Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN (979 Views)

What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? / SEX WORKERS OF NL;What Is The Weirdest Thing Someone Has Asked You To Do? / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
A friend of mine believes that having sex increases your IQ

Add yours
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
One lady I know believes in angels. One time she told me that she dreamt of Angel "whatever his name was" & woke up to find a feather on her window seal.

Well, it looked very much like that of a pigeon to me because it was greyish in colour. Unless of course she was being visited by an ageing "angel" .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Hazardd(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
one mumu boy like that told me that gej will win this presidential election sad
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by mytime24(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
A friend of mine told mi .....................hmmm, brb

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
my friend told me that...
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
My president believe stealing is not corruption
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
My gf may probably believe I love her....... smh
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by patrotic9gerian: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
One lady I know believes in angels. One time she told me that she dreamt of Angel "whatever his name was" & woke up to find a feather on her window seal.

Well, it looked very much like that of a pigeon to me because it was greyish in colour. Unless of course she was being visited by an ageing "angel".

Hi. I am also in Pretoria. Would love to meet a Nigerian. I see only guys here. I am also Nigerian. Can we meet pls?
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Hi. I am also in Pretoria. Would love to meet a Nigerian. I see only guys here. I am also Nigerian. Can we meet pls?

I'm South African.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by djeezy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
A female friend of mine believes having constant sex will increase her bum.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by patrotic9gerian: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm South African.

Ok Still I can still meet you. I guess you know alot about Nigeria being here. Lets get to meet.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Ok Still I can still meet you. I guess you know alot about Nigeria being here. Lets get to meet.

We can "meet" here on Nairaland. I don't know much but I'm taking in what interests me.

Where abouts in Pretoria?
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by patrotic9gerian: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

We can "meet" here on Nairaland. I don't know much but I'm taking in what interests me.

Lets go by email. just email me on notreally.metest@gmail.com. We can begin from there
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by patrotic9gerian: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lets go by email. just email me on notreally.metest@gmail.com. We can begin from there. We could meet in Hatfield. In Grosvenor street. Just by main campus at UP. Which part of Pretoria are you from? We can beging from there. As for me, I reside in tuksdorp. Lets talk by email Pls..
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Lets go by email. just email me on notreally.metest@gmail.com. We can begin from there. We could meet in Hatfield. In Grosvenor street. Just by main campus at UP. Which part of Pretoria are you from? We can beging from there. As for me, I reside in tuksdorp. Lets talk by email Pls..

I live in Gezina.

As for the other stuff, sorry but I can't. It's nothing personal smiley
Let's just be buddies on here because when online life meets real life, things get a bit complicated. Hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Nice knowing you though smiley
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by patrotic9gerian: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I live in Gezina.

As for the other stuff, sorry but I can't. It's nothing personal smiley
Let's just be buddies on here because when online life meets real life, things get a bit complicated. Hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Nice knowing you though smiley

I dont really knowGezina but no wahala. Even if we shall not meet, we can maybe chat on wasap or BBM or FB. anyone. I am a postgraduate student and you dont need to be afraid.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

I dont really knowGezina but no wahala. Even if we shall not meet, we can maybe chat on wasap or BBM or FB. anyone. I am a postgraduate student and you dont need to be afraid.

smiley
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Someone believes that trying to 'toast' a girl like the way he's done up there will work. wink

on a serious note. I have a friend who strongly believes there's no life after death.

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland / Facebook: The Undeniable Truth / 6 Countries' Campaigns To Get Citizens To Have More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.