Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (64724 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / The one big secret that will fetch girls for you forever- A MUST READ! MEN ONLY. / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Nameless: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2006
I gave my life to the Lord a short whilw ago and I started going to this small,african church.I was met by this young man at a store and he gave me a flyer to come to church.I said o.k not knowing that my life was about to change.

I went to the church and right after service the pastor cut off all converations to come and meet me.I was trying to leave pretty fast because I wasn't use to the church environment. He asked me if I want to go to the movies with him and his wife.I said o.k.That's how it all started.

He started calling me everyday,I told him my life story and all my problems.He started to pick me up and just talk to me about my life. One day he asked me to go swimming with him and after saying no a few times he insisted that I go so I did.We went alone.He played with me then he started bring me closer and closer to his body.Next thing I know is I could feel his hard penis againct my butt! I didn't say anything because he acted like he didn't notice it himself.

Over the next month he became like a boyfriend only without sex and kissing and touching.He was always in my business. He told me that I should marry my boyfriend of four years or move out on my own so I decided to move out.

He started coming to myapartment everyday and he started to "play" with me.he would touch me everywhere and I wouldn't touch him back.I started to have feelings for him,he had just gotten married a couple of months before and he told me that if he knew me that he would have married me.I was blown away that a man of God like me.I began to see him as my boyfriend in a way. I didn't date anyone or allow guys to even appraoch me.

After a few months,I thought he would never try to kiss or have sex with me I just thought he like to be close to me.So one day he told me to come to his job and sit with him.He use to always tell me to come and sit with him at night because he didn't want me to feel lonely or start thinking about a boyfriend.So I was use to going to see him and nothing happening. This time was different.

There was a guy at my job who like me alot and he was sending me poetry all of the time.This time he sent it while I was with me pastor.I read the text and amiled and my pastor was like what is that that is making you smile.He grabbed the phone and read the text.He was quite for a minute then he said,why are you doing this?I was like doing what?he was like tallking to men.I was like,well I'm single and I can't stay single.He got very quite.Then he drove to a quite location and then he KISSED ME! I didn't kiss him back,then I did kidd him back and I couldn't believe he was kissing me.I thought that it could never happen because he has be alone with me in my apartment and slept on my bed and never done it before.

He didn't kiss me again for months,but we stayed close.I told a friend and she asked him about it,he got so mad at me that he stopped visiting me for a while.Recently I was at his house as usual and out of no where he kissed me again!!!I wasn't expecting it almost ten months since the last time. I son't want to have feelings for him but I do.He laid me down and began to unbotton my clothes.

In my mind I was like this is sooo wrong,but my body was so hot for him that I didn't know what to do!He began to stick his finger inside me and since he had kept me from guys and I had feelings for him I stayed away from guys,it had been a long time since I had been touched,let alone fingerd.I came and I feel asleep.I love him but I don't want to.He has just been so good to me since he brought Jesus into my life. He is a young man in his late to mid twenties.I don't know how to totally stop,we have not had sex,but I wonder if it's wrong what has happend.I love my church and I don't want to give people the wrong impression so this is s secret I will take to the grave,who is wrong me?Him?Or both of us?I forgot to say that he has become someone of a spiritual father to me and ever since I have known him my life has changed dramatically,he says that I am connectted to his annointting and I believe it.I have never lived so good. what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by chy(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2006
i feel u my sister but both of you are wrong
why dont u ask him if his doctrines exclude
sexual activities as been wrong let him answer you
Girl try and avoid meeting him in secluded area .He helped you receive christ right
but dont be carried away.His ruining your life ,his married and ur not.
Just confess to God and stop the acts
IT IS WRONG[b][/b]
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Nameless: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2006
I can't just talk to him any kind of way. He is a man of God and I don't know how to say things like that.A part of me likes the way he treats me,no man has ever been able to do me how he does.I'm black american and it's hard to control us.I don't know what it is about him.I'm22 his is 26 or 27 so we are both young.I have been avoinding him for the past one month but I miss my church and him.I don't know what to do.I'm trying to avoid him but it's making my life totally change because my life revolves around my church.He got me a cell phone so that I could talk to him and when the contract was over he wanted me to get another one but I told him no and he was upset.Since the contract is up,he has no phone to call me on and I didn't give him my other number.This is really hard on me.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by chinani(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2006
Is he Nigerian? Is it an 'African' church?
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by En1gmat1c: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2006
Hey Nameless,

Listen girl, don't go around beating yourself blue and black with Guilt because you think you are doing something wrong. Think for a moment, how wrong can it be when the person you are doing it is the Pastor. Wouldn't you think the pastor would know better.

Does he feel guilty about it? Could it be that he knows something that you don't, hence his lack of guilt. he more than anyone should know the consequenses of your 'pre congo-shining' escapades, if he is not bothered about that, then you shouldn't, he is the leader, just follow his lead. Especially since you know deep down that you want to.

Anyway sha, why don't you 2 just get it over with and just 'chop the yam', cause the earlier you do it, the quicker he'll want to move on. Most likely though, he'll flip the script on you and claim that the devil used you to tempt him to commit sin, so 'diafor' he doesn't want any kind of interaction with you anymore to protect himself from sin.

Then you can continue been a 'virgin' again, get 'reborn again' and watch in the wings as he takes his congo somewhere ellse to shine.

Pastors' lives is the Dog's Bollocks.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by kemulala(f): 2:16am On Sep 10, 2006
@Nameless,  Baby girl, your post moved me, in the sense that I can´t judge but, all the same if u ask, this is wrong. First of all, I don´t know why he is calling himself a Pastor. I think he is taking advantage because u are knew in Christ and u don´t know much about how God works, but besides God, girl u need to see things the way they are ok?The man is married, and unfurtunatly that means he won´t leave his wife no matter what, that´s why he is not having sex with u, because he thinks this is a small sin, something that he can repent. But let me tell u something, don´t let this man confuse u, everything that comes from God gives u peace and joy and u can do it in public, but the things that make u doubt or be ashame, babe, that doesn´t come from God. I strongly suggest that u start reading the Bible so u will know what God is really about, also u should tell some one about this issue, nad I mean ur parents, or any other adult. Things can get pretty bad here, we are not talking about something that will just go away on its own. Who knows how many girls he is doing that to.
Please open ur eyes and see. How can u be comfortable at a Church knowing that the pastor is doing evil things?
If u ask God to forgive u for this , he will, cause nothing can separate u from the love of God, so if that man tries to brain wash u, girl don´t listen to him.
Get a roomate or something but don´t be alone, I think u are vulnerable at this point, and u need support.
I´ve never offered anyone in nairaland this, but if u nee to talk to someone, I am ready to listen, ok?
my e-mail is kembricha@yahoo.com. Feel free, ok?
Take good care of urself. And be smart.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Free(f): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2006
damn nameless!!!!!

how many stories of U and Ur pastor
are U gonna post damn!! cheesy
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by ikamefa(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2006
abeg ask am ! grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by esto(f): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2006
wetin be una own sef?
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by dolarpo(m): 4:54am On Sep 16, 2006
hi nameless,
U dont need panick over this, all u need do is calm down, gain control over your emotions and dont allow the sweet and convincing words of a pastor deceive u. he's a pastor and a pastor would naturally want to defend anything he does even if it is the wrongest thing, its part of the talents of a pastor to give a suiting explanation for everything. And dont be carried away with any nice and caring nature he puts on, hes evil i tell u.hes using u to satisfy some sexual urges he cant perform on his wife at home for some reason. No matter how much elderly advice u might think he's giving u, dont be carried. I'll put it the nigerian way, u better shine your eyes and look at your future. Anyman who doesnt have a future for u is not for u. Hes married, hes a pastor and cant marry two wifes, all he wants is to keep u as a sexual partner outside and u end up ruining your life. Take this from me, you have just given your life to christ and christianity is a totally different religion from wat this so called pastor is exposing you to. Christianity doesnt support adultery and fornication. It is a one man one wife religion. So the best thing is for you to get another church and get along with your beautiful life, you are very much young and its now you retrace your steps. That pastor might know how to preach and talk good but he's a destroyer and fake. Hes out to destroy your destiny. U say you are black american, he cant try that on any other nigerian girl and girl u are too much to be wasted like this. As earlier said by kemu_lala, read your bible more and know da truth about christianity. Abeg run from that guy he's fake. i mean he's devilish.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Dvampire(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2006
@topic: what u are doing is WRONG no mincing words about that. stop it and get out oof it while the going is still good. what kind of a married pastor will introduce a lady to Christ and then start 'playing' with her and gets inquisitive about how she leads her private life? personally, i think that pastor needs to 're-give' his life to Christ. angry
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by solosqr: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2006
methinks this will be a very good title for a Nigerian move: Me, My Pastor and the Big Secret.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Macgreat(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2007
definatly,it will sell alot.,.,
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Busta(f): 4:12am On Jan 24, 2007
is this real?
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by seunwiz: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2007
darn wot people do in the name of our LORD JESUS, rev. king a very good example n now pastor is fingerfuckin u n u say u r born again , u both gona rot in hell for sure, why r u making ursef ignorant angry
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by gaby(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2007
Im suprised some folks here still ask if this is real worst stuffs have happened and still happening in churches and hell noooo i dont believe in them churches and i dont attend becos most of them pastors are rogues , yes i said it they are thieves and if there's hell thats where most of them pastors belong,

I could start a church as well cos believe me there is nothing they do from long talks to long misleading prayers which i can't do and i would also be preying on the young pretty members of my fold, its just a way of survival for these people parading themselves as men of God my a$$ most especially the african churches outside africa been pastored by nigerians and ghanians, Here in amsterdam where i live in my block there are close to 6 churches sorrounding me all claiming to be pentecostals with different doctrines disturbing the peace of the negbourhood all the time,

Please sister watch and retract your steps cos you are been led astray for real,
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by whiteNkem(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2007
First of all I see u'r coming back on track by not giving him ur new no and not attending that church anymore. As everyone has already told you, think of your future? There is none close to this man! He is selfish, deceiving and with no moral or ethics. Stay as far as you can from him!! As Lala mentioned above, it's true that u'r vulnerable now and I know it's hard to let go of someone you love. But it's for your own sake! Try to find someone else to focus on or at least get a close friend!
Wish you luck and may God give you strength & wisdom!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by harvey(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2007
i call this ENDTIME SAGA.that guy is no man of God.luring a young convert in commit sin.what is happening now.how are we to get more people into the kingdom?why so much evil.my heart is heavy.she wanna know the joy in the lord and this ass hole wants her to know the joy in his d**k.we are christains and to help lead the world back to God with pastors as the front liners,and what these guy does is take advantage of this new convert.
Girl,if u know what is good for u flee.he wants to stop u from knowing the true meaning of salvation,there is no how u can fellowship with the holy spirit with guilt in ur heart.ask for forgiveness of sin and the newness of spirit.God help u.
i have more tosay,but i cant cos my heart bleeds.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Maneater1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2007
First of all that man is not a man of God, he is an agent of the devil because he should know that God condemns adultery and fornication.
He has managed to brainwash you and turn you into recluse.
Better look for a single guy that will marry you or settle for being fingered by a pastor for the rest of your life.

DISGUSTING angry

Very sick man. And Nameless use your H[b]EAD[/b]
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by ima1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
You should avoid him, He is a pastor and should know better, atleast the Bible says do not commit adultery, and if he cannot stop it then there is no way he is a Man of God, I don't think the church would be pleased with a pastor who is leading his congregation members astray, i mean God put him there to help get his people to heaven. i don't care how much you miss your church, you need to stay away from him and the church, use your brain and if you say you are a christian then you should know better, you don't need our advice.

By the way i am not trying to judge or gonna judge you, it wasn't your fault, it is his fault, please please do yourself a favor and stay far away from him. the Bible says " flee from evil " he is using you because he is a married man and should stay with his wife.

In the end you are both gonna have to answer to God, and the excuse about you not knowing what to do wouldn't be an issue bcoz you are matured enough to know the difference between what is right and wrong.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by harvey(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ima1

am happy to know that you are not judging her cos she is a new convert and she is still a babe in the lord just as the bible puts it and has to be served milk and not bone.instead of this so called pastor help her grow in the lord,he is helping her trace her ways back to the world.she has being saved.we are to depopulate the kingdom of hell and populate the kingdom of God,and now a vessel has being won for God and this pastor wants to lure her back into sin which is of the world,cos they are both living in sin.

THANKS BE TO THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO ENDURED THE CROSS AND WHO IS ALSO OUR ADVOCATE PLAEDING OUR CASE BEFORE THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.(AMEN)
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Radiant(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2007
NL !!! grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Dime(f): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2007
we can all give yu this advice and call this man evil names all we like, but when it all comes down to it, would you take this advice or would your heart question it?

You need to think sweetheart, it is very true that when you have nothing doing your mind wonders around in circles and places they are not to venture, so why don't you just ask your self some personal questions and see if yoiu can answer them. Though the pastor is very wrong, is his feelings also wrong.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by angelchi(f): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
i stopped reading ur post half way look girl, if any of this is true then wht u r doing is wrong.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by jesseose(f): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2007
Nameless do u really need advice ?even b4 u gave ur life to christ when u were in the world would u av gone out with a married man?, ok lets assume u wuld ,deep down woudnt ur conscience prick u? lets face fact what u r doing is committing a great sin allowing the so called pastor to do as he like on u, cos u want it and am sure u must av tempted him so who r u deceivin? me? no, u r only deceivin urself, there is no two ways abt it u had better stop it unless u want the wrath of God almighty on u!! its disgusting!!!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Easyy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2007
I think you're both disgusting.
Him, for doing that while being a married pastor and you, for allowing a married man to come into your life.

1 John 1: 9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by LadyT(f): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2007
Ummm

I can't understand the hold this man has over you.  You are allowing yourself to be used and abused.  This is a very bizarre situation I'm finding it hard to swallow but it will bring nothing but sorrow.  If you can't see anything wrong with the situation you are in no one can help you.  So help yourself and avoid this predator. Its God you want in your life not this mental health patient.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Easyy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2007
I think she's as much of a mental patient as he is
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Olulayomi(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2007
kiss, kiss, kiss, then fingering, fingering and fingering, what's next, hope you will not be sentenced to death at the end of everything.

You better be careful dumbhead!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by cutieexx(f): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ nameless,

lol cheesy i hope u're plannin' on using these advices people on Nairaland ave sent u. serious talk though, grin it's good dat u realised wat u were doing wos wrong, now u know u can focus on ur life and avoid dat man! talk 2 ur heavenly father, he's there; hoping u'll ask him to assist u with any problem, indulge him! cheesy and u'll see it's worth it.

i'm wishing u d bet here girl. u know as well dat if u want to talk, we're here 4 u!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by oyinboaja: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by adconline(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2007
Nameless,
This man did not bring Jesus in your life, but is about to bring destruction onto himself because he is married. the best way is to avoid him- dont go to his office, change your phone number, and give some other guy a chance to fill that emotional void in you. Talk to the guy who is a poet and let him know that you are interested in working out a relationship with him. This is the only way you can deal with that [predator] pastor who takes advantage of people who are emotionally vulnerable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.