friend might have performed woefully that he stood no chance. As an example, I once attended an interview where I woefully performed. It was obvious to me I can never be called. I can expect to receive a regret mail almost immediately and I can afford to tell as many people as possible what I was asked.

You just can't compare that to someone who probably has left the interviewers undecided with his performance. Or perhaps, someone whom the interviewers have decided to give a chance.

The moment he tells you guys the interview questions and lots of you outperform him, his next mail will be his regret mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=rationalmind post=32901116]

But your friend might have performed woefully that he stood no chance. As an example, I once attended an interview where I woefully performed. It was obvious to me I can never be called. I can expect to receive a regret mail almost immediately and I can afford to tell as many people as possible what I was asked.

You just can't compare that to someone who probably has left the interviewers undecided with his performance. Or perhaps, someone whom the interviewers have decided to give a chance.

The moment he tells you guys the interview questions and lots of you outperform him, his next mail will be his regret mail.

Apparently you didn't catch my message. No need 2 stretch this any longer.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
papirus:
Apparently you didn't catch my message. No need 2 stretch this any longer.

What's the message?

That banks send out regret mails immediately cos of your experience?

You're the one who didn't get the point.

The point in case you missed it is that the reason your friend was sent a regret mail was probably because his performance was woeful and not because it's the tradition of the bank to do so.

That's ignoring the fact that you can't use your experience with one bank as a yard stick to tell how banks conduct their recruitment.

As a matter of fact, you can't even use your experience with ten banks to tell how stanbic conducts it's own recruitment
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Infact...I just dey look some people wt smiling face...So interview don turn to *written exams* where leaked answers favour the *yet to write* fellas...Where's the place of confidence, composure and delivery speech...funny enough many of these people will pop out when messages start to roll in...just SMH for some dudes behaviour...
Tho aint among...everybody should just relax and know one thing...*Que Sera Sera*...
Laffffffffffin comot thread....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2015
rationalmind:

What's the message?

That banks send out regret mails immediately cos of your experience?

You're the one who didn't get the point.

The point in case you missed it is that the reason your friend was sent a regret mail was probably because his performance was woeful and not because it's the tradition of the bank to do so.

That's ignoring the fact that you can't use your experience with one bank as a yard stick to tell how banks conduct their recruitment.

As a matter of fact, you can't even use your experience with ten banks to tell how stanbic conducts it's own recruitment

This argument has no economic value. I need 2 face my task for the day. Ur views r noted. Off!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Iolo(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Great thread guys...Is anyone being considered for the change and management role?

Also @18wheeler...what does this role entail from a banking perspective?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Why are people in Abuja complaining of the test?.. Hnmmm. Let's keep our fingers crossed tho... By this week we'll know our fate.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by fahrotime: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Apply for executive job here. No CV only your name , number and email. Best of luck
http:///264df99e
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Realsufi: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
faithclin:
Why are people in Abuja complaining of the test?.. Hnmmm. Let's keep our fingers crossed tho... By this week we'll know our fate.
Did you write your test in abj last week Saturday

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by madee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please anyone with info about the grade level Stanbic will give to Asset custodian?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Realsufi:

Wrote in abj sat 18th any news! #hopeful#
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
madee:
Please anyone with info about the grade level Stanbic will give to Asset custodian?

Please have u done your interview for this role?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Realsufi: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
nomsyd:

Wrote in abj sat 18th any news! #hopeful#
No news yet, just to know who we are together. It will be good news by God grace

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Realsufi:

Yes i did
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Realsufi: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
faithclin:

Yes i did
We are together, please any news do let us know
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Realsufi:
We are together, please any news do let us know

Successful applicants should expect mail by tomorrow or next.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bjmme: 2:25am On Apr 21, 2015
@18wheeler,thanks for the info,have been trying to follow the threads,is being helpful....I did the exam,and I passed very well confirmed by insider but not been called for the interview,just to inform all is in batches.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Iolo:
Great thread guys...Is anyone being considered for the change and management role?

Also @18wheeler...what does this role entail from a banking perspective?
I really haven't heard about this role before now. I will enquire and revert.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:48am On Apr 21, 2015
bjmme:
@18wheeler,thanks for the info,have been trying to follow the threads,is being helpful....I did the exam,and I passed very well confirmed by insider but not been called for the interview,just to inform all is in batches.
You passed well, just relax and prepare for an even better pass in the subsequent stages. Even this morning CVs will still be submitted to HR for consideration for shl test. So, sure everything is in batches.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2015
madee:
Depends on your prior experience. Grade level will range from BTA to even BO. Your negotiating power will also count in addition to your experience.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Iolo(m): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2015
18wheeler:

I really haven't heard about this role before now. I will enquire and revert.

OK. Change and enablement rather.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
18 wheeler plz do u have an idea the grade level of an enquiry officer? This suspense is killing. I pray they get back to us very soon.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bjmme: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
@18wheeler,thanks so much for the best wishes you will celebrate with me,because I know am the kind of person Stanbic need.....I look forward to seeing you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
wrote in Ph on the 18th, I have applied for many vacancies, so I can't really remember the post I applied for,is there anyway I could check d position I applied for
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
ude25:
18 wheeler plz do u have an idea the grade level of an enquiry officer? This suspense is killing. I pray they get back to us very soon.
Its likely going to be BTA. A grade higher than entry level. I guess most of those without banking experience will be offered this grade. The inquiries role was a outsourced staff role until this year when management approved that it be upgraded to a full time staff role. Nothing should kill you please. If you make it through the test, you are good. The wait is just to make you prepare better.
Cheers!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Akpolagha:
wrote in Ph on the 18th, I have applied for many vacancies, so I can't really remember the post I applied for,is there anyway I could check d position I applied for
Simple, you either applied through a branch, the website or the mail address advertised recently. You can check. the recruitment portal or sent items in your mailbox or visit the branch you submitted your cv . You should be able to find out.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
@18wheeler is a celebrity...... cheesy lol.. well done

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 1:13am On Apr 22, 2015
18 wheeler you r too much bro! Thanks for your prompt response and encouragement. I do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by valexzky(m): 3:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Nice one guys. Is CV submission still in progress?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mayo47(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Please anyone here ready called for private/commercial banking support officer role interview.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
18wheeler
A great man
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
mayo47:
Please anyone here ready called for private/commercial banking support officer role interview.

I never heard of anyone Ooº°˚˚°o ...
When did you write you test?...
I think we are in for same thing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.