Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) (33392 Views)

Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / LG Worker Slumps, Dies, As NULGE Protests Unpaid Salaries / Rochas Blackmailing Workers To Take Oath Before Receiving Their Salaries (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ephemmm: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]all this is blatant rubbish and u are talking out of ur anus. If he owes a month salary that is ok not 5months and stop exhibiting buhari mad cow disease here. The damm money cut u are talking about will be remitted back ,it is just always a month late. The problem is osun is heavily in debt therefore he has to use the allocation given to it to service the debt it owes . If aregbe had been prudent and not giving your drug addict political father and hero tinubu and his cronies various dubious contracts maybe things would have been bettet.

Your FG no dey owe workers? Just like your clueless Oga at the top, opposition will even be blame for inability of your ogogoro drunkard to impregnate his Shepopotamus. Are Lagos state, PH, Anambra etc not in debt despite their high rate of internal revenue? Tell me the other major sources of a state that cannot boast of two major companies that is operating successfully in Osun apart from allocation which your clueless President has cut down to finance its electioneering campaign. With the removal of oil subsidy and dwindling external reserve, why is your clueless President dey borrow money to finance his administration?

Instead of opening your mouth with a gift of stinking odour, why can't you do a simple research to find out if PDP controlled states are not the ones topping the list of states that owes workers' salary. I know your faculty of thinking is quite low; may be that is why you have been having orgasm on my post even after corroborating it with reference.

Now I know that common sense is not even a gift meant for everybody; big head with fish brain.....
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by robay(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2015
HzRF:

I see
I don't blame u
When ur parents are nothing but like toothpick to u,u use dem to pick teeth
Hw will u respect other pple father

God will in his infinite mercy cure d NURTW trait ur father carries which he later pass on to uu
SAY AMEN
na ur father go die,nt mine,#fool

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your FG no dey owe workers? Just like your clueless Oga at the top, opposition will even be blame for inability of your ogogoro drunkard to impregnate his Shepopotamus. Are Lagos state, PH, Anambra etc not in debt despite their high rate of internal revenue? Tell me the other major sources of a state that cannot boast of two major companies that is operating successfully in Osun apart from allocation which your clueless President has cut down to finance its electioneering campaign. With the removal of oil subsidy and dwindling external reserve, why is your clueless President dey borrow money to finance his administration?

Instead of opening your mouth with a gift of stinking odour, why can't you do a simple research to find out if PDP controlled states are not the ones topping the list of states that owes workers' salary. I know your faculty of thinking is quite low; may be that is why you have been having orgasm on my post even after corroborating it with reference.

Now I know that common sense is not even a gift meant for everybody; big head with fish brain.....
abeg ,stop polluting this thread with ur madness. Let's normal reasonable people contribute . Please
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Sijioke(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2015
freshness2020:

Using the masses money to sponsor buhari..
Bunch of hypocrites.
no mind those theifs bro. they be correct theif.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
osun state indigene have been charmed. I did my one year service there and i know what is going on there. The people are suffering badly, yet they believe the lies ogbeni use to tell them. Some of the lies are "jonathan fails to pay osun state allocation for the past five month" Previous administration have looted all the treasures in osun state that aregbe dont have any money to spend.....So the people will tell you not to blame aregbe but blame jonathan, sometimes they even lie that jonathan is deducting their allocation because they are APC state meanwhile the allocation is being deducted due to the debt the state is owning. Education in osun is dead, they play on that advantage to tell them lies. One of the best school in osun have been converted to shoprite by aregbe. The best state when it come to education is dieing, the children cannot understand simple english, no chalk to teach, no teachers but reliant on corpers, no PTA, every school in osun wearing the same school uniform. Most of the teachers survive through farming, the graduate scheme called O'yes is a fraud, graduate are given cutlass to clear grass, some posted to school to teach without payment. As am speaking most of the graduate are frustrated, inspite of the 8000 per month they are paying them; aregbe is still owing them 7month salary. OSUN STATE INDIGENE WAKE UP!!!! stop collecting rice, fight for the future of the state

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your FG no dey owe workers? Just like your clueless Oga at the top, opposition will even be blame for inability of your ogogoro drunkard to impregnate his Shepopotamus. Are Lagos state, PH, Anambra etc not in debt despite their high rate of internal revenue? Tell me the other major sources of a state that cannot boast of two major companies that is operating successfully in Osun apart from allocation which your clueless Pres
ident has cut down to finance its electioneering campaign. With the removal of oil subsidy and dwindling external reserve, why is your clueless President dey borrow money to finance his administration?

Is like you are really the clueless one..check this out

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:
osun state indigene have been charmed. I did my one year service there and i know what is going on there. The people are suffering badly, yet they believe the lies ogbeni use to tell them. Some of the lies are "jonathan fails to pay osun state allocation for the past five month" Previous administration have looted all the treasures in osun state that aregbe dont have any money to spend.....So the people will tell you not to blame aregbe but blame jonathan, sometimes they even lie that jonathan is deducting their allocation because they are APC state meanwhile the allocation is being deducted due to the debt the state is owning. Education in osun is dead, they play on that advantage to tell them lies. One of the best school in osun have been converted to shoprite by aregbe. The best state when it come to education is dieing, the children cannot understand simple english, no chalk to teach, no teachers but reliant on corpers, no PTA, every school in osun wearing the same school uniform. Most of the teachers survive through farming, the graduate scheme called O'yes is a fraud, graduate are given cutlass to clear grass, some posted to school to teach without payment. As am speaking most of the graduate are frustrated, inspite of the 8000 per month they are paying them; aregbe is still owing them 7month salary. OSUN STATE INDIGENE WAKE UP!!!! stop collecting rice, fight for the future of the state
bros na the aregbe rice wey dem chop na it dem dey vomit. Don't doubt politicians all those rice they collected could have been charmed . Aregbe is still giving them cutlass,very soon they will be using their bare hands to clear the bush.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by dabigwalls: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
queensmith:

actually yes - it's the money given to most states by the FG that covers salaries. Esp those with low IGRs. Its even likely a FG issue, they don't pay the states frequently.

Quite an uninformed post. Do you even understand the Nigerian government structure and the resource allocation mechanics of a presidential system?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
dabigwalls:

Quite an uninformed post. Do you even understand the Nigerian government structure and the resource allocation mechanics of a presidential system?

O pray do tell! start from the very beginning! kmt
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ephemmm: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Is like you are really the clueless one..check this out

Now I understand your problem - lack of deep mental horizon to think deeply.

So, how does this table differ from what I av said earlier on?

I am happy for the table you presented which even portray Osun as the least state in term of FG allocations. Is this an indication that no state(s) owe workers more than Osun.

While I am not here to justify their actions, it is noteworthy that reductions in FG allocation could still be a contributing factor.

When FG allocation were 100% forthcoming, some were even struggling to pay workers on time, not to talk of 40-50% reduction they are experiencing now.

I am very grateful for your table which portray your inability to discern fact further tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by benzion72(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
wilsondave:
may all your family experience revolution from boko haram just say amen.......

I wonder the kind of brain your offspring will inherit from you....... stupid old fool...... a fool a your age is a fool forever and likewise u can never experience joy in your family again bet it with me...... follow my sign to know who I am very well.....

Why not say amen? That your life and future generation be managed the way GEJ/PDP managed Nigeria for the last 16 years. So why defend inefficiency because of a morsel of bread.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ephemmm: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
abeg ,stop polluting this thread with ur madness. Let's normal reasonable people contribute . Please

Always flying away in the face of simple facts and logics... As usual, big head with fish brain tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by esosa4real(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
jogsman01:
were u wit the corpers who came to white house yesterday....

Haha! Really? Please yarn me story, what happened! Didn't know corpers joined the protest.
My Ppa is in ife and @ work, the main staffs complain a lot, but do they cry out to labour? Press? And aregbe I don't think so!

In my state, if oshio owes one month, it's problem for him! The heat will be much but osun ppl are juxt too weak and feeble.
Sorry to say!
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by wistbiwpoy: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
God will save us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Passengers Take Pictures With Kwankwaso Aboard Arik Air / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.