Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller (1074 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Chillext(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
Its so annoying when I check my phone and see more than three missed calls from same caller.

How do You React to such case.
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2015
I feel fly..
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2015
I sense urgency.

Unfortunately, when I call back most of the time, I always realise it not as important as I envisaged.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I feel fly..
feel fly,y? undecided
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Princecalm(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
It all depends on who called ranging from Dad, siblings to pestering friendr.
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by write2obi(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2015
I flash the person cheesy
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
feel fly,y? undecided
lol am just kiddn... Buh it depedns on who is callin.. Esp d ladies..
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by komzyb(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
I ignore if the person is not worth calling back
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Chillext(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
firstEVA:
I sense urgency.

Unfortunately, when I call back most of the time, I always realise it not as important as I envisaged.
sometimes it might not be urgent, I remembered 24 missed calls from one of my girlfriends, I called back to know wats up, she sed, she just wanted to hear my voice.. Can you imagine! I almost smashed my phone on the floor
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
I juz ignore if tat person is less important to my life...i cant b bothered... cool
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Dotwillis1(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
Chillext:
Its so annoying when I check my phone and see more than three missed calls from same caller.

How do You React to such case.
how is it annoyin? undecided
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by StealthyMe(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2015
Well,depending on my scale of contact preference grin how i would feel or respond to that depends on the importance or closeness of the person who called.
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2015
Chillext:
sometimes it might not be urgent, I remembered 24 missed calls from one of my girlfriends, I called back to know wats up, she sed, she just wanted to hear my voice.. Can you imagine! I almost smashed my phone on the floor
that is so annoying
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by justmag(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
Is she ain't a bad chick...I can't be bothered... undecided
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On May 24, 2015
I will call back to know the reason for the call.

Never underestimate such calls no matter how "less important" the person may be in your life.

It could save a life.

#TalkingFromExperience smiley
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by kuuljay(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
I juz ignore if tat person is less important to my life...i cant b bothered... cool
so some people are actually less important to your life? my dear you know very little about life.i have a friend who was once a bus driver and today he is a federal law maker.the day he saw me called me by name even though we had met only once in the past and I did him a favour and forgot about it.he had to do a lot of explanations before I could recollect
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by emperorchedda(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
I can summarize you with just this one comment.

All ye of shallow mind
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 12:17am On May 25, 2015
kuuljay:
so some people are actually less important to your life? my dear you know very little about life.i have a friend who was once a bus driver and today he is a federal law maker.the day he saw me called me by name even though we had met only once in the past and I did him a favour and forgot about it.he had to do a lot of explanations before I could recollect

Ooohhh ppplleeeaaazzee...dnt tell Me wat is life & wats not coz u dnt knw wat iv been thru...juz sit down & stay in ur lane..
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by 2dice(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ooohhh ppplleeeaaazzee...dnt tell Me wat is life & wats not coz u dnt knw wat iv been thru...juz sit down & stay in ur lane..
see para mode.... DJ biko... Sound IT
Re: How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller by Nobody: 12:23am On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
I can summarize you with just this one comment.

All ye of shallow mind

Aha...and who u to judge? Quoting me doesnt mean u knw everything...so sit down ur ass coz u knw nothing but judging so ugly to get attention.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Seal Of Virginity / Girl stop Snoring / Top 15 Lies Told By Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.