Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (64829 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / The one big secret that will fetch girls for you forever- A MUST READ! MEN ONLY. / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by zenatta: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
Life has dealt some rough hand at me. I am so depressed and lonely.More depressed than lonely since I can still sleep with men, pastors not being exceptions. I get invited to a church on one of my frustrating days. I look up and down, I decide why not anything is better than spending another day at home. You see I am a black American and there are somethings we cannot control. Nigerian girls? those ones are paki, nothing do them!

In church I listen to the sermon and its Altar call time. Last week, I remember Sikira or Risikat had suddenly become born again after such visits to a church, pentecostal nonetheless. Are the other denominations any different? (ALL HAVE GONE ASTRAY ALL NOT ONE IS WORTHY). @ topic, even wen Sikira 'accept' she still go sleep for em bf house, so make I go too and since I am so lonely the church being a classified add center - in my opinion - maybe I go see some friend

My bad ,I did not knw it then, was that I allowed myself to be so vulnerable,(DO NOT COWER IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY) and did not seriously consider what being a Christian entailed ,(WHO BUILDS A HOUSE AND DOES NOT TAKE THE COST FIRST), y should I, its become fashionable to be a Christian. ( THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT MEAT AND FISH OR PASTORS VISITING ME ALONE AT HOME.)[i] I hardly ever read my bible, changed my lifestyle to the best of my ability; since it is God who works in me both to will and do good,or even prayed for the matter. Did I attend classes in church to fortify my conversion?[/-i] So when Satan came He found me fallow, house clean-swept waiting for his occupation

Remember I was lonely and depressed. Do you know anything about depression at all? It can land you at Yaba apa osi I was not treated for depression,. Come on nawg who ever takes those things seriously except hollywood stars and rich Americans who give their children funny funny names. I go treat myself so I used Church as a cover instead of facing realities and to meet people, men also if you please.

Truth is I do not remember if I made a serious committment, y'knw like putting my feet down not to commit some atrocities after now. But I loved Church. Men![b][/b]DID I NOW!
The first time the pastor came on me, I did not have the strength to refuse O jare. Body no be wood and I be black American. I have needs. Why should I bother to teach the pastor the right path to follow, he should know better and besides if I told him I may loose a friend. I will risk everything to be befriended. I looked the other way when a bible carrying pastor never prayed in my house when we were alone. [i]Na wa o.[/i]You want me to tell him to stop what he doing?Oh no what happens to me then. Of course I knw right and wrong, thats what parents are for and even if they don't tell you the amebo neighbours would,don't look at me that way, I know what I'm doing. Pastor thinks he is using me, I wil use him too and when I am fed up I will make it seem to NLanders alone, that he is the bad guy. Pastor never jam and if he is not careful his lovely wife may hear about it.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by theolar: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2009
I am not one to judge but u shldnt come an get ans which already know. Is dat d only church in whole of ur area. If u no fear God fear d pastor wife abi. U have more to lose and at ur age.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by chukz4real(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
Is this another episode of Super Story from the stable of Adenuga or Big Brother? lipsrsealed
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by sweetpie23: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
shameless girl
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by dotuntayo: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2009
My sister, two of you are wrong. This Pastor can not marry you 'cos he is married. For the fact that he lead you to Christ does not mean he is you God, so let him know he is worry and if he didnot stop run, better flee.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
This is the most silliest act, how could u? I don tell lady who always be in pastor pastor things, when your closeness is becoming too much with a man of God, body go demand one day. There should be limits to every thing U do with Ur pastor, U are only in church to meet with jesus, pray and worship him not pastor.. Pastor indeed sleeping with women in the name of holy sermon or spiritual father. God is watching una, destroying a lot of homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.