Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444556 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Funderment:
has any one here gotten reply from stanbic ibtc test that was held last weekend

The test didn't hold.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
bioduneberry:

The test didn't hold.
Why? A friend told me he wrote a Stanbic IBTC online competency test sometimes ago
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Adortem:

Why? A friend told me he wrote a Stanbic IBTC online competency test sometimes ago

Maybe you are referring to a different test. I was scheduled to write an assessment test in abuja last week Saturday but it was cancelled when I got there due to some reasons they explained to me and I was told the test will be rescheduled.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
slyventure:

Haven't you done test and interview? Why can't you remember the role you are considered for?
So you got your CV update email after a test and interview? What position are you applying for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Adortem:

So you got your CV update email after a test and interview? What position are you applying for?

Business banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
bioduneberry:

Maybe you are referring to a different test. I was scheduled to write an assessment test in abuja last week Saturday but it was cancelled when I got there due to some reasons they explained to me and I was told the test will be rescheduled.
What a blunder!!! You can imagine if someone like me had travelled from Lag because of the test.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
lobito007:

What a blunder!!! You can imagine if someone like me had travelled from Lag because of the test.

I actually flew in from Lagos that morning. It was a huge disappointment. Have been rescheduled to write it at the head office in V.I next week.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Gabbygabo: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

They normally send interview invite with the JD(job description) attached. Read it very well and understand what qualities they will expect you to possess. Simply align your responses towards those traits . Most likely, their score sheets have a way of scoring you against each of those expected qualities. Of course, there are basic interview questions and preambles. Your responses to those general interview questions should be handy. Just be confident!

Moreover, if the interview invite read interview/exco chat, then it will be the final interview, but if otherwise, then you still have another one with the excos.

Wish you all the best!

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
This thread is quiet....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chenemite(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
anapz10:
pls is any1 with me or has any info....abt Stanbic learning and support development officer...did d interview in sept via u-connect..,, still waiting to here from both of them...any info pls
hav nt heard anytin 4rm dem also
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by trizzy123: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
please, is there anyone here ,that did the Aptitude Test on Tuesday last week at Stanbic Head office on this thread?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2015
abeg how do i apply or send my cv...may God help people like us that hardlyget info on time
trizzy123:
please, is there anyone here ,that did the Aptitude Test on Tuesday last week at Stanbic Head office on this thread?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Nawa for stanbic.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 3:40am On Dec 09, 2015
molibediumss:
abeg how do i apply or send my cv...may God help people like us that hardlyget info on time

check the first page
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by unlawfulact: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2015
@trizzy for which position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2015
stlarry001:

check the first page

Have u received offer letter @stlarry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Funderment: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
trizzy123:

i did almost two weeks ago but have'nt gotten any reply from them, what about you and what position did you apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by trizzy123: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
molibediumss:

well, you can go through this thread. I'm sure you will find how people send their resume. I sent mine to someone to help me submit it. I'm sorry, I don't have the address of where u can send your cv
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by trizzy123: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Funderment:

i did almost two weeks ago but have'nt gotten any reply from them, what about you and what position did you apply for?

C and B (Graduate Trainee). What about you?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
phazotron:

Have u received offer letter @stlarry

Not yet boss. still waiting
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Funderment: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
trizzy123:

C and B (Graduate Trainee). What about you?

IT
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
I think roles are changing for those that have done medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
frankefe:
why did u say so?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by trizzy123: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Funderment:

IT
sorry, my name initial post was a typo. I applied for enquiry officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2015
frankefe:
why do u say so?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by opj21(m): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2015
@wheeler......de open another application,can I send my cv to them consideri d fact I drop my cv to ur mail early last month bt am yet to hear frm them
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2015
see as this place dry. stanbic just dey do guys strong tin.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kudus007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls kindly help me with tips on how the stanbic assessment is,..pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by veyron02: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
kudus007:
pls kindly help me with tips on how the stanbic assessment is,..pls
The test was strictly SHL and written, so many questions to answer but so little time. Five comprehension passages with 3-4 questions each, the math was somehow related to quantitative reasoning .
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kudus007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
veyron02:
The test was strictly SHL and written, so many questions to answer but so little time. Five comprehension passages with 3-4 questions each, the math was somehow related to quantitative reasoning .
thanks bro. when did u write the test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by veyron02: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
kudus007:

thanks bro. when did u write the test?
july. Waiting for offer letter too

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.