Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (453065 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
onihaxy:

From past records, the text means you weren't been considered for that role again because someone else has a greater years of experiences than you and the person had moved to the next stage. However, its been indicated that you would be considered for another role that matched your years of experience.

Here is the simple truth. The chances of been considered for another role is slim because its a massive recruitment and many other people might have been interviewed for the other role you might be considered for. But I think two people got such messages on this thread in the ongoing recruitment and they ended up getting offer letter for another role.

I will just say you should be hopeful and at the same time, try to apply in other organisations as a back up incase.
well said. There is hope then if some people got such message and where still employed..

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
onihaxy:

From past records, the text means you weren't been considered for that role again because someone else has a greater years of experiences than you and the person had moved to the next stage. However, its been indicated that you would be considered for another role that matched your years of experience.

Here is the simple truth. The chances of been considered for another role is slim because its a massive recruitment and many other people might have been interviewed for the other role you might be considered for. But I think two people got such messages on this thread in the ongoing recruitment and they ended up getting offer letter for another role.

I will just say you should be hopeful and at the same time, try to apply in other organisations as a back up incase.
This what bothers me: They said 'someone else'; impying that only one position was available. However, this is a marketing role and I believe they were not recruiting only one personnel. These two don't match.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Feb14(f): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
@18wheeler @onihaxy @hiploko please how many weeks after medicals & submittion of scanned documents does the offer letter come or how many weeks after is it likely to come in? Thanks I await your response
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Feb14:
@18wheeler @onihaxy @hiploko please how many weeks after medicals & submittion of scanned documents does the offer letter come or how many weeks after is it likely to come in? Thanks I await your response
I'd be lying if I tell you anything. just stay focused and it will.come. You are just waiting your offer letter.
welcome to Stanbic.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Feb14(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
18wheeler:

I'd be lying if I tell you anything. just stay focused and it will.come. You are just waiting your offer letter.
welcome to Stanbic.

@18wheeler thanks much
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Feb14:

in addition to what 18wheeler said. minimum is two weeks, maximum is undefined.
however, since you are already at post medical stage, I'm sure a file must have been opened for you, you will called as soon as there is a post in your zone for you to fit in. that's how it works in Stanbic. Mr A might be called 2 weeks after post medical documentation while Mr B might be called 6 months later.. I will just urge you to reduce the anxiety but be hopeful while you focus on whatever you are doing at the moment.
see you soon in Stanbic ibtc............#movingforward.

p.s..... one of my concubines got her pre-offer today for personal banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Feb14:

@18wheeler thanks much
@18 wheeler and onihaxy...kindly drop ur email addresses.i need to make an enquiry very urgently from u sirs!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mrteejaybee: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls any business banker with any info?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
NEEBOY:

@18 wheeler and onihaxy...kindly drop ur email addresses.i need to make an enquiry very urgently from u sirs!

pm me
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by deSika(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls is stanbic still recruiting
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
I just hope this recruitment will be concluded this year and not stroll into next year.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Hiploko:
I just hope this recruitment will be concluded this year and not stroll into next year.

grin grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2015
onihaxy:

grin grin
seriously o. This one na trekking process
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Offer Letter just dropped. Resumption dates are 2nd and 16th of November. Ahnnnn Shokiiiiii... Thank you all.

8 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by akynwale: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
i just got this...

Thank you for your interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the recruitment interview and as a result, we have stored your details in our database to enable us contact you as soon as there is a vacant role that suits your profile and will contact you when this becomes available.

In need of any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

Best regards

Resourcing Unit
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mrteejaybee: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
@akynwale, pls what role were you interviewed for and when was the interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:
Offer Letter just dropped. Resumption dates are 2nd and 16th of November. Ahnnnn Shokiiiiii... Thank you all.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
akynwale:
i just got this...

Thank you for your interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the recruitment interview and as a result, we have stored your details in our database to enable us contact you as soon as there is a vacant role that suits your profile and will contact you when this becomes available.

In need of any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

Best regards

Resourcing Unit

Sincerely I do not understand Stanbic's recruitment process. There are no vacancies and you are conducting tests and interviews and for the applicants to wait for months for opening before they will be employed. And they think that all those that did the tests, interviews and medicals will keep on waiting. No wonder they are this slow maybe as a delay tactic for an opening to suffice. Those getting offers here are mainly NFTEs.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:
congratulations
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
mrteejaybee:
@akynwale, pls what role were you interviewed for and when was the interview?
pls answer @akynwale
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by akynwale: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Hiploko:
pls answer @akynwale

Head Service support, the interview was sometime in May i think. had medicals in July...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
akynwale:

Head Service support, the interview was sometime in May i think. had medicals in July...
woow. A pretty long time. Same for me HSS, intvw July and no medicals yet.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by akynwale: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Hiploko:
woow. A pretty long time. Same for me HSS, intvw July and no medicals yet.

nah wah o, i was almost going crazy waiting, i just had to tell myself to move on as though i never even did the medicals....

we still dey wait.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
akynwale:

nah wah o, i was almost going crazy waiting, i just had to tell myself to move on as though i never even did the medicals....

we still dey wait.
u didn't do the medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2015
akynwale:

we still dey wait.
I guess they've not gotten space for HSS yet
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:

Congratulation...Faith, Hope and Patience pays.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:

congrats dear.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:
Congrats! What position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have just realised that there really no vacancies for HSS .Most of d pple that have gotten offer letters are personal bankers .@hiploko....We just have to keep on waiting till there are vacancies for HSS.
I don't know abt candidates outside this forum bt am nt sure anyone has gotten offer letter for HSS since the beginning of the recruitment process.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
lilee2hot:
Congratulations!!! My expectations shall never be cut short in Jesus' name...Amen!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
NEEBOY:
I have just realised that there really no vacancies for HSS .Most of d pple that have gotten offer letters are personal bankers .@hiploko....We just have to keep on waiting till there are vacancies for HSS.
I don't know abt candidates outside this forum bt am nt sure anyone has gotten offer letter for HSS since the beginning of the recruitment process.
I think so too. Though they have really been troubling one of my guys for some documents lately. He has done medicals too for HSS. They worry be like say he is the one delaying his deployment.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 3:57am On Oct 09, 2015
KADASE:

Congratulations!!!
Thank you.
Emmasonic4me:

Congratulations!!! My expectations shall never be cut short in Jesus' name...Amen!
Thanks and Amen!!!
lobito007:

Congrats! What position?
Thanks... Personal banking
DoubleFaith:

Congratulation...Faith, Hope and Patience pays.
Thanks... Sure it does; since March cry
Hiploko:
congratulations
Thanks dear ...
onihaxy:

congrats dear.
Muchas Gracias

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.