Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (453122 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
@bigboyo have you tried contacting them?

Anyone use attestation letter and has gotten an offer from them?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Follybaks(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Voned:
I guess an SHL link was sent to you that is all u need to practice to pass the test, SUCCESS.
This Stanbic are recruiting this time as if they never had staff at all in their branches
Tnx to u
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm! Today is Wednesday and no one has update on any progress, Stanbic recruitment theme is :Humility and patience is our watchword

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Voned:
Hmmmm! Today is Wednesday and no one has update on any progress, Stanbic recruitment theme is :Humility and patience is our watchword
hahahhahahahaha
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Medical invite just dropped a few minutes ago.

Has anyone who used attestation letter been given an offer? Because when they called I was told I would still have to bring my original cert.....anybody please answer.

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=beau49 post=37596599]Medical invite just dropped a few minutes ago.

Has anyone who used attestation letter been given an offer? Because when they called I was told I would still have to bring my original cert.....anybody please answer.[/quote
that's good. pls when do you do your interview and for which position ? tnx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=slyventure post=37597107][/quote]

Test was on 5th of june.
First interview on 3rd of july
Second interview on 7th of August.
Documentation mail on 12th of August.
Medical mail.....today

Role of personal banker.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
beau49:

Test was on 5th of june.

Medical mail.....today

Role of personal banker.
congratulations... I pray mine drops too... God is able
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hiploko:
congratulations... I pray mine drops too... God is able

Thanks...Amen am sure it will.

Yes HE is.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good news........

I got a mail today saying "we are at the concluding stage of the recruitment and I was told to Amend my cv and re-send in a given format". I guess pre-offer should follow.

Strange news............

I was Automatically switched from enquiry officer to Asset Custodian in the last minute mail. Its well sha

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by davide470(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
beau49:

Test was on 5th of june.

Medical mail.....today

Role of personal banker.
Congrats dear!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
beau49:
Medical invite just dropped a few minutes ago.

Has anyone who used attestation letter been given an offer? Because when they called I was told I would still have to bring my original cert.....anybody please answer.
Congrats dear. I pray we all hopefuls Move Forward like you.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
davide470:
Congrats dear!

Thanks sweets.. smileysmiley

Bubewilson:
Congrats dear. I pray we all hopefuls Move Forward like you.

Thanks dear....you definitely will.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
onihaxy:
Good news........

I got a mail today saying "we are at the concluding stage of the recruitment and I was told to Amend my cv and re-send in a given format". I guess pre-offer should follow.

Strange news............

I was Automatically switched from enquiry officer to Asset Custodian in the last minute mail. Its well sha

Congrats dear..... Would you have preferred enquiry officer.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
beau49:

Congrats dear..... Would you have preferred enquiry officer.
Yeah, I would. I have actually been preparing for the enquiry officer role. I don't have the JD of asset custodian and don't know what its all about.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
onihaxy:

Yeah, I would. I have actually been preparing for the enquiry officer role.
I don't have the JD of asset custodian and don't know what its all about.

Alright.....it might be for the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tolaly(f): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi guys, any info as regards when those for the graduate trainee program (not the converted contract staffs) will resume training school?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
onihaxy:

Yeah, I would. I have actually been preparing for the enquiry officer role.
I don't have the JD of asset custodian and don't know what its all about.

18wheeler:

Hi @sirnifemi. The asset custodian role is a very challenging but interesting one. You'll be the life blood of the branch. You'll load ATM, manage vault, process tickets and safeguard bank's assets. You'll be the cheif operational administrator of your branch under the HSS. Its a key position and very important to branch operations. You'll be set up for greater things if you make it. Take it if you set yourself for the banking career. Good luck. Whether experienced or not you'll make it. Just believe!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
beau49:
@bigboyo have you tried contacting them?

Anyone use attestation letter and has gotten an offer from them?

I emailed em once buh no response. Would hv loved 2 called em buh I dont know D number 2 call...

And congrats on your medical invite...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
onihaxy:
Good news........

Strange news............

Who knows it might be cos U hv experience relating 2 that of Asset Custodian...Its all 4 D best, trust me.

By congrats on D progress...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
bigboyo:

I emailed em once buh no response. Would hv loved 2 called em buh I dont know D number 2 call...

And congrats on your medical invite...

One can't just predict these people.....the process is very confusing.

Thanks dear.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lets say in less than two weeks time from now.
tolaly:
Hi guys, any info as regards when those for the graduate trainee program (not the converted contract staffs) will resume training school?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 5:04am On Sep 03, 2015
onihaxy:
Good news........

Strange news............

I got the same mail to amend my C.V. yesterday and a call to follow up asking if I had done my medicals which I affirmed. I am moving to the permanent site ooo..... shokiiiiiiiii.... lol.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 5:20am On Sep 03, 2015
lilee2hot:
I got the same mail to amend my C.V. yesterday and a call to follow up asking if I had done my medicals which I affirmed. I am moving to the permanent site ooo..... shokiiiiiiiii.... lol.

How long after your medical did u get this
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2015
lilee2hot:
congrats

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2015
stlarry001:

How long after your medical did u get this
Dont even go there!!! Lemme give you my History:

Test - 21st of march
Interview - 17th of July
Medicals invite - 18th of August

Patience is trully a virtue!!! Just get busy and you wouldn't even realise the time spent waiting. One love!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2015
lilee2hot:

Test - 21st of march
Interview - 17th of July

Patience is trully a virtue!!! Just get busy and you wouldn't even realise the time spent waiting. One love!!!
woooww!!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2015
lilee2hot:

Test - 21st of march
Interview - 17th of July

Thanks but I am presently treading on the same road as yours

Did my test - April
first interview- July
exco chat August
medical invite- September

so you see I understand the drills
Gods grace to all of us.
off for my medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
tolaly:

Pls are you through with documentation and medicals? Don't know about the training for the graduate trainee
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Vicmac4us: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2015
This stanbic pple make my heart beat everyday, no comment from them so far, i don't no if i passed or not. they should help by giving us informations .....all the same am still believing in God for good news

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Vicmac4us:
This stanbic pple make my heart beat everyday, no comment from them so far, i don't no if i passed or not. they should help by giving us informations .....all the same am still believing in God for good news
make ur heart no too beat ooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
stlarry001:

Thanks but I am presently treading on the same road as yours

Did my test - April
first interview- July
exco chat August
medical invite- September

so you see I understand the drills
Gods grace to all of us.
off for my medicals
Wishing you all da best!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.