Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (871 Views)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by Qyubee(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2015
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Monday told the presidential campaign organization of the All Progressives Congress that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”

She said there was no way somebody like her who occupies the exalted office of the President of the African First Ladies Mission would be promoting violence under any guise.

Mrs. Jonathan who spoke with THE PUNCH through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, was reacting to the decision of the APC to report her to the International Criminal Court for allegedly asking supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party to stone anyone canvassing for change, the APC slogan, during a campaign rally in Calabar, Cross River State.

Adewuyi said, “The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections.

“You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence.”

When asked whether the President’s wife would be ready to answer any inquiry from the ICC on the matter, Adewuyi simply said, “They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-hate-violence-patience-jonathan/
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by bankyblue(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2015
I will rather believe asari dokubo is for peace instead of believing mama Pe Pe #hiss
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Even buhari can attest to that..
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 4:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Is it that she lacks basic understanding of the English language? Wasn't she the same person who tole people at her campaign to stone anyone who calls change?
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Why the you turn? I thought you always prove to be James bond, the fear of ICC is the beginning of repentance. Yeye woman she always feel she's above the law in Nigeria and she can do anything and go scot free, when she was thretean by ICC she begin to love peace.
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 4:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Asking the opposition to be stoned is the hallmark of someone rooting for peace. grin
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by arresa: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2015
femmy2010:
Asking the opposition to be stoned is the hallmark of someone rooting for peace. grin

The thoughtless and ridiculous people don't even know how to do damage control....

Asking your own fellow countrymen to be stoned is an act of violence.

Less was said in Rwanda and we all know what happened there.

This daily show of shame, embarrassment, human absurdity and nightmare with this husband and wife team must stop..
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by disloman(m): 5:03am On Mar 10, 2015
I believe devil in his realm will b telling his pple"This girl can lie oo n God will say i'm d father of lies'.Chai daris god o
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by reborn1: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama Piss.
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by Etruth: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Qyubee:
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Monday told the presidential campaign organization of the All Progressives Congress that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”
Yeah, I believe you. I also believe you are a Professor of English Language in University of Cambridge...
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by Oklander: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Yea, Insulting and calling the main opposition candidate a dead brain is to promote peace. smh.
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2015
You hate violence,yet your tongue is sharper than a machete.

Dont cause more problems for your husband, please
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
So encouraging stoneing and calling people brain-dead is a good thing?

Jonathan in Kirikiri and Madam P in ICC now that's cool.

Buhari all the way!
Re: I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 10, 2015

(1)

Option : What Do You Think Will Happen If This Election Is Shifted Again? / How Nigerian Politician Operate ( Photos) / PDP Is Madrid, APC Is Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.