Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. (7113 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
Olaolufred:

If you know how to put yourself in other people's shoe,

You will understand that the efforts that NTA and AIT had put into personal attack on Buhari showed that BON is dead.

Do not think BON has any regulations to uphold or may be only when it is against the goverment in power.

Some of this things are not okay.

How will a documentary showing Buhari systematically turning into a wolf give me 16 hour power supply in my home?

My 10 year old nephew asked me how is that possible? I had to tell him politicians are using this to paint him bad.

While grown up mind who were born before 1980s will understand, many of our pre-teenage children are seeing all these un-called for attacks on TV.

Let us allow our eyes to see clearly that what is bad is bad.

NTA boss can never be a trusted referee.
[/s]I had thought the 'alleged' attack,on the afore-mentioned individuals,which in reality,is one of the efficient/effective ways of fighting corruption(exposing corrupt individuals),which both Ait and NTA aired within their 'civil right',is in court?.Allow the court determine if they are wrong or right.until then,NOBODY is biased against Buhari,and hence,#BuhariMustDebate
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

your usual way! Wen so notice someone is @ advantage to take to insult, debate and pass ur point.

As usual when u av nothing to say u tend to hold on straws. Now tell me where the insult is in this post directed at u? If u are empty, just admit it, it doesnt kill.

Demdem:

yes i know so because that is exactly what happened. The electorates also can recognise a fair debate if they sees one. The vast majority of the electorates already know that NTA/NEDG/AIT are fraudulent. Once a credible one comes forth, like before the General will present himself.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

yes we all know that, NTA/NEDG/AIT has been compromised, the question still remains, why can the APC suggest a media station to help moderate the debate? Wat are they waiting 4? And less see if they PDP would reject it.

Because its not APCs business to suggest such. Because PDP did so doesnt make it right.
Next Question?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

Because its not APCs business to suggest such. Because PDP did so doesnt make it right.
Next Question?

lolz, wat an answer! Let Apc suggest and see if Pdp and others would not attend.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by NDPVF(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

we are talking about #NOW. Nothing has changed.
BTW,i never expected Fayemi to accept the odd.same news was widely reported.or,CHANNELS and TVC,ca help organise one.all i know is,#BuhariMustDebate
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

lolz, wat an answer! Let Apc suggest and see if Pdp and others would not attend.

Is not just an answer but the basic truth. what business does a political party has in such?
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is how gej plan to fail in 2011,i don't even have light to watch it

dat means u r Sambisa Forest doin wat u knw hw 2 do best.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
NDPVF:
we are talking about #NOW. Nothing has changed.
BTW,i never expected Fayemi to accept the odd.same news was widely reported.or,CHANNELS and TVC,ca help organise one.all i know is,#BuhariMustDebate

Well, they were accused earlier and Fayemi has come out to deny such. Its ur choice to choose who u want to believe and who u dont want to. Why didnt Seun (moderator of politics today) Push it further when he was asking Fayemi about it on the programme. Let them organise and send the modalities and we will take it up from there. On a credible platform, the General will always debate. He has done it before and he is ready to do it again however if no credible offer comes on board it still doesnt matter afterall Debates dont swing votes in Nigeria.
Jonah-daft absent himself from earlier debate and vwon the election
Shekarau who Nigerians admitted did excellently well even more than the General on election day was no where to be found.
Dont be deceived, again debates dont swing votes in Nigeria.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by IVORY2009(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

Is not just an answer but the basic truth. what business does a political party has in such?

the last time I checked, there is nothing wrong, if a political party suggest who and who to moderate a debate, dey would be involved in.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

the last time I checked, there is nothing wrong, if a political party suggest who and who to moderate a debate, dey would be involved in.

the last time i checked, there is also nothing wrong if they choose not to dabble into what is strictly not their business. Why condemn them on what is even not in their responsibility? its even wrong to dabble into such. before u know it credibility issues will come to play. let it evolve itself naturally.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Jesusloveyou: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

dat means u r Sambisa Forest doin wat u knw hw 2 do best.
that means u are crazy,no light in this zoo called nigeria,what wil gej debate about,that he gave me light,food and job,nothing,or he want to deceive us again? #Neveragain
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that means u are crazy,no light in this zoo called nigeria,what wil gej debate about,that he gave me light,food and job,nothing,or he want to deceive us again? #Neveragain

u sound so stupid, u must b an illiterate like ur GMB.
If u can not impregnate ur wife, pls do well 2 put de blame on GEJ.
Its lazy folk like u dat complain of hunger, beta go n join ur almajiri brodas in begging.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

gej can debate alone as he did before,buhari don't need d debate,his victory is guarantee since 2013 when apc was form,if u saTANiod like to insult buhari til tomoro,that wil not stop his victory.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Jesusloveyou: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

u sound so stupid, u must b an illiterate like ur GMB.
If u can not impregnate ur wife, pls do well 2 put de blame on GEJ.
Its lazy folk like u dat complain of hunger, beta go n join ur almajiri brodas in begging.
i pity ur live,u must be under ur parents,u eat free food,u don't pay house rent and store/shop rent,did u know how much i pay as interest every month,fuel generator every month,i am from south south,i hate being a bigot and a fool,if u like to be a fool for d rest of ur life.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i pity ur live,u must be under ur parents,u eat free food,u don't pay house rent and store/shop rent,did u know how much i pay as interest every month,fuel generator every month,i am from south south,i hate being a bigot and a fool,if u like to be a fool for d rest of ur life.

i don't think u r south south, bc if u r, u wud think properly with ur brain. Were u in Congo wen some one said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable. Can't u see dat de problems in Nigeria is de handiwork of d opposition. Think bro pls.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Longeria(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
I can't understand why Seun, obinoscopy, Ngwakwe, failed to put this thread on front page.

Diaris God o o.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Jesusloveyou: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
GODDYGEE91:

i don't think u r south south, bc if u r, u wud think properly with ur brain. Were u in Congo wen some one said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable. Can't u see dat de problems in Nigeria is de handiwork of d opposition. Think bro pls.
don't hate because of tribe or religion,u can hate who fails promise even if is ur brother.buhari never said,he make the country ungovernable.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by PhockPhockMan: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Longeria:
I can't understand why Seun, obinoscopy, Ngwakwe, failed to put this thread on front page.

Diaris God o o.
Hmmmmm
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by babadee1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
NEDG is an arm of Jonathan's government. They can never organize an objective or legitimate debate.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by PhockPhockMan: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
babadee1:
NEDG is an arm of Jonathan's government. They can never organize an objective or legitimate debate.
That's the lame excuse APC is parading about because they know that their presidential candidate is brainless.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Longeria(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
majority is not bother again,about debate,we already know what buhari wil do,and what gej can do,i don't need anybody to deceive me with debate,this ur 'i will president' is a complete failure.chai he debate with himself in 2011,and he promise u 14,100mwatt of light before 2013,where is it now,i can be deceive once,not twice.
Let him come and tell us what he will do for us and how he will do it.

#BuhariMustDebate.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by Olaolufred(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I had thought the 'alleged' attack,on the afore-mentioned individuals,which in reality,is one of the efficient/effective ways of fighting corruption(exposing corrupt individuals),which both Ait and NTA aired within their 'civil right',is in court?.Allow the court determine if they are wrong or right.until then,NOBODY is biased against Buhari,and hence,#BuhariMustDebate

I am a fan of #Buhari must debate.
but never on the one organized by nta,ait & nedg.
Re: NEDG Fixes Presidential Debate For March 22. by PhockPhockMan: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olaolufred:

I am a fan of #Buhari must debate.
but never on the one organized by nta,ait & nedg.
But why did he run away from the debate proposed by channels TV?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku / OPINION: Why Saraki's Victory May Be Nullified. / We Betrayed The Whole South Twice For Crumbs – Rotimi Lawanson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.