Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. (7112 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by obergath: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]ediot

GOAT.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Olaolufred(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Tell the certificateless cow herder that he should come and clear air on how he intends to stabilize world oil price

I actually want the hard working "cow hearder" to clear the air on so many other points.

However, the present regime had gone too far on direct attack on Great Buhari.

I expected PDP to use what they have done to proove to Nigerians what more they could do.

But all I see is trying to paint the opposition chieftains in bad light.

This documentaries which are mixed with, some truths, half truths and outright lies are being championed by NTA, AIT and some other media.

It will be unfair for the NTA boss, who is the NEDG boss to be a referree in a match where he had already chosen his favourite.

Let us just be fair.

The system and the present government had compromised almost all the media outfit we have. Only an outsider (BBC, CNN, AL JAZEERA) can

organize a more fair debate as it is.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by dein77(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
itetemi:

read the manifesto

What's difficult in the author of a book or an aarticle explaining his work when asked to?

We must be sincere.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
olaboy001:
Meanwhile £1 is still N300 at central bank of Nigeria, & N320 at the bureau de change.
Which way Naija?
more reason why Buhari must debate.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

I actually want the hard working "cow hearder" to clear the air on so many other points.

However, the present regime had gone too far on direct attack on Great Buhari.

I expected PDP to use what they have done to proove to Nigerians what more they could do.

But all I see is trying to paint the opposition chieftains in bad light.

This documentaries which are mixed with, some truths, half truths and outright lies are being championed by NTA, AIT and some other media.

It will be unfair for the NTA boss, who is the NEDG boss to be a referree in a match where he had already chosen his favourite.

Let us just be fair.

The system and the present government had compromised almost all the media outfit we have. Only an outsider (BBC, CNN, AL JAZEERA) can

organize a more fair debate as it is.
But its gonna be a Live programme,so the world will be the judge.why is he afraid of telling us how he intends to stabilize world oil price.?

1 Like

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by PhockPhockMan: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:
NEDG is a fraud. they should be ignored.
Keep on promoting Cowardice.
If you call NEDG a fraud, what will you call the debate proposed by channels TV?
The packaging of a brainless ancestor like Buhari as alternative to Jonathan is dead on arrival.

#GEJ4Naija
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
obergath:

I Obergath,is a
GOAT.
cheesygrin is alright.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Olaolufred(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
But its gonna be a Live programme,so the world will be the judge.why is he afraid of telling us how he intends to stabilize world oil price.?

Being a live programme is not the issue.

The Issue is the organizer and the referee.

A live match with a biased referee does not change the fact that an unjust red card, penalty or what have you can be awarded against an
opponent in favor of the other.

Stabilization of world oil price is a small part of so many other things he will be required to clarify.

However, NTA/NEDG boss can not be an un-biased referee in this case.

Media outfit from outside our shore will be more credible.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]#BuhariMustDebate

Not one organised by crooks and cronies of the killer party.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Keep on promoting Cowardice.
If you call NEDG a fraud, what will you call the debate proposed by channels TV?
The packaging of a brainless ancestor like Buhari as alternative to Jonathan is dead on arrival.
#GEJ4Naija

Dont be ridiculous, there is a precedent here about Buhari who subjected himself for a debate but the fool in aso rock didnt show up. instead he chose to debate himself after ridiculing himself with dbanj. Buhari cant be scared of what he has done before successfully.
Fayemi was on Channels just this last weekend on politics today and he vehemently denied such but confirmed that the only one they rejected is the NEDG.
Jonathan is the coward here. he is the one with a terrible history and not Buhari. The fool is looking for one that will give him a soft landing like the presidential chats he is normally subjected to
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Being a live programme is not the issue.

The Issue is the organizer and the referee.

A live match with a biased referee does not change the fact that an unjust red card, penalty or what have you can be awarded against an
opponent in favor of the other.

Stabilization of world oil price is a small part of so many other things he will be required to clarify.

However, NTA/NEDG boss can not be an un-biased referee in this case.

Media outfit from outside our shore will be more credible.

I disagree with the underlined.
Nigerians will surely determine whether they are biased agaisnt Buhari or not.BTW,you are just assuming.truth is that,nobody is biased against him.it will be a question/answer session.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

what about the one organised by Channels TV?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

what about the one organised by Channels TV?

Demdem:

Dont be ridiculous, there is a precedent here about Buhari who subjected himself for a debate but the fool in aso rock didnt show up. instead he chose to debate himself. Buhari cant be scared of what he has done before successfully.
Fayemi was on Channels just this last weekend on politics today and he vehemently denied such but confirmed that the only one they rejected is the NEDG.
Jonathan is the coward here. he is the one with a terrible history and not Buhari. The fool is looking for one that will give him a soft landing like the presidential chats he is normally subjected to
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
Nigerians will surely determine whether they are biased agaisnt Buhari or not.BTW,you are just assuming.truth is that,nobody is biased against him.it will be a question/answer session.

will Nigerians be there when Dokpesi and Omole go to Aso Rock at night to tell Abati and his cohorts the sequence of question that will be asked while not giving the other party the same privilege?
How fair can that be?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

[/s]Between the first proposal of debate by NEDG,and now,many other 'neutral' or 'pro-APC' groups,has called for debate.chief among them,is a well known APC media house 'CHANNELS TV'.why is Buhari running away?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Between the first proposal of debate by NEDG,and now,many other 'neutral' or 'pro-APC' groups,has called for debate.chief among them,is a well known APC media house 'CHANNELS TV'.why is Buhari running away?

Demdem:

Dont be ridiculous, there is a precedent here about Buhari who subjected himself for a debate but the fool in aso rock didnt show up. instead he chose to debate himself after ridiculing himself with dbanj. Buhari cant be scared of what he has done before successfully.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

I think debate should be much more encouraged by all, these would help the electorate access each candidate on wat they got to offer, and how dey are going to tackle it, if for 2011 the current president refused to debate, that should not be a yarstrick for boycourting the debate this time around by the APC, as I speak, I am still yet to see wat both the PDP and APC got to offer, only Kowa party has been able to present their own manifestor, a neutral body like Channels TV should organise one for all political parties.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

I think debate should be much more encouraged by all, these would help the electorate access each candidate on wat they got to offer, and how dey are going to tackle it,

I agree with u. No one says Debate isnt good. However a no debate is far better than a crooked debate

if for 2011 the current president refused to debate, that should not be a yarstrick for boycourting the debate this time around by the APC, as I speak,

Its not even the basis and the APC has said no such thing. i just brought it out to let u know and remind u of which of them who has a good history and the other with a bad history

I am still yet to see wat both the PDP and APC got to offer,

Go through the video i posted up there. Those are officials and followers of both parties. Listen to both and tell me APC didnt make sense especially their agricultural initiative.

only Kowa party has been able to present their own manifestor,

Manifesto indeed........as if any party will claim not to have one.

a neutral body like Channels TV should organise one for all political parties.

Let Channels come out with the modalities and we will start from there.

Food for thought.........the fool that won the last election hopelesly ran away from debate and Nigerians went ahead to vote him. In otherwords, debates dont swing votes in Nigeria.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]#BuhariMustDebate
A must.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

will Nigerians be there when Dokpesi and Omole go to Aso Rock at night to tell Abati and his cohorts the sequence of question that will be asked while not giving the other party the same privilege?
How fair can that be?

its unfortunate you are not been able to answer the question put to you by NDVF, rather you took to name calling, look @ it dis way, there is an examination that is coming up and you're well prepared, haven read all you're expected to read, syllabus by syllabus the question is why then would you be worried that one other persons has been giving the question ahead of time? It does not make sense to me.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Olaolufred(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:

If you know how to put yourself in other people's shoe,

You will understand that the efforts that NTA and AIT had put into personal attack on Buhari showed that BON is dead.

Do not think BON has any regulations to uphold or may be only when it is against the goverment in power.

Some of this things are not okay.

How will a documentary showing Buhari systematically turning into a wolf give me 16 hour power supply in my home?

My 10 year old nephew asked me how is that possible? I had to tell him politicians are using this to paint him bad.

While grown up mind who were born before 1980s will understand, many of our pre-teenage children are seeing all these un-called for attacks on TV.

Let us allow our eyes to see clearly that what is bad is bad.

NTA boss can never be a trusted referee.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by obergath: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
cheesygrin is alright.

your miserable cursed father is a dung eating pig.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

Food for thought.........the fool that won the last election hopelesly ran away from debate and Nigerians went ahead to vote him. In otherwords, debates dont swing votes in Nigeria.

you think so? Now the electorates have woken up, they want to see wat Buhari, Goodluck got to offer, before casting their votes this time around.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

its unfortunate you are not been able to answer the question put to you by NDVF, rather you took to name calling,

Shut up and mind ur business. i have perfectly answered his questions. If he needs more clarification, let him ask.

look @ it dis way, there is an examination that is coming up and you're well prepared, haven read all you're expected to read, syllabus by syllabus the question is why then would you be worried that one other persons has been giving the question ahead of time? It does not make sense to me.

It can never make sense to you because "being Fair" is not in ur vocabulary. Even if i am the genius of the class its wrong for some students to be given questions of the examinations while some arent before the d-day. its against all norms.

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

you think so? Now the electorates have woken up, they want to see wat Buhari, Goodluck got to offer, before casting their votes this time around.

yes i know so because that is exactly what happened. The electorates also can recognise a fair debate if they sees one. The vast majority of the electorates already know that NTA/NEDG/AIT are fraudulent. Once a credible one comes forth, like before the General will present himself.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

How fair can that be?
[/s]you are really funny buddy..Even if the group pre-empty the questions to Gej as you alleged,the answers to the questions especially those bordering on how to improve Nigerian economy remains same. For instance,a question like;
"-General,you were quoted as saying,you will stabilize world crude oil price,and will secure our economy using security forces.Tell us how do you intend doing that?" Does such question require expo or impo?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
obergath:

I obergath,my miserable cursed father,is a dung eating pig.
grin
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]you are really funny buddy..Even if the group pre-empty the questions to Gej as you alleged,the answers to the questions especially those bordering on how to improve Nigerian economy remains same. For instance,a question like;
"-General,you were quoted as saying,you will stabilize world crude oil price,and will secure our economy using security forces.Tell us how do you intend doing that?" Does such question require expo or impo?

u still dont get it do u? As long as the empire is fraudulent, there is nothing he/she does that will be credible.
If there are allegations against the sincerity and uprightness of examination bodies like WAEC or JAMB, in a matter of time they will fade away. The general is ever ready to answer any question even far more than the myopic one u raised, again there is a precedence for that. The fool in Aso rock refused to show up just because he had no access to the questions before hand.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=31487639][/quote]

your usual way! Wen so notice someone is @ advantage to take to insult, debate and pass ur point.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by obergath: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
grin

goat match the Insult and stop the cowardly editing nonsense. I can smell the death and misery awaiting your household from afar.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

yes i know so because that is exactly what happened. The electorates also can recognise a fair debate if they sees one. The vast majority of the electorates already know that NTA/NEDG/AIT are fraudulent. Once a credible one comes forth, like before the General will present himself.

yes we all know that, NTA/NEDG/AIT has been compromised, the question still remains, why can the APC suggest a media station to help moderate the debate? Wat are they waiting 4? And less see if they PDP would reject it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Cannot Win South West (personal Opinion) @barcanista / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.