Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (135014 Views)

Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by trak25(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls if we talk of change let's start by correcting some little tins we do dat we feel its right for us and wrong to others.those truck drivers are as currupt at their leader atiku and buhari so if we are to change this country we should support the man in power together and nt divide dis country wit critism...PDP or APC we are 1 Nigerians and together we shall defeat boko /are/ rams
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Asunmo555(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
thoughts it is cleared to everybody whose behind of bokoharam.

Now,enough is enough we no want PDP we no want Gej.
We wants changes we wants Buhari as a president of Republic of NIgeria.
Buhari is d right man vote him

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by myramiliassi: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
-------------------------------------------------------
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Chigold101(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
ibson99:
open your eyes robot, every where Nigerians are suffering, the dummy you've been programmed to sing his praise is a total failure can't you grow conscience even for ones?
andyou think that ur eyes are open now?

But why do these people always speak to BBC hausa service or to CNN? This is just funny oh
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by ibson99(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
light004:

It's very wrong for you to call the president of Nigeria a dummy. That shows the kind of person you are, all religions teach us to respect those in authority and not disrespect and insult them like you do. I think you failed to learn manners when you were growing up.

You know next to nothing about what it takes to govern a nation and so, appreciate those who risk everything to do what you know next to nothing about. I'm sure you are still eating from your mother's pot. Please grow up and learn to respect those in Authority.

I don't like talking about APC because it reflects everything negative, such as, lying, instigation to violence, corruption, thuggery, misappropriation, stealing and the others. I can never be yoked with such a type. I hope we open our eyes to see the falsehood in APC, they are full of propaganda and lies.

I will go with a clueless Jonathan a billion times than get yoked with APC.
must someone be an apc member before you can demand improved standard of living in a country where you pay tax and you're a citizen? Your brain is twisted bro.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Abraham2013(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
ibson99:
open your eyes robot, every where Nigerians are suffering, the dummy you've been programmed to sing his praise is a total failure can't you grow conscience even for ones?
Bros no vex, name a country were people r not suffering? If dere is none, dem going by ur analogy, all d countries in dis world r total failures?
Bros my advice is dat d earlier u start using ur eyes to see those who r enjoying and find out wat dey did not enjoy, d beta 4 u. Complaining will not get anytin done.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by icequeen1991(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari is the father of terrorism and his supporters are the terrorists we r fighting against. My fellow nigerians pls dont let this evil man to take charge.

GEJ 4 life!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Okaka27(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Older than your father

Yes am a true Muslim
its even worse...

U are very insultive and don't act your age.
Stoopid man
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by tobbysmart(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc member driving truck again This apc pple no go kill me grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
r

Rubbish!!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vikky014:
ok you know all these yet you are blaming goodluckdo you want him to go to the affected states and kill them by himselfthe Nigerian army and police also hv members from the North wht some of them do is to sabotage the efforts of those dt dnt share the same belief wt them by leaking informations about military formations to them. When ihejirika was pounding them Northern elders strtd shouting Genocide and even went as far as wanting to drag him to ICC.GOODLUCK called for amnesty they refused and they said they want islamic state. so do you want goodluck to grant them their wish dnt you think Bokoharam is jst like ISIS AND TALIBAN??

How i wish is possible for me to see GEJ face to face. i will jst advice him to divide this country bfore going. i cant share the same country with bokoharam and their sympathisers.

Your problem isn't with the government.

Your problem too isn't with the North.

The issue is you have a flawed idea of what a Government does.In your mind....government exists to make sure those close to it chop money. In my own mind....government exists to sort out problems before they arise.

Better you change your mindset. Because.....that is why Nigeria....and any new country that you will get out from Nigeria....will forever be backward.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

I will but till your harlot mother stops forking dogs
You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?...Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could be pretty on the inside.... DumbAssss
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
ejiro2130:
Well if those guys actually said those words, then their English is impeccable!!
Did you read the write up at all? of course it is a translation. Didn't you see where it is written'....speaking in Hausa...'?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Vikky014(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Your problem isn't with the government.

Your problem too isn't with the North.

The issue is you have a flawed idea of what a Government does.In your mind....government exists to make sure those close to it chop money. In my own mind....government exists to sort out problems before they arise.

Better you change your mindset. Because.....that is why Nigeria....and any new country that you will get out from Nigeria....will forever be backward.
Thank you for decribing your mindset

So now you have the two mindsets u posted. i only have one which is govt exists to sort out problems before they arise and the govt include evrybody in power starting from LG level. so what i should be doing as a citizen is to report any suspicious movement in my Area. i wont allow a thief to continue stealing in my neighbourhood only for me to blame my GOV for negligence.... If i have a solution to bokoharam i wouldn't wait till i become a president before i solve it because am a patriotic citizen.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mustymatic(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

And yours is a waste of a cute rabid dog's sperm because
You're a product of dog's sperm

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
You will b put to shame
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by ikechukwu354(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
mperoakeem:
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. Robot

whats your problem with his comment... how would a logical person say that kind of statement... despite the fact that gej is the president dont uk does words are slanderous. .. allegations are not made like that especially when its the mischievous world that will see it... u guys should stop that hypocrisy
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But drugs can't fix your harlot mother

Gej till 2019
You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.... Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.... Werey
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by sampeyo: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=DRANOEL post=31459104][/quote]

Bokoharam affliates
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But am better than your Hopless drunk father

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
I'm sure ur dad is regretting He ever gave birth to an idiott wit zero IQ.... Calling you an idiott would be an insult to all the stup.id people.
U're useless lyk p in psychology

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But am better than your Hopless drunk father

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours
because I'd want a brain that had never been
used....old fool
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
...still asking myself, what did buhari do to deceive people so easily?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by okokhaerat(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Foolish bastard, I cnt believe u r d one that fertilized, out of the countless sperm cells.... So, their voices shldnt be heard cos they r Apc?uote author=temitemi1 post=31459414]Apc member driving truck again This apc pple no go kill me grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!![/quote]
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
mperoakeem:
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. Robot
kai this is too much. See insult. I'm still a learner
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

And yours is a waste of a cute rabid dog's sperm because
You're a product of dog's sperm

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Your father does gay sex with donkeys
Your mother needs he vag1na to be glued
A tooth pick needs to be put in your papa pen1s
PDP is boko haram boko haram is PDP
Your mother is a prost1tute
Your father is a rap1st
Gej is a monkey
Pej is a prostitute
GMB till you find out who your father is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.