Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (446748 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2015
SamsonJohn743:
Am 21 this year, what if I go for the course and write jamb next year,or better still read harder in school and do departmental transfer in level 200
Well, u can do that If you know one is not going to get your attention at the expense of the other one. Because whatever course you chose to study, you can't afford not to have a good grade, an outstanding one for that matter cos that really count these days, and to achieve that, you have to start from the first year
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Dear Stanbic, anything for us this week?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
So far so good induction has been going smooth. The NFTE comprise a major part of the inductees.

I hope to see those still waiting at one stage or the other in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mrteejaybee: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
@beau49, do you know what role has the highest number of inductees for ur batch?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by teqqla2: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
How long is the induction for??

beau49:
So far so good induction has been going smooth. The NFTE comprise a major part of the inductees.

I hope to see those still waiting at one stage or the other in the nearest future.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sorry am just replying,on my way home now...

mrteejaybee:
@beau49, do you know what role has the highest number of inductees for ur batch?

My set had mostly enquiry officers and then others.

teqqla2:
How long is the induction for??

For a day.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Congrats Beauty ... Moving forward...

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
slyventure:

Well, u can do that If you know one is not going to get your attention at the expense of the other one. Because whatever course you chose to study, you can't afford not to have a good grade, an outstanding one for that matter cos that really count these days, and to achieve that, you have to start from the first year
Will go for it with all my heart.
thanks alot
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
beau49:

Thanks for the update...I can't wait to be inducted.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks a lot @ Bubewilson

Emmasonic4me:

Thanks for the update...I can't wait to be inducted.

You are welcome...and we are waiting to welcome you smileysmiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
beau49:
Thanks a lot @ Bubewilson

You are welcome...and we are waiting to welcome you smileysmiley
pls is there any HSS there?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hiploko:
pls is there any HSS there?

Yes there was.....I think 1 or 2 of them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2015
beau49:

Yes there was.....I think 1 or 2 of them.
ok dear. See you soon!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by springer: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Please what are the functions of Asset Custodian and What can a Counsel apply for? tnx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Hiploko:
ok dear. See you soon!

Same same....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Still hoping oh.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Like seriously I didn't want to post on this thread except I have good news anyways here is a mail my brother who is also a stanbic hopeful received today from the resource team after he sent them a mail. I don't know if it will make us feel any better or worse but at least an update:

Thank you for taking out time to go through our recruitment process the role of an Enquiry Officer.

Kindly note that we are temporarily suspending the recruitment process for advertised roles and applications. As a result, all applicants will experience delays in our response time concerning these roles and the recruitment process in general.

We will contact you with respect to your application as soon as we resume the recruitment process.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
gobe. it has be.
but Godwin. I will call the HR num I have tomorrow
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tor... E don be
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Voned:
Like seriously I didn't want to post on this thread except I have good news anyways here is a mail my brother who is also a stanbic hopeful received today from the resource team after he sent them a mail. I don't know if it will make us feel any better or worse but at least an update:

Thank you for taking out time to go through our recruitment process the role of an Enquiry Officer.

Kindly note that we are temporarily suspending the recruitment process for advertised roles and applications. As a result, all applicants will experience delays in our response time concerning these roles and the recruitment process in general.

We will contact you with respect to your application as soon as we resume the recruitment process.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit

it's a good news I guess. its a temporary suspension and not permanent, so u can receive ur offer letter anytime soon. be hopeful, be courageous
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2015
I have a question... When I had my interview with Stanbic, I was a fresh grad. Straight from NYSC with no experience, so during salary negotation, I "respected" myself and gave a fair figure. Along the line, I got a job with another bank. Since I don't have another interview with them where I can renegotiate salary with them, when they send me a pre-employment offer(after they wake from their slumber) can I renegotiate via mail?

Cc: 18wheeler ; Onihaxy; Ednut1 ... Anyone That has an idea.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2015
frankefe:

it's a good news I guess. its a temporary suspension and not permanent, so u can receive ur offer letter anytime soon. be hopeful, be courageous
without temporary suspension we have spent close to 6 months waiting. Imagine what happens with this new suspension!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Hiploko:
without temporary suspension we have spent close to 6 months waiting. Imagine what happens with this new suspension!
Hiploko you have a very good sense of humour I swear anyways let's just be hopeful sha
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Voned:

Hiploko you have a very good sense of humour I swear anyways let's just be hopeful sha
mehn... Stanbic would just make you have sense... Meanwhile someone just got offer today to resume 7th or 21st dec and the other mail says process suspension. A bit confused here. 18wheeler... Biko assist us verify the info please...you have been very helpful

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
All existing NFTE staff should contact their hr asap.
70% of the offers are presently going to existing contract staffs.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2015
onihaxy:

True. Whats up with you?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2015
onihaxy:

does this mean all the non staff experience hire that had their recruitment stopped at various stages should forget it?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
wisestman:

does this mean all the non staff experience hire that had their recruitment stopped at various stages should forget it?
confusion everywhere. I know of a non-staff that got offer yesterday and they also called another non staff same yesterday asking for some details
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
wisestman:

I'm not saying others should forget about it. I always have a chat with Hr and he ensured me that the recruitment is still on going and everyone will be dully communicated with.

but in the recent selection, the ratio of nftes to others is 6:4. you can ask any inducted member. even if you call any hr now, they will tell you that they are busy with conversion of existing staffs. everyone will be dully communicated with, but nftes will get faster response.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
onihaxy:

I'm not saying others should forget about it. I always have a chat with Hr and he ensured me that the recruitment is still on going and everyone will be dully communicated with.

but in the recent selection, the ratio of nftes to others is 6:4. you can ask any inducted member. even if you call any hr now, they will tell you that they are busy with conversion of existing staffs. everyone will be dully communicated with, but nftes will get faster response.

I do understand existing staff will get a faster response but a case whereby one had a chat abt 4months ago yet no response being nonNFTEs den that response is not fast and if its going to be delayed, den ideally that delay shd come after one has gone for medicals not after a chat. And dey way I'm seeing it seems most of d NFTEs are all enquiry officers cos oda roles process theirs faster if they are not NFTE n experienced. Its my thinking though cos no logic in dis recruitment process that has a puzzling pattern.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
True @ onihaxy, I hrd they are engrossed in the conversion of NFTEs
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by uchee(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
And they had exco chat this week for experience hires and according to my cousin some of them after d interview were called d next day for document submission. So i dont really get their style nd pattern despite wat everyone says...honestly THEY are Just doing it d way dey like and not providing update to poeple concerned like some of us still awaiting feedback after Exco chat. I mean what is d big deal in providing simple TIMELY Update from a professional institution .

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.