Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444252 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
@onihaxy congrats.u are in Lagos abi? Think d Lagos process is faster.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pls who as any of their contact numbers I can call. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
daposki10:
Pls who as any of their contact numbers I can call. Thanks

did you received your interview and medical invite through your Stanbic outlook mail?. if yes, check underneath the signature of the sender, you will find the number of your contact person.

if you can't find it. open "new mail" on your Microsoft outlook as if you want to send a new message, copy the full name or email of your contact person, click on find contact at the top of the mail, paste the names/email, it will bring out his/her numbers and department. good luck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
I just called my contact person today.Got her number from the mail like u rightly said.But u won't believe what she told me.she's no longer with Stanbic Ibtc bank so she doesn't kW wat level dey are now.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm, when we are all happily hoping to join. Thats worrisome. Pls what region @ Daposki10
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2015
daposki10:
I just called my contact person today.Got her number from the mail like u rightly said.But u won't believe what she told me.she's no longer with Stanbic Ibtc bank so she doesn't kW wat level dey are now.

no wonder. maybe that was why you weren't contacted after medicals.
I'll advise you to find your way to Walter carrington and lodge your complain if you can make it to Lagos. but if you can't, here is another alternative. try and contact any person you were interviewed together and got medical invite together same period for same role and find out whether they have moved to next stage. if yes, get the email of their contact person and mail the person because its the same human capital project officer that do handle recruitment process of people in the same batch.

if that doesn't work, here is another alternative. if you have access to Cisco in your branch, pm me and I will give you the extension of human capital project office at the head quarters so that you can call.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
@bubewilson southwest 1,@onihaxy thanks will try that.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
@onihaxy pls pm me d cisco line
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2015
onihaxy:

did you received your interview and medical invite through your Stanbic outlook mail?. if yes, check underneath the signature of the sender, you will find the number of your contact person.

if you can't find it. open "new mail" on your Microsoft outlook as if you want to send a new message, copy the full name or email of your contact person, click on find contact at the top of the mail, paste the names/email, it will bring out his/her numbers and department. good luck.
pls can I try all these on a mobile phone? cos I try doing it but I don't get it right
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2015
slyventure:

pls can I try all these on a mobile phone? cos I try doing it but I don't get it right

No, you can't. its only exclusive to WE that are presently a contract staff with Stanbic ibtc and using Stanbicibtc.com mail.

@daposki,. let me check my directory, I will get back to you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Team Personal bankers interviewed on August 14, any new update?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
I just got a call and message from stanbic. Telling me that they urgently need my Bsc certificate. I replied the message that I will get it by max Wednesday. I need to travel to anambra by monday. #teammedicalhopeful.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
obitee69:
I just got a call and message from stanbic. Telling me that they urgently need my Bsc certificate. I replied the message that I will get it by max Wednesday. I need to travel to anambra by monday. #teammedicalhopeful.
that's good news. when did u do ur interview n for what position ??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyventure:

that's good news. when did u do ur interview n for what position ??

Personal banker. Test 11 july..interview/exco august 3
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
tolaly:
Hi guys, any info as regards when those for the graduate trainee program (not the converted contract staffs) will resume training school?
wen is their training school suppose to kick start for graduate trainee
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
y is this thread missed up with graduate trainee n experience hires. d tread is so confusing
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
mobilstan:
y is this thread missed up with graduate trainee n experience hires. d tread is so confusing

I believe there is a thread for graduate trainees,try search for it. We have just a few GT here asking questions.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
KADASE:

Same with me:
Did assessment in PH - April 18
Did interview/exco chat as Business banker - May 14.

It has been more than 3 months I have been waiting to be called upon for medicals but to no avail. I have sent mails without responses. I have called my contact person and all he can say is for me to exercise some patience.

In all I still thank God I have not been sent a regret mail.

Hey bro, U tried contacting me via email, I responded already. what's up?...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by geca(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
bigboyo:
Abeg! wc 1 be pre-medical invite again o?
Ds thread nothing we no go hear, we go soon hear pre-resumptn date
cheesy

grin grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
daposki pls who sent invite to u?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
18Wheeler just bone this place, I guess he's confused about D recruitment process too grin
He should please come and provide D HR number to call, biko.

18Wheeler!!! where @ thou?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2015
daposki10:

who contacted u?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by uchee(f): 3:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Please can someone who knows explain to me what this business banker role is all about in stanbic? #teaminterviewhopefuls#
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2015
uchee:
Please can someone who knows explain to me what this business banker role is all about in stanbic? #teaminterviewhopefuls#
sumone shud pls assist.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hiploko:
sumone shud pls assist.
hiploko me I think she should cool down for Jesus, you of all people know that stanbic always send job description, so when she is called for the interview the JD wil tell her all that the job entails but if she is too in a hurry then she can make Google her friend
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Voned:
hiploko me I think she should cool down for Jesus, you of all people know that stanbic always send job description, so when she is called for the interview the JD wil tell her all that the job entails but if she is too in a hurry then she can make Google her friend
she needs a summary wink
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ezighi: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why are other banks not calling for cvs and applications like stanbic? Atleast it will help dilute the tension and presure.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
ezighi:
Why are other banks not calling for cvs and applications like stanbic? Atleast it will help dilute the tension and presure.
lol
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
ezighi:

Funny....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
i wrote my assessment of the 24t of march.
management interview -21st of April
Medicals -11th June
I sent a mail and got this response regarding my application-

Dear ************,
Thank you for your continued interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.
We will like to inform you that we are still in the recruitment process for the Personal Banker role, however the process is stalled at the moment to enable us sort out internal matters. We will inform you of the next steps once we conclude on this. Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

So we still have to keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
bigboyo:
18Wheeler just bone this place, I guess he's confused about D recruitment process too grin
He should please come and provide D HR number to call, biko.

18Wheeler!!! where @ thou?

I disagree......maybe he got busy most likely....
greeting to all d teams in the house.....

this tournament long sha....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Loka0512:
i wrote my assessment of the 24t of march.
management interview -21st of April
Medicals -11th June
I sent a mail and got this response regarding my application-

Dear ************,
Thank you for your continued interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.
We will like to inform you that we are still in the recruitment process for the Personal Banker role, however the process is stalled at the moment to enable us sort out internal matters. We will inform you of the next steps once we conclude on this. Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
Resourcing Unit.

So we still have to keep hope alive.
when did you send this and to which address did you send it to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.