Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,674 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (446762 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
onihaxy:
how far my people.
today is Wednesday. any update so far?
nna mehn! Nothing o
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
people are been called just that they are off Nairaland. a girl we did exco chat got her offer letter mail today.

Good luck to us.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
stlarry001:
people are been called just that they are off Nairaland. a girl we did exco chat got her offer letter mail today.

Good luck to us.
amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
stlarry001:

Good luck to us.

was she a former nfte? and which zone?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
onihaxy:

was she a former nfte? and which zone?

Nop an external even with no banking experience. zone south south
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
stlarry001:

Nop an external even with no banking experience. zone south south
The last aptitude test in the north that I know was for external candidates. So even they have their own space. Most will be absorbed as enquiries officers.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keep the hope alive.

I just received a mail invite for medical test. The role is Business Banking. I did test and Exco Chat on July 11 and August 11 respectively.

Yours is next.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
yemosquare:
Keep the hope alive.

I just received a mail invite for medical test. The role is Business Banking. I did test and Exco Chat on July 11 and August 11 respectively.

Yours is next.

Congrats, I did same as u, business banker also. Hope to get mine too oo. Where is ur location?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
yemosquare:
Keep the hope alive.

Yours is next.
congrats
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samukiwo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
yemosquare:
Keep the hope alive.

Yours is next.

I did the test and had my exco chat same day as yours. I did the medicals on Sept 2, same Business banker role, I've waited too long for this offer but got to keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
But why is it taking so long for nfte 's recruitment to be cinfirmed whereas both experienced and even nonexperienced candidates from outside d bank are getting their offers. There is God o!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
daposki10:
But why is it taking so long for nfte 's recruitment to be cinfirmed whereas both experienced and even nonexperienced candidates from outside d bank are getting their offers. There is God o!!!
what happens to the NFTEs that wrote and failed the test? Becos some passed and others failed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hiploko:
what happens to the NFTEs that wrote and failed the test? Becos some passed and others failed.
not too sure about dat.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
daposki10:
not too sure about dat.
ok
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dudu200: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
@daposki called ur contact person and are u sure u are not owing dem any documents?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Another week gone, mehn!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Had my exco chat on august 14th, not heard from them since, keep faith alive. All I know is I will get the letter by November

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
panaroma:
Had my exco chat on august 14th, not heard from them since, keep faith alive. All I know is I will get the letter by November
I like ur faith bro. Had mine 27th July. I claim November likewise IJN

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Can someone with BEd apply for other jobs rather than that of schools?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
dudu200:
@daposki called ur contact person and are u sure u are not owing dem any documents?
nope am not.why u ask?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
SamsonJohn743:
I tink and hope so
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
SamsonJohn743:

I have Bsc.(ed) in chemistry and I'm a banker.

but wait, why don't you want to practice what you studied?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
onihaxy:

hehe. U nkor?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
onihaxy:

I just got admission to university of benin to study the course,my original course was accounting but they gave me educational management
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Hiploko:
hehe. U nkor?

hehehehehe. na naija factor ma brother.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
SamsonJohn743:

I just got admission to university of benin to study the course,my original course was accounting but they gave me educational management

hmmmm. learn from me.

I also applied for geology that year, but because I didn't have anyone at the university to help me, I was given chemistry education. I hated the course but I had no choice that to endure. due to my hatred for the course, it affected my passion for it, and it resulted into poor grades at the first 2 years, it was during the next 2 years I started liking the course but it was too late to build a strong GPA then.

so bro, accept it and see it as if you are studying medicine or your course of choice , have strong passion for it and don't be ashamed to tell people that you are studying edu mgt. read hard and come out with good grades. you know why?. most organization in nigeria today will pick a first class in "goat and yam studies" over second class in banking and finance or any other big courses.

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2015
SamsonJohn743:

I will be blunt, don't accept it if you know you are still young, work and prepare harder for your desired course next year. The Labour market is so competitive now that the kind of course you study is becoming the first point of screening before anyone consider your grade and What you have to offer. You would observe that most job advertisements these days comes with specific course requirements which automatically screened out some people no matter how intelligent they are. So specifically, if you are still below the age of 20, I will advice you to drop the course and work harder for your desired course against next year and also be doing vocational studies while you prepare and wait till next year. You won't regret, because in the end, it's actually how well. Am speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2015
New day, New week, hope renewed. This is our week. God's speed and favour to all hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
slyventure:

I will be blunt, don't accept it if you know you are still young, work and prepare harder for your desired course next year. The Labour market is so competitive now that the kind of course you study is becoming the first point of screening before anyone consider your grade and What you have to offer. You would observe that most job advertisements these days comes with specific course requirements which automatically screened out some people no matter how intelligent they are. So specifically, if you are still below the age of 20, I will advice you to drop the course and work harder for your desired course against next year and also be doing vocational studies while you prepare and wait till next year. You won't regret, because in the end, it's actually how well. Am speaking from experience
Am 21 this year, what if I go for the course and write jamb next year,or better still read harder in school and do departmental transfer in level 200

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2015
onihaxy:

hmmmm. learn from me.

I also applied for geology that year, but because I didn't have anyone at the university to help me, I was given chemistry education. I hated the course but I had no choice that to endure. due to my hatred for the course, it affected my passion for it, and it resulted into poor grades at the first 2 years, it was during the next 2 years I started liking the course but it was too late to build a strong GPA then.

so bro, accept it and see it as if you are studying medicine or your course of choice , have strong passion for it and don't be ashamed to tell people that you are studying edu mgt. read hard and come out with good grades. you know why?. most organization in nigeria today will pick a first class in "goat and yam studies" over second class in banking and finance or any other big courses.
thanks a lot bro, I guess you are working now

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.