Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) (33386 Views)

Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / LG Worker Slumps, Dies, As NULGE Protests Unpaid Salaries / Rochas Blackmailing Workers To Take Oath Before Receiving Their Salaries (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
tit:
the masses have risen against apc now.
apc has been feeding the nation with with lies
but lies cannot belleful as stomach infrastructure

the worse thing is that the nlc has been bribed by apc.
instead of fighting for the masses, they are collecting bribes from apc at night to scuttle masses agiatation!
believe me the worst is yet to come to that state immediately after elections ,apc and aregbe in osun state will sack workers like mad ,just wait and see and they will not be paid kobo . Dem don enter apc one chance. The best thing for ppl living in osun state is to start producing brooms and exporting them,sebi they were waving brooms behind aregbe when he was campaigning,let them continue now . Dem go hear am.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ozoigbondu: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

I don't know what gave you the impression Ekiti people are starving. They may not have much money but they don't starve they have land and they plant their own food.

I don't know whether or not he spent 3billion on the government house you will need to give me proof of that. I also agree that if he spent that amount of money it's ludicrous.
If they are not starving why did APC blame their loss on stomach infrasture accusing fayose of bribing ekitians with food.If they were not starving stomach infrastructure would have failed
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ozoigbondu: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
believe me the worst is yet to come to that state immediately after elections ,apc and aregbe in osun state will sack workers like mad ,just wait and see and they will not be paid kobo . Dem don enter apc one chance. The best thing for ppl living in osun state is to start producing brooms and exporting them,sebi they were waving brooms behind aregbe when he was campaigning,let them continue now . Dem go hear am.
They should go to farm and start planting cocoa AregbeRascal is on the lose
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by hush15: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
samceezhar:

Normally I don't comment but bro wat u wrote is so insensitive, I don't knw if I should tolerate ur ignorance or just assume u can't be cured!
Ist off, these guys ar sme pples parents (u may av gone to sch wit sme of their kids) and u just open ur mouth without consulting ur brain?!
2nd, it's 3 months (for junior) and 4 months (senior). And honestly, tinz av been tite for sme pple. At least I knw 2 pple dat av died because dey culdnt buy d drugs dey need to manage deir illnesses and Ure dere playing tribalism and nt seeing anytin wrong wit it!
Sir or Bro or whateva u ar, ur parochialism CANT be cured! Smh!!!

Samsam, butta why

So the governor is okay and should not worry bout paying the very people that work under him and his cabinet, it's a Jonah problem...

Nairalanders, that's how shallow Nigerians think. Always denying the truth and finding comfort in deceit and lies. Aregbesola should come out and tell if federal government is owing him any statutory funds else shame on APC...
He is serving his second term and I bet he is unmoved. Apparently, he is using the fund to settle tinubu's campaigns and projects. I can bet on it becos I know that Lagos state finds was also used to sponsor his conquest by tinubu...
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by austine4real(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Aregberascal should employ one thousand redundant Tajus paying them 10k per month planting cocoa.

This will reduce the number of osunnites heading to Lagos to engage in nefarious street thugery activities. Osun by the way is the highest GDP contributors of agbereos in Lagos. Even their agbereo emperor Tinubu is from osun. The cocoa plantation will also see a drastic end to fetish ritual killings which osun is notorious for even the odenni himself rauf aregberascal is a voodoo alfa and not an engineer as he used to claim.

But most importantly, this plantation will give osun enuff money instead of depending on niger delta oyel money.

Rauf odenni aregberascal should also look into gworo farming like kwara. This will be good when oduastan emirate is included in arewastani islamic republic.

Lazy dirty ugly jealous tajus
grin grin grin this one na finishing of life wivked man

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Dahjhi: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
justmenoni:
Lol where are all the APC E-warriors? they are probably covering their faces in shame,but the few of them who will come here now will blame PDP for hiring these people to protest..Mind you this people are the real people who are going to vote,many of us will just stay here on nairaland ranting un necessarily ooo..According to apcs's theory If you don't support apc you are either a devil or don't want change,let this people be paid firstly and we see what the true change is about. and b4 any1 quote me please be aware that i aint a supporter of pdp or apc i am supporting jesus party grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babawhileyouweregone(most definately b4 u even won ur presido ticket,shey na won sef or b4 dem dash u d ticket) some workers in osun haven't been paid their salary and till this moment they are yet to be paid,but because the election will be rigged in favor of apc in osun state D gov won't bother paying this salary cos with or without payments of salaries APC will still win grin grin grin grin

[size=24pt] GBAM!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

Nawa for u oo

Fayose no own since d start of his tenure
Na fayemi debt DAT roll over he's battling over

Clearly you know nothing about governance or management.

If Fayose knew he couldn't govern the state why did he run for election? I forgot for continuous immunity from pending prosecutions which he wont even escape.

And why are you defending the guy sef? Is that the manner of individuals you are proud to have in government? What principles do pdp have that give them such staunch supporters?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Dahjhi: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

When I heared. Of d loan my hope con raise lyk yeast say if him pay 2 months thing for do small

Until his madness resume
osun deh on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

If they are not starving why did APC blame their loss on stomach infrasture accusing fayose of bribing ekitians with food.If they were not starving stomach infrastructure would have failed

You should know by now that the election was rigged.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by jogsman01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
guest12345:
Kogi State Teachers Has Not Received Nov, Dec., Salary Ooo, Before Then, April, May, June Upto October 2014 Were Not Paid Oooo. The Ruling Party Is PDP. Stop Blaming Parties And Lets Pray To Have God Fearing Leaders.
are u living in kogi?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

Links and quotes please. Because the numbers you guys are posting keeps going up. Only God knows where you get them from
some get phone but cannot browse. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/170599-fayose-accuses-fayemi-of-mismanaging-ekiti-funds-as-ex-governor-dares-successor-to-probe-him.html
If you like no believe. Apc!!!! Debt! !!! Look at rivers imo lagos osun and their debt will marvel you. cry

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by hush15: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

actually yes - it's the money given to most states by the FG that covers salaries. Esp those with low IGRs. Its even likely a FG issue, they don't pay the states frequently.

Interesting,

So it's a federal government thing. So how much is FG owing Aregbesola cos the last time I checked, there was no outstanding. What is the function of the governor if he can't devise creative means to pay and receive accolades at the expense of the FG? That it had to result to strike. It only shows that The governor is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

http://247ureports.com/how-fayemi-looted-mismanaged-ekiti-resources-recklessly-state-debt-is-n86bn-govt/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169945-photo-news-the-n3-3billion-ekiti-state-government-mansion-see-the-opulence-on-display.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/built-new-ekiti-government-house-fayemi/

Hyeee feeee ceeeeee Shange
Behold your change agents

Fayose is a worse liar than you - I should have known that is where people were getting the numbers from. You believe anything that comes out of that man mouth? A man whose arrival has welcomed a plague of cultists into a peaceful state? A man linked to several murders across the state? It is his word you are taking for truth? You believe that incoherent animal? How many numbers has he given as Ekitis debt profile? Is it Fayemi's fault he is unable to read handover notes?

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayoses-allegation-on-ekiti-debt-profile-hasty-false-fayemi/

The mans imminent impeachment cannot come soon enough.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ah shoki, shoki ah shoki. grin

Change indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ozoigbondu: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

You should know by now that the election was rigged.
So is no longer stomach infrastrue
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Dahjhi: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
believe me the worst is yet to come to that state immediately after elections ,apc and aregbe in osun state will sack workers like mad ,just wait and see and they will not be paid kobo . Dem don enter apc one chance. The best thing for ppl living in osun state is to start producing brooms and exporting them,sebi they were waving brooms behind aregbe when he was campaigning,let them continue now . Dem go hear am
lmao
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
hush15:

Interesting,

So it's a federal government thing. So how much is FG owing Aregbesola cos the last time I checked, there was no outstanding. What is the function of the governor if he can't devise creative means to pay and receive accolades at the expense of the FG? That it had to result to strike. It only shows that The governor is incompetent.

It is every bodies thing, if the FG is not paying the state should go and find the money. I do not in anyway advocate withholding peoples salaries and disrupting their livelihoods.

I 100% agree with you - if he cannot look after his people he should quit and allow someone competent to take over!
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by goodgood2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC, CHANGE. From worse to worst, CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

Clearly you know nothing about governance or management.

If Fayose knew he couldn't govern the state why did he run for election? I forgot for continuous immunity from pending prosecutions which he wont even escape.

And why are you defending the guy sef? Is that the manner of individuals you are proud to have in government? What principles do pdp have that give them such staunch supporters?

Do u wanna hear

I will prefer fayose to this electrician
They are both rowdy
1 is paying salaries. ND initiating. Projects
The other is shouting no salaries no project
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by jogsman01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mumu benue no dey owe up to 8 month abi? ??
for ur mind..... u get problem, oga.... just go nd sleep
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
How was osun workers salary spent? So simple. Buhari nomination and apc primaries,each delegate got 5000 dollars and above to vote for buhari ,who hasn't even spent 10000 dollars of his own money,kai see how mallo dey scam yoruba ppl. Secondly , apc presidential rallies in 36 states with mobilisation of people from states to attend other states rallies ,while people in osun went to bed hungry dreaming buhari change ,bunch of oponus ! International first class travel for apc officials ,lodging in the best hotels in uk and usa ,sponsored interviews for the cattle rearer they call their messiah,who would be laughing inside and wondering how dumb and stewpid apc state govs are ,while pensioners in osun die on a daily basis due to unpiad pensions but their sons and duaghters stay on nairaland shouting change and sai buhari from 6am till 6pm. Is it worth it to pity osun state worker? NO ,their suffering has just begun .we know if tinubu is slaughtering them and cutting off their heads ,they will still be shouting apc change .

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by jogsman01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Oponu efulefu, no be d dwindling federal allocation due 2 ur cluless jonathan inability 2 curb oil theft cause am ni
pls CHAIN dis guy
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by jogsman01(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
gebest:
my dear CHANGE is possible.
of cos

for inside danfo...... as$hole

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

Do u wanna hear

I will prefer fayose to this electrician
They are both rowdy
1 is paying salaries. ND initiating. Projects
The other is shouting no salaries no project

I reject it for you and generations to come. You don't know much thats why you are talking.

Fayose is nothing but a rogue who has no respect for law or lives. He is uncouth devoid of sense and does nothing but terrorize people that oppose him.

What project is Fayose initiating abeg? Please just google Fayemis projects and look at the difference. The man had a vision and a plan and no one should fault that.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Why is this not on fp?

Because NL mods are APC change agents, topics like this that exposes APC governed states never gets to the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2182662/how-apc-fight-corruption-sahara#31368187
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by jogsman01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
benzion72:

It is not only state of Osun all opposition states are being muzzled and starved with fund and allocation by the GEJ/PDP led federal government. That is why we need to vote change. And sent away corruption, nepotism and favoritism Sai Buhari
BAGA YOU!!!
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yet that Agbero was siting on top of car, throwing money to his victims during one of the APC campaines. If this sort of man inhumanity to man happens in say Ekiti state, hell will let loose. Anyways, suits them(south-west), they have been enslaved to the north.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by gebest: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
jogsman01:
of cos

for inside danfo...... as$hole
y are u insulting me?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

They should go to farm and start planting cocoa AregbeRascal is on the lose
if aregbe catch them planting cocoa ,the way he will bilala and flog them eh,you will pity them , but they will still hail sai buhari after the floggings ,that is their mentality in osun state .

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
lol

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
if aregbe catch them planting cocoa ,the way he will bilala and flog them eh,you will pity them , but they will still hail sai buhari after the floggings ,that is their mentality in osun state .
Not all of us pls
Aregbe. Jazz no be joke
Itz just dat when a sinner are reaping consequences of his actions d righteous. Will partake

Those that vote him are regretting it
GEJ is our hope on earth. Cuz if bubu. Smell d seat with Tinubu power rising court of appeal judgement will be draft by the biqqest landlord
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ephemmm: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sijioke:
aregbesola has a stone heart o.p it isnt 4months na 5 months sef. now tell me is this the kind of change we want. i pity all those that vote for buhari. Gej till 2019.

Nigerian and their sentimental mind. Why can't you lambast your FG wey slam states' allocation by 40 to 50%? Oil vandalism, economic recession and corruption are on high trend under this clueless FG.

While I don't protect Osun state government, it is noteworthy that PDP's governors are mostly guilty of this.

And some sets of useless Governors donated over N1billion for GEJ

God will judge them

Akpabio, Jang, Imoke, Suswam, Others Donate N1billion
While Owing Workers... -

As representatives of 21 Peoples Democratic Party [PDP]
governors mounted the rostrum some months ago at the
presidential villa in Abuja to announce N1.05 billion in
donation to the PDP, back in their respective states, school
teachers and other state workers were enduring their
second or third month of work without pay.

In some states, the indebtedness to workers stretched a
year.

In Ebonyi, authorities owed teachers under the Universal
Basic Education scheme nearly 12 months of salaries.

In Abia State, secondary school teachers were last paid in August, while primary school teachers have been owed since October.

In Akwa Ibom State, the nation’s leading oil producer which
draws more than triple of what other states receive from the federation account monthly, local government staff were on strike. Before the strike, they were forced to receive half salaries for several months, while authorities claimed they had no money.

In Cross River, the situation had worsened after months of indebtedness that state-run television, the Cross River
Broadcasting Corporation, CRBC, shut off production last
week. The station remains off air till date. Other staff fortunate to have received reasonably up-to-date pay, have yet to be paid for November.

But on Saturday night, Cross State governor, Liyel Imoke,
stood next to his Bauchi State colleague, Isa Yuguda, as Mr. Yuguda announced to a gleeful president and a shocked
nation how the 21 governors who had been struggling to pay salaries long before the present oil crisis, rallied N50
million each in donation to the PDP.

“We may do more in future, but that is what we were able to
raise for now,” Mr. Yuguda assured.

What a shame on this country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) / Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.