Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444532 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ryd3 na so and Ruffp me sef medicals August 3rd since then nuffin it is so annoying I don't blame them anyways
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
For those that have done medicals, thank God cos what u r waiting for is offer letter. What should we say about those that are thanking God they vE done test, interview and documentation. Just be positive, I believe all will cum out fine. Hipkolo, don't be surprise when u get ur medical invite tomorrow.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by orangutan: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Not meaning to quell hopes, but here is my strory. Did medicals since July, got mails for updates of CV to CBN format among other documentations up till mid October. At some point, i was asked if comfortable with working at some branch...hmm only to get same mail as hploko's someime in October too. It was tough to handle, i admit, but still keeping hope alive.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmm, Stanbic ain't got no joy. Hiploko of all people! Dude is a legend on this thread. It's really sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amanze54: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
@oragatun, Voned, ruffp and d rest on medicals are any of u for business banker or personal banker. D offer seems to b more on business n personal banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
amanze54:
@oragatun, Voned, ruffp and d rest on medicals are any of u for business banker or personal banker. D offer seems to b more on business n personal banker
my dear it is so obvious that the personal and business banker are the ones getting the offer letter I am for private/commercial support officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please what is private and commercial support all about?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
orangutan:
Not meaning to quell hopes, but here is my strory. Did medicals since July, got mails for updates of CV to CBN format among other documentations up till mid October. At some point, i was asked if comfortable with working at some branch...hmm only to get same mail as hploko's someime in October too. It was tough to handle, i admit, but still keeping hope alive.....

Did medicals in November sent cbn cv too in November. Nothing yet since.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hiploko:
Thank you for making out time to chat with us with regards to the role of *****.

The feedback from the interview is that you are a candidate with useful and extensive years of experience. After careful consideration and based on our expectations of the person who will be employed for the interviewed role, we would be considering other candidates.

However, based on your performance during the interview and unless you advise us otherwise, we would like to retain your details on our database so that we can contact you if, at any time in the future, we identify a vacant role that could be suitable for someone with your particular qualities and experience.

Again, thank you for your interest and time.

Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit

. From the mail seems like they want to reserve u for a better position. Just take it in stride.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amanze54: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Is there any Business n personal banker that was not giving an offer after medical since october. Pls indicate
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2015
phazotron:

. From the mail seems like they want to reserve u for a better position. Just take it in stride.
thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Personal banker here, did medicals since June . Not heard anything from them since after that.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by anapz10: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
pls is any1 with me or has any info....abt Stanbic learning and support development officer...did d interview in sept via u-connect..,, still waiting to here from both of them...any info pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello guys, I just got a mail now from stanbic asking me to send my cv in CBN format, using a given information to update. Please anyone with info on how to go about it should pm me. Please!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
onihaxy:

original Bsc cert,
Ssce cert,
Nysc cert,
birth cert,
CV in CBN format,
pension account statement,
and salary account statement.

Please how do you do your cv that you sent In CBN format, I just got a mail to sent same now, but I don't know how to go about it
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
slyventure:

Please how do you do your cv that you sent In CBN format, I just got a mail to sent same now, but I don't know how to go about it

Please I got the message too, Kindly forward the format to soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
slyventure:
Hello guys, I just got a mail now from stanbic asking me to send my cv in CBN format, using a given information to update. Please anyone with info on how to go about it should pm me. Please!

Please when you get the format, Kindly forward to soyeolabode@yahoo.com Thanks a lot.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
phazotron:

amen oooo. make my own no reach 7months ooo. four months in this journey. started on the 11th of July. I've done medicals and I've resubmitted my CV again on request from stanbic as at a week ago.

Please kindly forward the CBN CV format to soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ayoolami1:

Please kindly forward the CBN CV format to soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you.

I was told that all you need to do is just to fix in the information they require in your cv and send it to them.
Have you done medicals? Cos I haven't done it yet, and I learnt medicals do come before sending of cv in CBN format. Meanwhile, which state are you, let's know if they want to start attending to people from particular region. Am in lagos
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
I got the same email of sending CBN CV format,someone should please tell me their recruitment stages.For help about CBN format CV,google it
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Adortem:
I got the same email of sending CBN CV format,someone should please tell me their recruitment stages.For help about CBN format CV,google it

Have you done medicals? I heard medicals is supposed to come b4 cv in CBN format, cos me av not done medicals and I got the mail. Anyway, can you pm me so we can discuss better? I will also pm you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 4:22am On Dec 04, 2015
slyventure:

Have you done medicals? I heard medicals is supposed to come b4 cv in CBN format, cos me av not done medicals and I got the mail. Anyway, can you pm me so we can discuss better? I will also pm you
I am not told to do Medicals,only that mail to send an updated CV.What are the stages of this recruitment?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Phabs: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Adortem:

I am not told to do Medicals,only that mail to send an updated CV.What are the stages of this recruitment?
pls wot role did u applied for n in wot region?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Phabs:
pls wot role did u applied for n in wot region?
South West(Ibadan),Teller(I think,can't remember)
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adortem:

South West(Ibadan),Teller(I think,can't remember)

Haven't you done test and interview? Why can't you remember the role you are considered for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by unlawfulact: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
@labito how was test of last weekend. How did it go?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Got a mail from PBB resourcing about I have done medicals about 4 months ago.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the recruitment interview and as a result, we have stored your details in our database to enable us contact you as soon as there is a vacant role that suits your profile and will contact you when this becomes available.

In need of any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

Best regards

Resourcing Unit.

This is after like 5 months after doing medical, am for commercial support.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Funderment: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
has any one here gotten reply from stanbic ibtc test that was held last weekend
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
slyventure:

Haven't you done test and interview? Why can't you remember the role you are considered for?
Yes I haven't done any test nor interview,and I applied passively that is why I said I can't remember,it was the email I got from them for an updated CV that reminded me that I indeed applied.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Gabbygabo: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Got an invite for an interview at the branch.

Pls what does it mean? What questions would I be ask. Is it the final interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Gabbygabo: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gabbygabo:

Pls what does it mean? What questions would I be ask. Is it the final interview?

Role is for business Banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Gabbygabo:

They normally send interview invite with the JD(job description) attached. Read it very well and understand what qualities they will expect you to possess. Simply align your responses towards those traits . Most likely, their score sheets have a way of scoring you against each of those expected qualities. Of course, there are basic interview questions and preambles. Your responses to those general interview questions should be handy. Just be confident!

Moreover, if the interview invite read interview/exco chat, then it will be the final interview, but if otherwise, then you still have another one with the excos.

Wish you all the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.