Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) (3342 Views)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag / Funny Indeed: New Meaning Of Buhari In The Oxford Dictionary [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Now, after seen this? Are we phools or what?

Do this people have conscience at all?

What manner of economic indices are they blabbing about that is growing under non-oil

As I speak now, go to Delta and hear how many of our oil workers are laid off daily, and now someone had the temerity to deceive us?

Like seriously, is our economy growing up or regressing ehhh my people?

Do these men know how much poverty is in the land all because those at the helm of affairs refused to invest while we were enjoying boil boom? What is really the problem with us?

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by iwezor1(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Oya APC devourers food don land oh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Rachelwest(f): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerians are tired of lies/Paper analysis;The only Language they hear now is #Change

Op, God bless you for this

Ihave decided to vote out this useless govt

You can imagine what I saw in this picture below. In Part of Abuja, I dunno whether they have quickly remove the gen

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by egift(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
When the truth is revealed, PDP and their agents will run away like darkness. What a big lie.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
iwezor1:
Oya APC devourers food don land oh!

Hehehehehe, bross, you badt gan. Dem b dogs? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by macpetrus(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Huh?... For real?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by iwezor1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hehehehehe, bross, you badt gan. Dem b dogs? grin
lols maybe o, cos na ds kin thread dm da devour wella.
Just sit and sip ur chilled coke while dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rachelwest:
Nigerians are tired of lies/Paper analysis;The only Language they hear now is #Change

You can imagine what I saw in this picture below. In Part of Abuja, I dunno whether they have quickly remove the gen

Then, you never see anything yet...You might wanna see this also, just so we're clear

.I learnt Mexico got electric trains for same facilities but our was locomotive.... Sometimes, iLack words to describe how poignantly regretful i am voting GEJ.. He should have ask question before bringing in the trains.. No doubt, it is a good thing and a good concept by his team but using it to pilfer tax payers money is absolutely balderdash

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rachelwest:

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Now, after seen this? Are we phools or what?

Do this people have conscience at all?

What manner of economic indices are they blabbing about that is growing under non-oil

As I speak now, go to Delta and hear how many of our oil workers are laid off daily, and now someone had the temerity to deceive us?

Like seriously, is our economy growing up or regressing ehhh my people?

Do these men know how much poverty is in the land all because those at the helm of affairs refused to invest while we were enjoying boil boom? What is really the problem with us?

there is an element of truth in that claim cos the oil industry is longer able to hold the nation to ransom.

many more oil workers will be sacked and the common man will not notice it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Are those stuffs not DAME PATIENCE JAONTHAN AGAIN?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
studio14:
Are those stuffs not DAME PATIENCE JAONTHAN AGAIN?

Padon??
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Then, you never see anything yet...You might wanna see this also, just so we're clear

.I learnt Mexico got electric trains for same facilities but our was locomotive.... Sometimes, iLack words to describe how poignantly regretful i am voting GEJ.. He should have ask question before bringing in the trains.. No doubt, it is a good thing and a good concept by his team but using it to pilfer tax payers money is absolutely balderdash

do you have proofs of this claims and can you show us link of this train in mexico?

if at all they borrowed from china to build those trains,how much did Mexico get compared to Nigeria.

i think its better we manage this ones till we are able to build ours without incurring debt for the future generations.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by HzRF(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:

first pic is a lie

The second
It about ur hatred
We have beta trains Dan DAT ND very soon a 24 century will be commissioned
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by alaoeri: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

first pic is a lie

The second
It about ur hatred
We have beta trains Dan DAT ND very soon a 24 century will be commissioned
His pix are nothing but true, some locomotives are even carrying PEJ's name, better trains? You meant the fairly used or the refurbished ones? & how soon your 24century trains will going to be commission?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by lagbaja(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is true that after the rebasing, 86% of the GDP is non-oil,the lie in the statement though is that you require dollars from oil export to drive the remaining 86% of the GDP. This s because the remaining 86% is related greatly to imports. Our economy is 80% driven by imports and dollar is trading at N220 as against the previous N135 when the government came into power. The statement is a discredit to the current government because they have failed in creating alternative export markets that should coushin our dollar demands. We import petroleum products, rice, wheat (bread and indomie), sugar, machienries, vegetable oil, milk, industrial raw materials etc. The government of Buhari would help Nigeria develop an economy based mostly on local contents. He has demonstared that philosphy in his past administration.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Padon??
those locomotives
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jonah-daft is a fraud
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by IVORY2009(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is a fraud
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tell the Otuakean that the oracle has chosen him,they need him at home to be the chief,unless,the village no go know peace,he doesn't fit in here,hes badly needed at home
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I couldn't help cursing this government last night when I couldn't sleep,no light to use the fan and it was so hot,i was just sweating like I fell in a pool,the heat can kill while these ruthless idiots enjoy in air conditioned rooms even if there's no light,we need #change, Jonathan go back home,we don't want you anymore,you're just a fraudstar and thief

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
The Goodluck led Administration is so CORRUPT that it's now visible to the Blind.[i][/i]
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I couldn't help cursing this government last night when I couldn't sleep,no light to use the fan and it was so hot,i was just sweating like I fell in a pool,the heat can kill while these ruthless idiots enjoy in air conditioned rooms even if there's no light,we need #change, Jonathan go back home,we don't want you anymore,you're just a fraudstar and thief

grin grin and we are talking about continuity..Kpele
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcchaka:

grin grin and we are talking about continuity..Kpele
God forbid,continuity ke,you're telling me now that GEJ's regime has changed your life positively?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

God forbid,continuity ke,you're telling me now that GEJ's regime has changed your life positively?

...Who Me ? TUFIAKWA!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by phlemzy: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
^^^ Nobody wants to associate with failure.
Sequel to the caption,we say GEJ till 2015!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcchaka:

...Who Me ? TUFIAKWA!!!!! shocked shocked

But are yøu still gonna vote GEJ, yes [] No
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:

But are yøu still gonna vote GEJ, yes [] No

Am a Buharite grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
lagbaja:
It is true that after the rebasing, 86% of the GDP is non-oil,the lie in the statement though is that you require dollars from oil export to drive the remaining 86% of the GDP. This s because the remaining 86% is related greatly to imports. Our economy is 80% driven by imports and dollar is trading at N220 as against the previous N135 when the government came into power.

So, you came into power,you met our naira at N134 per $ and you can do is destroy our naira and powering it up to N220 / $ . Is that how you run a govt?

I thought Madam NOIWeala with all the hype about her world Bank achievement can't do anything to stop this unbridled destruction od our Hard earned Local naira?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by itstpia8: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
are the first two photos real or staged?

especially the generator one.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by olaolayink(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
9ja my country......a country where anything goes......a country where graduate certificate is not enough to find good job......God bless world most populous country,God bless Africa self acclaim giant.....God bless 9ja youth who see GEJ transformation agenda as the future and God bless those of us who believe in change,seek for change,hope for change and patiently waiting for the change to come....
Re: What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix) by Eastherbunny(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
You guys can see clearly that first was photoshoped.

Even am apc am not gullible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Tobias Unmasked (quack Murderer Doctor) / Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari / NLC Pushes For N90,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.