Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (18328 Views)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Situation001(m): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2015
seriously this woman looks like jonathan's mother... undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by fejicruz(m): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama Peace, #NeverAgain will you instigate Nigerians against fellow Nigerians in the name of campaign.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by edo3(m): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Her face sef no symbolise peace. Onyeka u see what'v caused ba?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by aresa: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2015
The thoughtless and ridiculous people don't even know how to do damage control....

Asking your own fellow countrymen to be stoned is an act of violence.

Less was said in Rwanda and we all know what happened there.

This daily show of shame, embarrassment, human absurdity and nightmare with this husband and wife team must stop..

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by oghenetega100(f): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2015
So now she hates violence, after suggesting that human beings should be stone! This people really take Nigerians for fools,

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by akilo1: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2015
there was a violence during APC rally held at okrika ,your home town and a police man lost his life,u dont even condemn the attack.though,devil hate sin.your president of first ladies end may 2015.jona should get his shoes ready and leave

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Sheggy13(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Mama peace don they fear o, she's seriously scared of ICC prosecution.
That is how APC can silence this people. You don't just allow Lai Mohammed do the endless talking. Take actions and call their bluff. They'll become suddenly gentle. That was the treatment meted out to the one that calls himself CAN president. He has left the limelight and remained ever silent since they treated his Bleep up, quietly enjoying his share of Jonathan's loots and billion rains.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by easystudy101: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2015
personal59:
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Monday told the presidential campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”

She said there was no way somebody like her who occupies the exalted office of the President of the African First Ladies Mission would be promoting violence under any guise.

Mrs. Jonathan who spoke with THE PUNCH through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, was reacting to the decision of the APC to report her to the International Criminal Court for allegedly asking supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party to stone anyone canvassing for change, the APC slogan, during a campaign rally in Calabar, Cross River State.

Adewuyi said, “The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections.

“You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence.”

When asked whether the President’s wife would be ready to answer any inquiry from the ICC on the matter, Adewuyi simply said, “They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-hate-violence-patience-jonathan/

Fear don catch am. Now u know say wata don pass garri

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by effty(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Na ds kain woman dey cause katakata for face-me-i-face-you compound.

Stupid woman like dat wey be like UNBALANCED cucumber.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by bewla(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2015
I was like this woman is good on till i see 'true her media aid so all the grammar na packaging
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by lonelydora: 6:13am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama Peace! You have seen how peaceful Rivers State is? Explain that to us from Otuoke
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by qadeerkug(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2015
RAO1:
which patience
the wife of president undecided
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by rawpadgin(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:
Why the you turn? I thought you always prove to be James bond, the fear of ICC is the beginning of repentance. Yeye woman she always feel she's above the law in Nigeria and she can do anything and go scot free, when she was thretean by ICC she begin to love peace.
if some low life mofos refers to my mother as "yeye woman" i swear i will make that person's life a living hell

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by eedris07(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Then why are you inviting one?
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by rawpadgin(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2015
effty:
Na ds kain woman dey cause katakata for face-me-i-face-you compound.

Stupid woman like dat wey be like UNBALANCED cucumber.
am sure u have a mother
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by princemillla(m): 6:23am On Mar 10, 2015
The woman dey fear to start her bad grammar at the international level. She dey take style they apeal. Very dramatic. Apc got your pant red handle there. Hahahaha
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 6:24am On Mar 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
if some low life mofos refers to my mother as "yeye woman" i swear i will make that person's life a living hell

God forbid I should have this kind as a mother, people, history and God will not forgive me because if I have moral standard I would have talked sense into her.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by clemzy05: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2015
PassingShot:
Uncouth woman embarrassing Nigerians anywhere she goes.

I guess asking your supporters to stone people is your own way of promoting peace.

Also, saying that your husband's challenger is brain dead is your household's way of preaching peace.

You know what? It's better for you to be silent and be thought a fool than opening your mouth and remove every doubt. Because as it is, the more you speak, the more foolish you look.

Like husband like wife.
Mama peace embarrassing Nigerian women since 2011... SMH

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by SahelBanker: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2015
I know why all these. ordinarily, she would have come out again to blast anybody that dares take her to ICC. but as it is now, she knows she cannot manipulate the ICC process and can land into a very deep black shear.

I now understand why GMB will not be given the mantle of leadership, these PDP lootocrats will actually go to jail. even gej.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by bisi16(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Lol
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Sleekey(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2015
But really. Why don't we leave sentiments. Is she the type that can arrange a team to do that? Some people just wants her image tarnished.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Don't mind the slowpoke - woman of Piss indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by psalmsjob: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Though am a Pdp,buh Mama Peace doesnt portray her name,al d blunders,criticising doesnt promote peace,GEJTILL2019

Its because you got what the name "mama peace" meant. Let me try and explain it to you and everyone who cares to know:

PEJ is called "mama peace" because that is what people say to her when she's angry and making her troubles to calm her to let peace reign so it goes like thus; mama peace! Mama peace!! Mama peace!!! With your hand stroking your chest up and down to illustrate the "mama peace" you mean. And she'll be like breathing heavily to calm herself, so the more the "mama peace" coming from other persons around making it sound like a chorus, she'll then fully calm herself. That's how the name "mama peace" came about. Anger resides in the lap of fools!

Honestly, I just made this story up because there has to be an explanation for her "rascality" and her pent-up anger in relation to what she's being called. She comes across to me as a bitter-wicked woman that would do every evil there is to get what she wants, but in her own voice; Daris God oooo.

#SaiBuhari for a Wife of the President that knows the type of #Change that we want.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by ratchetwrench: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2015
I wish I could slap sense into this woman

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Bimdim:
My friend shut up ur dirty mouth, afterwhich u've asked ur thugs to stone whoever says change to death. Witch like u.
. Myguy do visit ur father and tell him to teach U hw to be civilised and respectful
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by dammytosh: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2015
GboyegaD:
Wasn't she the one who told them to throw stones at anyone who calls change?

It is stone of peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2015
ratchetwrench:
I wish I could slap sense into this woman
. Anoda Apc paid fool on loose
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2015
psalmsjob:

Its because you got what the name "mama peace" meant. Let me try and explain it to you and everyone who cares to know:

PEJ is called "mama peace" because that is what people say to her when she's angry and making her troubles to calm her to let peace reign so it goes like thus; mama peace! Mama peace!! Mama peace!!! With your hand stroking your chest up and down to illustrate the "mama peace" you mean. And she'll be like breathing heavily to calm herself, so the more the "mama peace" coming from other persons around making it sound like a chorus, she'll then fully calm herself. That's how the name "mama peace" came about. Anger resides in the lap of fools!

Honestly, I just made this story up because there has to be an explanation for her "rascality" and her pent-up anger in relation to what she's being called. She comes across to me as a bitter-wicked woman that would do every evil there is to get what she wants, but in her own voice; Daris God oooo.

#SaiBuhari for a Wife of the President that knows the type of #Change that we want.
. 10k and a bag of rice jst made U type all dis rubbish chai!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by adeblow(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2015
mama PISS at it again, clumsy illiterate woman.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2015
nagoma:

Don't mind the slowpoke - woman of Piss indeed.
. Weed talking tru u
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Ugly market woman of a first lady. No wonder Jonathan had to kolobi outside with different women during the marriage. Mschewww.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Humblebloke(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2015
UGLY OGRESS! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora / Amaechi Refuses To Set Up Transition Committee / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.