Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt (3274 Views)

Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by wristbangle: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
When some guys spot ladies with huge bosoms and butts, they are not ashamed to display their lust and infatuation even in public places.

The shameful ways guys embarrass themselves when they spot huge bosoms/butts, which are;

1. They exhibit uncontrolled sexual urge

It's very shameful that when some dudes spot ladies with huge bosoms/butts, they act exactly like a he-goat, thereby, chasing these ladies without any element of shame. This act of sexual tyranny is what leads to several rape cases across the world due to their insatiable sexual urge.

2. They look at them lust fully

This act is very common at public places where some guys stare endlessly and lustfully at the sight of these ladies to the extent that some of them will cross Lagos-Ibadan Expressway without looking left and right.

3. They erupt in that process

This reminds me when a prominent Nairalander, Prof Tosyne2much, said he once witnessed a scene when a dude was publicly embarrassed in a BRT bus for erupting on a lady whom he sat with. Guys of these nature have tendency to rape and should be given long term jail to serve.

4. They start acting nice

Some dudes will start acting unnecessary caring to these ladies for the aim of getting under their legs. These set of guys are easily found on social media, when they view a lady's picture and find out she's endowed, some will even further show their level of stupidity by opening unreasonable thread to profess their love for the lady.

5. They maltreat their girlfriend with small bosom/butt

I find it very ridiculous and silly when I see guys who broke up with their girlfriends simply because her bosom and butt is not elaborate like their newly found lady. Without any cause, some will look for a way to send signals to her that they are no longer interested.

6. They Lick their lips

This is big show of shame and I have no pinch of respect for guys who are guilty of this act. A guy will spot a lady with huge bosoms/but and the guy will begin to lip his lips, like, chaiiiii, make I just catch this babe for bed. cheesy

7. Taking Pictures of the girl

I once saw a picture on Nairaland FP sometime in April when a woman with huge bosoms was walking on the street when many dudes where clapping for her and talking selfie of this woman's boobs. This is degree of idiocy.

8. They look for stylish ways to romance these ladies at public places

I was once guilty of this act of which on a particular day when I alighted from a bus, I spotted this beautiful and well endowed lady. Even though I was very tired, I became determined to get this lady by all means. So when she board a keke napep, I quickly rush in to sit beside her. Due to bad road and rough tussle navigation of the driver, I seized every opportunity of the gallops to hit my arm against her chest and threw away my face as if nothing happened. When she could no longer bear my perverted actions, she printed a slap on my face and I told the keke napep driver to drop me immediately.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Most things listed above is what guys with low self esteem (and those who are financially handicapped) exhibit. Personally, I can't stoop so low.

Anytime I see a lady who's hugely endowed, I just admire, and move on; Besides, She's not my girlfriend. you can't get everything in life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921634_0e913dff047c0a25c0b689728c941c0e_jpeg21352683ab740deae56c6df0a9d4996e

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
^ The guy above me sha, may God forgive you for possessing someone else's position.. My prayer for you this evening is that people will never take your place IJN

Oga Wristbangle don expose sha shocked I'm guilty of 3, 5, 6 and 8 cool

Lemme add mine

9. They start Whispering

If the lady passes by when they are in the midst of friends, they will start whispering to her just as if she's a gala or puff puff seller... Mpeeeeeewwwwww !!!!

10. They Follow her Everywhere

This reminds me when I was at a bus stop waiting for a cab when I spotted this lady with huge bosoms on an okada; as opportunity come but once,, I waved to the nearest okada man and told him "oooyah okada man, dey pursue that girl wey dey on top that okada go... Oga na N500 I go collect ooooo, no worry that one na small thing grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mmm

This reminds me when a prominent Nairalander, Prof Tosyne2much, said he once witnessed a scene when a dude was publicly embarrassed in a BRT bus for erupting on a lady whom he sat with. Guys of these nature have tendency To Molest and should be given long term jail to serve.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
9.They start talking to Mr konji
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by slimthugchimee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
shit am too late
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by ireneony(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided hmmm...
Wristbangle is that you.?

Best title...
8 ways wristbangle embarrassed himself when he spot ladies with big bosom/butt

Na joke oo grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by loadedvibes: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Guys with low self esteem you mean
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Cutezt(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
No 3, Like Seriously? Anyways, Guys Who Exhibit Such Are A$sholes, They Should Be Tamed
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by SeverusSnape(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mmm

This reminds me when a prominent Nairalander, Prof Tosyne2much, said he once witnessed a scene when a dude was publicly embarrassed in a BRT bus for erupting on a lady whom he sat with. Guys of these nature have tendency To Molest and should be given long term jail to serve.

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by edbor(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
i shift my glasses downwards to have a good view grin

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by kundam(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by ClassCaptain(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
cry

This reminds me of my own experience.. Myself with Grandma and my mother were just returning from the "CLEANSE MY SPIRIT' 3 days fasting and prayer in my church...

I didnt know what entered my spirit when this girl with A yansh sent from hell walked past us..... SLOWLY....

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by sEGXY2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
in Drake's voice

i like my girls BBW Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you
Yeah, so thick that everybody else in the room is so
uncomfortable

That ain't cool
Big azz women are like kids and candy, makes you go cray
Gross
Most bitchez smell it when you acting nice just to Bleep her but real Gees play subtly
skinny girls aiite
Gross
Some asses are just so damn good you gotta take a picture
Guilty
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by jmichlins(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Enough of these stupid threads. Have you heard of explorer, visit his profile and see what a thread should look like. What i do when i see a girl is certainly my business and what the girl does when she sees me is her business. Create intelligent threads and when you can not, read that which others have created

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by wristbangle: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
ireneony:
undecided hmmm...
Wristbangle is that you.?

Best title...
8 ways wristbangle embarrassed himself when he spot ladies with big bosom/butt

Na joke oo grin

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
jmichlins:
Enough of these stupid threads. Have you heard of explorer, visit his profile and see what a thread should look like. What i do when i see a girl is certainly my business and what the girl does when she sees me is her business. Create intelligent threads and when you can not, read that which others have created

It seems u are guilty of all these acts that is why u are so pained grin. How many intelligent threads have u created in your life, Mr. Man. If this article is causing nightmare for you, it will do you good to ignore rather than dropping unreasonable comment. Lol by their comment, we shall know them. I do respect explorer and other intelligent nairalanders like tosyne2much, rapmoney, toks2008, etc but for you, case closed. lipsrsealed

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by sirusX(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
I remember a while back in school when a group of guys were walking in front of me going down a stair case...only for one of them to see a lady with big bosom coming upstairs...and the next thing I heard was Jes*s Chr*st undecided

When I saw her I understood the shock he was in...as those massive mountains were...

wait for it...

Legendary grin

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by iykekelvins(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Guys can fall hand ehn
Some would whistle when big booty girls pass them, smh
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by princedami: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
No 3.. Who the hell does that?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
cry

This reminds me of my own experience.. Myself with Grandma and my mother were just returning from the "CLEANSE MY SPIRIT' 3 days fasting and prayer in my church...

I didnt know what entered my spirit when this girl with A yansh sent from hell walked past us..... SLOWLY....

Baba, please come and finish your story. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
jmichlins:
As you carry this thread fr head dey baffle me oooo

Enough of commenting on a thread you deem senseless... I quickly ran a check on your profile, only to find out that you haven't even for once created a write-up but you can open your mouth to spew rubbish when other people open a thread. Your greatest (Plagiarized) thread garnered only 900 views.. Smh

Some of you can't even construct a simple flawless sentence but your mouth is always running that of a town crier when you see people who can do what you will never have the courage to do grin

When a thread doesn't make sense to a wise man, the best he will do is to avoid that thread at all cost,or he reads and move on. He will not be found on that thread displaying a height of foolishness and stewpidity just as you're doing. You're not to tell other people what to post on Nairaland cool

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Capernaum(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
This article is total crap. Speak for yourself, don't generalize.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by falconey(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
wristbangle body no be firewood mi o de shey robot
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by saintdennis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:
wristbangle body no be firewood mi o de shey robot

Baba, me too. See point 8 na tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Baba, me too. See point 8 na tongue

lwkm .......konji took over ni?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by InfomejobsN: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
What are my doing here?

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by henrylowe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Capernaum:
This article is total crap. Speak for yourself, don't generalize.
Be like say the thread don hit you abi?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Girls pleas try get big yarnsh abeg grin

Cux u just duno the multitude of guys admiring u from behind.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016

What Are You Doin Right Now? / 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why?