Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? (1777 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by onoerime: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
We are both working in the same company. The relationship is barely three months and I think I love her so much. There is a problem I am facing, this same girl has been dated by three other colleagues and dumped her. How do I face the challenge of these guyz if eventually I carry out my plans of having her as a wife. Presently I feel disgusted whenever I see these guyz at the place of work. I always has this feeling that these guyz has tasted my wife to be. I am really confused. Guyz would you advise me to go ahead and marry this girl?. Please place your legs in my shoes before considering your advise. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by georgementday(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dnt!
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
the ladies will tell u to, the guys will tel u dnt. Its up to u bro. Na u go live with all u feel and think inside nt any nairalander. All d best

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by kilokeys(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
u should be curious as to why they aren't together

she dumped them

they dumped her

either way.. thats bad news
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by delishpot: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
If you can live with tge feeling you said you have towards her ex es then go ahead, if you cant then dont go ahead.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Exodus2k(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
The choice is yours to make, but pray and ask God for direction
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
And the question the sane 'husband-to-be' should ask is: What REALLY made the other guys dump her??
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by whytepawn1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just think you are in the race to "cut your share ".dating for just three months and you are considering marriage... I wish you all the best.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by holatin(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
you can go ahead but if you are an over thinker like me, don't !!!!!!

but try and find out what made those guys dump her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by goldenone(f): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
If you are worried about that now I wonder what will happen later...Its better you pray very well its not a matter of following ur heart here o
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by CloneX: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
If I were you, I would not marry such a lady. She's already the company's public servant. She's serviced 3 guys already, you're the 4th on the line, and you're thinking of marrying her? What if she's actually serviced 7 guys, and you're number 8?

How fvcking dumb can one get?

You've not even married her, and you hate the 3 guys she serviced. What if she has serviced your boss as well? You'll choose to lose your job over her? Get your head out of your ass, nigga. You're there to do a job and get paid. Not fall in love with a work mate and get married to her? Why do you think companies do not allow married couples working in their organization? Are there no other girls out there? Tf is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
The fact that 3 of your colleagues at work had dated and dumped her afterwards should be eno ugh reason for you..... either way, I'll urge you to listen to your heart. the heart knows what it wants
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by redcliff: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
onoerime:
We are both working in the same company. The relationship is barely three months and I think I love her so much. There is a problem I am facing, this same girl has been dated by three other colleagues and dumped her. How do I face the challenge of these guyz if eventually I carry out my plans of having her as a wife. Presently I feel disgusted whenever I see these guyz at the place of work. I always has this feeling that these guyz has tasted my wife to be. I am really confused. Guyz would you advise me to go ahead and marry this girl?. Please place your legs in my shoes before considering your advise. Tanx
if you like her that much and you want to get married to her, both of you should leave the place, if you are always considering what people would say
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by stunningjudy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
If seeing those guys disgust u, then I suggest u end d relationship. So long as u work with them, u will definitely have that hatred + it could gradually be transferred to ur wife later in d future. The babe try sha, dating 4 different guys in 1 company.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Find out why they dump her, weigh the options and decide if u will marry her or not.

Don't look @ her circumstances to decide bro. It's up to you.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by austine4real(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
chop and clean mouth na
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by tope24(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
georgementday:
Dnt!

Blunt dracular
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by LydiaBI(f): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
onoerime:

You should have thought of that before making a pass at her and making her your gf! Abi you be 'hit and run' in disguise or na 'chop and clean mouth' bobo you be, looking for an excuse to hide under? Mind you,if her p*ssy is good enough for a gf it can also bring forth your kids tongue
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by ggrin(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Go ahead ko come aleg niangry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by misfab(f): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
dear...d difference is cos u kno her 3exs. u can choose to b with her regardless.
its ur call. buh if u dont feel ok...then let her go bfr tins get too serious.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by cutecanson(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
jst take courage to b d 4th to dump her.....y wud a lady date 3 ppl in d same company....is she der for servicing or wrk? som kinda love sef.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by ivyT(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op we aint in ur shoes..
I personally thnk u shldnt Marry her_cant u find sum1 outside work?bet there r ur type sumwhere...

3months is too short to start to thnking of marriage,,marriage no b childs play o *i myt b a lil babe,but trust me*
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by cr7lomo: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2015
Go watch wolf of wall street , a guy tried that but ended up committing suicide
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2015
stunningjudy:
If seeing those guys disgust u, then I suggest u end d relationship. So long as u work with them, u will definitely have that hatred + it could gradually be transferred to ur wife later in d future. The babe try sha, dating 4 different guys in 1 company.
na wa for the girl o. it's difficult enough knowing that any girl wey man c now different guys don chop am not to talk of when u com know d guys join.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by Olutola88(m): 5:43am On Mar 10, 2015
If this story is true...

1st, How old is the girl? Is she in her 30s? I she desperate to get married?

If not, it means she has a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG problem. She dated the 1st one, it didn't work out. Tried another out in the same office and failed. Attempted a 3rd and the story didn't change. Now the 4th?

No right-thinking Lady will do all these in the same office.

I won't advice any of my clients to go for a woman that doesn't think right

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by stunningjudy(f): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Prixus:

na wa for the girl o. it's difficult enough knowing that any girl wey man c now different guys don chop am not to talk of when u com know d guys join.
Some babes can be stu.pid angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by LadyX(f): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Op, like everyone said the choice is yours. Even if we advise you, you are the one to choose.

Why did the 3 guys before you date and dump her?

Your gf/ fiance is not smart. How do you date 4 guys in the same company/office? She wants to taste every man there?
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by liliana(f): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2015
onoerime:
@OP,
I suggest you slow down and observe properly before jumping into marriage.

There is no confusion here, the ultimate decision lies with you and no one else.

Just remember, do whatever makes you happy because everyone deserves happiness.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by sinizia: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2015
onoerime:

The ball is in your court. Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do I love her enough to forgive her and forget?
2. Will the memories of my fellow colleagues claw at me whenever I see them?
3. Apart from dating my co-workers, has she done any other wrong?
4. Does she fit the bill as a good mother to my future children?
5. Why did they dump her?
6. Or is it that she dumped them when she found out they were not good guys?
7. What went wrong with the former guys? So I can know if I'm entering a dangerous quest.

These are pertinent questions you'd ask. It all depends on you. Because she dated three colleagues doesn't make her a slùt. It maybe that the three colleagues deceived her with love and dumped her afterwards. Should she pay for their sins? It could be she's the office cùm bucket. So as a man that loves her so much and wants to settle down, try to find out about the questions I posted up there. Make your own investigations. Get her to open up to you about what went wrong with the other guys and get their side of the story too. This is about marriage not dating. But most importantly if you know you'll never stop judging her based on her dating your co-workers, then let her be. It's a waste of them marrying her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by onoerime: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Let me break the silence. This girl is in her mid-30s. I think she is so desperate to have a husband. She dated the first man unknowingly to her, she was dating a married man; she had to quit. The second guy according to her was just beating and maltreating her all in the name of marriage proposal. The third was a guy that claimed to be pastor but on first day .of visitation he was about raping her but She did not agree to his advances. Since I met her I find out she is lovely to me and I love her too.
I am thinking of going ahead with the marriage after a period of six months. Once all things is done, I shall make her resign. Tenks u all for d concerns. May God bless all nairalanders as one family.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by justmag(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Like 2 short said, "'dont turn a h*e to a house wife!"...she had her cookies on display and you wanna be the highest bidder. Look elsewhere brother because this other guys will see you as the dude who turned their trash into treasure. angry

I may even feel bad for sleeping with her not to talk of marriage. It depends on her ugly to fine ratio though. wink
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? by jashar(f): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2015
OP bia, answer me this question 1st.

How many girls have dumped you too? Is your own slate clean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck / Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.