Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? (3274 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Most men seem to think that if they can find a woman who is attractive enough, they will never stray. This is one of the many drivers of the male animal’s search for a very attractive mate, but clearly that idea has some problems.

The fact that famous and successful man after man is willing to burn down his marriage and career for the pleasures of an affair raises a variety of interesting questions about human behavior. Why do they do it, when they seem to have everything at home?

The infamous list of famous men who have cheated on partners that are, by outward standards, quite beautiful — Tiger Woods, 2face idibia, Kobe Bryant, Hugh Grant, Eric Benet (Halle Berry’s former hubby) — with women that are, well, of questionable repute

Here are some theories:
1. A powerful man who has the opportunity is a good candidate to cheat. Their wife’s attractiveness has nothing to do with it.
2. This just proves that trying to find the most attractive mate is a silly exercise. Once the marriage gets going, how attractive the people are has no bearing on how happy, sad, honest or faithful they will be.
3. No woman can be beautiful enough to keep a man faithful. There has to be something else at play to have him remain fully committed to the relationship.
4. As Chris Rock said, “Men are as faithful as their options. If they have no opportunity to cheat, they won’t.”
Discussing the “quality” of a human being is odd. We all know, for instance, that there is a difference in the grace and bearing of Nelson Mandela as opposed to Steve O. from the TV show Jackass. It also feels judgmental and strange to write about it. Clearly this isn’t some kind of endemic quality – Steve O. could begin to act like Nelson Mandela tomorrow if he wanted to, and vice versa. But the way each man chooses to act, dress and conduct his affairs allows us to draw some broad generalizations about the level of class he has.

When you compare the “quality” of the wives with that of the mistresses there is a noticeable gap. Is this because…
A. The women who are willing to cheat with a married man are often less classy?
B. Men want wives that are upstanding and wholesome, but mistresses that are down and dirty?
C. The best place to find a mistress is in a place where less classy women hang out?

We’d love to hear your thoughts and comments on Why Do Men Cheat on their Beautiful Wives
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
.this is a very substancial topic.and this issue has led to a dichotomy in many families today.i will outline 3 major reasons which lead men to cheat on there wifes.but nevertheless cheating is not justifiable no matter the reason because you made an oat to be with ur wife for better for worse without been force/compelled.

1. Disturbance in the marriage as the primary reason:nagging is one thing that every man detests,even if there is a problem that needs to b addressed its better you both come together to discuss about the challenge/problems together,because When there are regular fights at home with
his wife, which are left unresolved, a pattern
sets in wherein he continues to be unhappy
and 'disturbed'. In this kind of a scenario,
either he can fight or he can flee. When he
looks for an affair, he is looking to flee from
dealing with the issues in the marriage, and
be comfortable with that 'other person.

2. Cheating men need to be needed; When men feel that they are not needed by
their wife anymore, they look out for some
other woman, who can understand them
and make them feel special. As an obvious
outcome of a new relationship, they get that
feeling from the other woman. And
suddenly when they are showered with
attention, which they haven't received in a
very long time in their marriage, they toss
their hands in the air and get deep into the
new hot and happening relationship.thats why some times i SMH in pity for some women with maids.how will he not sleep with the maid wen u dont cook his meals or cant even cook at all,u don't wash his cloths atimes you don't even let him touch u without the excuse of you been too tired/stressed out, where as the bible also stated you should be submissive.

3.You no Longer take care of yourself; sometimes you see women after the are married the start dressing anyhow,when u are married at least still keep up the Good looks he saw in u,in that way u don't give him any reason to look else where.

Wow! FTC ooo,dances shoki round thread.grin

fhemm! fhemm!, i smell f.p
Mods do the needful.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Noloss(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
I wonder oo
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
we cheat because we are not contented with what we have. finish.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Noloss(f): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Sijioke:
we cheat because we are not contented with what we have. finish.

U need to change
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Because beauty does not guarantee comfort happiness, satisfaction, and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Noloss:

U need to change
am sorry but that is why we are men. but God fearing ones like me knw how to treat a lady right.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Noloss:

U need to change
am sorry but that is why we are men. but God fearing ones like me knw how to treat a lady right. wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by stambouli: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2015
The hunger for more
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Noloss(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Sijioke:
am sorry but that is why we are men. but God fearing ones like me knw how to treat a lady right. wink

U're men so u can cheat but can't stand d thot of ur wife's cheating. Don't u think what is gud for goose is also gud for d gender
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Some men are assholes
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Reasons some men gave for their actions

1. Disturbance in the marriage as the primary reason
When there are regular fights at home with his wife, which are left unresolved, a pattern sets in wherein he continues to be unhappy and 'disturbed'. In this kind of a scenario, either he can fight or he can flee. When he looks for an affair, he is looking to flee from dealing with the issues in the marriage, and be comfortable with that 'other person'. It is telling oneself that the problems do not affect anyone and life can continue in a better way with a parallel support.

2. Cheating men report boredom led to the affair
Some men may find the routine of a married life to be tedious and dull. These men find it easier to shift dominance or primacy to another relationship and feel the spark outside to be a thrilling option; instead of finding ways of charging their marriage. It becomes present moment for gratification versus the hard job that they will have to do in their marriage to resolve an issue. The extra-marital relationship provides them with a readymade and fresh experience, which is appealing enough to take the risk.

3. Cheating men love to experiment sexually
Sex has always been and will always be an integral part of a marriage. While some men are quite content spending the rest of their lives having sex with the same wife for many years, others prefer to experiment more as a need, rather than as an option. They want to sleep with many women, many times, and therefore do not think twice before an extra-marital alliance. It perhaps makes them feel sexually powerful and more adept than others.

4. Cheating men are emotionally dissatisfied
When their wives are too busy with their own lives, working or bringing up children or even looking after in-laws and parents, emotionally, men are left high and dry. But men are emotionally driven beings too. They want their wives to show them that they're appreciated, and they want women to understand how hard they're trying to get things right. Most men consider it unmanly to ask for a pat on the back, which is why their emotional needs are often overlooked. Sometimes the couple may not be compatible so however much the wife may do, the man will always find something to complain about.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Noloss:

U're men so u can cheat but can't stand d thot of ur wife's cheating. Don't u think what is gud for goose is also gud for d gender
i can never cheat on my wife.. because i have given my life to christ. though other men might do but not me.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
5. Cheating men have a history of EMR
Some men, in their childhood, may have witnessed cheating in their parent's marriage. This somewhere gives them a message that it is okay to cheat, even though deep inside they know this is wrong. All of us learn from our parents, so taking the risk is good enough. This acquired learning also happens through cheating resorts taken by elder siblings, neighbours, peer group and everybody who has been impacted. Sometimes as teenagers and young adults, some men have had multiple relationships, these men either intentionally or accidentally end up going back to their ex-girlfriends. The other lot goes back to their past style of having multiple relationships. It is well said, what a mind thinks, achieves. So there are females also who are either consciously or unconsciously looking for such men.
6. Cheating men have wives who cheat
Men also take revenge with their cheating wives, by having multiple relationships themselves. Even if their wives are guilty and come accept their extra-marital relationships, some men continue with their tricks. This is mostly done by men who don't want to forgive their spouses.

7. Cheating men think it to be 'divorce'
Some men are willfully adulterous and use it as a means for acquiring divorce. The law also considers adultery as a fair ground for the wife to seek a divorce. The man is cheating openly and is in a non-receptive mood, taking the wife's feelings of frustration to an all-time high. Although this percentage is less but it is there.

8. Cheating men need to be needed
When men feel that they are not needed by their wife anymore, they look out for some other woman, who can understand them and make them feel special. As an obvious outcome of a new relationship, they get that feeling from the other woman. And suddenly when they are showered with attention, which they haven't received in a very long time in their marriage, they toss their hands in the air and get deep into the new hot and happening relationship
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Sijioke:

i can never cheat on my wife.. because i have given my life to christ. though other men might do but not me.

ok good
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by pweetixandy: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Let them continue cheating jor..and let the women continue as well. Everybody is happy,the world is a better place.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Some men are assholes
mhizzy u are beautifull small.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Sijioke(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Some men are assholes
mhizzy u are beautifull small. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Some men are assholes
While some women are womanliness holes. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Some men are assholes
While some women are p*ussy holes.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
No woman can be beautiful enough to keep a man faithful. There has to be something else at play to have him remain fully committed to the relationship.
Sex appeal is not equal to beauty. Beauty can be even boring.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:
No woman can be beautiful enough to keep a man faithful. There has to be something else at play to have him remain fully committed to the relationship.
Sex appeal is not equal to beauty. Beauty can be even boring.

ok something like............
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
[code][/code]

8. Cheating men need to be needed
When men feel that they are not needed by their wife anymore, they look out for some other woman, who can understand them and make them feel special. As an obvious outcome of a new relationship, they get that feeling from the other woman. And suddenly when they are showered with attention, which they haven't received in a very long time in their marriage, they toss their hands in the air and get deep into the new hot and happening relationship
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by GoodFaith: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Men are dogs including me
The thing between our legs
Think for us men in regard t pu
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:
Men are dogs including me
The thing between our legs
Think for us men in regard t pu

not all men i refuse agree with u
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
robosky02:

not all men i refuse agree with u
and some are lairs. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
and some are lairs. tongue

what do you mean
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
robosky02:

what do you mean
you are lying, you know he's telling the truth.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
you are lying, you know he's telling the truth.

rokiatu

some men cheat thats true
but that doesnt make ALL men dogs like he said

some are actually gods (having a fear of God) and not dogs
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
robosky02:

rokiatu

are you one of those rare types?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by GoodFaith: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
robosky02:

rokiatu

Let me make this clear to you
if 100% have opportunity to cheat
98% will cheat
You are not going to school me because I know better
Look at 20 of your friends
Tell us out of that 20 the number that will not cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
are you one of those rare types?

"would thou believe if i say ye"

but the truth is life is a choice, if you say NO ahead of time his/her beauty or fame will not move you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m / Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.