Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is This True? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True? (2572 Views)

I Saw This On Abeokuta Expressway, Is This True? / Summary Of PDP Statement On Alamieseigha's Death - Is This True ? / My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True? by NDPVF(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
Clerverly:

Ndigbo have always supported any government in power! The reason they even supported Obasanjo's Third Term Agenda! *fact*
[/s]Liar from the pit of hell.Gov. Oji Kalu,the then Gov.of Abia state,lost his Slok Airline,and Bank in Nigeria,because He forced OBJ to abandon the 3rd term agenda,when he got the then US president to prevail on Obj to shelf his ambition.you can google it.
Re: Is This True? by Descartes: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Clerverly:
Berem, the fact is that, Igbos support any in government in power be it Hausa, Yoruba or Nigerien! Just wait and see the massive support our incoming president (General Buhari) would enjoy in the South East post May, when he must have been sworn in.

There is no ideology in Ndigbo's political consciousness!!! The party at the centre that dispenses patronage enjoys her support!
...with the sentences bolded, can you define the term "ideology" without contradicting yourself,nwa abakeleke?
Re: Is This True? by PhockPhockMan: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
so there was no presidential election in 2003? Tell me something!
You suppose to grow up. In 2003, your Buhari made it clear that there was no election but selection.
Re: Is This True? by Clerverly: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Descartes:
...with the sentences bolded, can you define the term "ideology" without contradicting yourself,nwa abakeleke?

You this useless retard, I have warned you to desist from quoting my comments here! Steer clear off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Is This True? by Clerverly: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s][s]Liar from the pit of hell.Gov. Oji Kalu,the then Gov.of Abia state,lost his Slok Airline,and Bank in Nigeria,because He forced OBJ to abandon the 3rd term agenda,when he got the then US president to prevail on Obj to shelf his ambition.you can google it.[/s]
Re: Is This True? by Descartes: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Berem, APC as a party is a fraud, while 'saint' Buhari, a "Toronto" general enjoys the proceeds of corruption from Tinubu(The Corruption-in-Chief of FRN), Atiku, Saraki, T.Sylvia, Amaechi etc. I think that the electorates are wiser now to see through the deceits of these evil cabals masquarading as "change" agents. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Is This True? by Descartes: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Clerverly:

You this useless retard, I have warned you to desist from quoting my comments here! Steer clear off my mention!
That's the tradmark of those who called themselves change agents. You must be very high on a dry poo. Get lost and stop spewing thrash, nwa abakeleke.
Re: Is This True? by reborn1: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
Berem, APC as a party is a fraud, while 'saint' Buhari, a "Toronto" general enjoys the proceeds of corruption from Tinubu(The Corruption-in-Chief of FRN), Atiku, Saraki, T.Sylvia, Amaechi etc. I think that the electorates are wiser now to see through the deceits of these evil cabals masquarading as "change" agents. Tufiakwa!!
[/s]

Decibel, grow up and stop shouting everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True? by Descartes: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Decibel, grow up and stop shouting everywhere.
Bia nwaofemmanu, stay on your lane.
Re: Is This True? by reborn1: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Descartes:
Bia nwaofemmanu, stay on your lane.

Omo nna olori pelebe, shutup and stop shouting here.
Re: Is This True? by Descartes: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
reborn1:

Omo nna olori pelebe, shutup and stop shouting here.
K
Re: Is This True? by Sanchez01: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
queensmith:

He failed. The ethnic card doesn't seem to work for most Igbos. I doubt it even works in any other area but his own.
I totally agree with you. The Igbos know better that his 'Azikiwe' addition is only a sham.
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Clerverly:

Ndigbo have always supported any government in power! The reason they even supported Obasanjo's Third Term Agenda! *fact*
Fact is that Igbos will never do anything right in d eyes of Nigerians, support our own, we ve become tribalist, support another, ahh, we re any govt in power. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. / Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome / Cold War Between Osibanjo And El Rufai Heightens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.