Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria (58710 Views)

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
We are paying 150k for 250 persons.
Menu:
Fried, jollof and coconut rice.
Moi moi
Salad
Chicken.

Evina my best friend's wedding is coming up in June and she has asked me to help with a site where she can get fabrics and styles for her bridal train. Do you know any

I checked the mermaid and trumpet gowns on Google. Those gowns rock. Will sure use it for mine. grin
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by folash: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Oh congratulations. smiley
Before I make any comments about how fair the price is or not, what is the menu?
Oh thanks...Jollof rice, fried rice, moin moin, salad, and pounded yam
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Evina my best friend's wedding is coming up in June and she has asked me to help with a site where she can get fabrics and styles for her bridal train. Do you know any

I checked the mermaid and trumpet gowns on Google. Those gowns rock. Will sure use it for mine.
grin

Told ya. wink and you even have the right figure to rock it. cool

If it is fabrics, no need to go online. Go to the market, check the fabrics depot and browse through. There are always lovely options and loads of variety.

For styles, Google brides maids dresses, you will see plenty styles.

Babe, to have an exceptional wedding look don't come cheap oh. Can you imagine how much exercise I have been doing, infact right now I am on a 5min break. I am sweating like a duck drenched in water and muscles of my thighs are really hurting from the intense squats I have been doing. cry

But, e worth am no be small. grin

Make I continue. E remain 300 rows of skipping and 150 squats before I call it a night. wink
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
folash:

Oh thanks...Jollof rice, fried rice, moin moin, salad, and pounded yam

The thing cheap die, I beg. :oo
Did you see what we are paying for ours?
150k for 250 people.
Moimoi, salad n chicken.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by folash: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Evina post=31996932]

The thing cheap die, I beg. :oo
Did you see what we are paying for ours?
150k for 250 people.
Moimoi, salad n chicken.[/quote
150k for 250 people? shocked , mine is more than a fair bargain then. Have been a silent follower of your posts here. I wanna strt the ginger and lemon mixture tomorrow. Is it advisable to make a large quantity of it, and store it in a bottle, or its preferable to make it every morning.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=folash post=31997305][/quote]

It is most preferable to have it fresh. If you store the lemon, the acidic content becomes harsher. So just try and do it every morning. It is totally worth it. smiley

Also, you can try steaming your face and exfoliation every Saturday. You will love your skin. Lol. Let me stop for now.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Told ya. wink and you even have the right figure to rock it. cool

If it is fabrics, no need to go online. Go to the market, check the fabrics depot and browse through. There are always lovely options and loads of variety.

For styles, Google brides maids dresses, you will see plenty styles.

Babe, to have an exceptional wedding look don't come cheap oh. Can you imagine how much exercise I have been doing, infact right now I am on a 5min break. I am sweating like a duck drenched in water and muscles of my thighs are really hurting from the intense squats I have been doing. cry

But, e worth am no be small. grin

Make I continue. E remain 300 rows of skipping and 150 squats before I call it a night. wink
Lol. I admire you honestly.

Easy o.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by folash: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

It is most preferable to have it fresh. If you store the lemon, the acidic content becomes harsher. So just try and do it every morning. It is totally worth it. smiley

Also, you can try steaming your face and exfoliation every Saturday. You will love your skin. Lol. Let me stop for now.
Lol @ "let me stop for now". can see you ve got lots of beauty and physical routines all lined up ...thanks, would do as you have said, can't wait to start seeing the effects.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
folash:

Lol @ "let me stop for now". can see you ve got lots of beauty and physical routines all lined up ...thanks, would do as you have said, can't wait to start seeing the effects.

LOL. Yes oh. I usually don't have the time to care for myself as I ought to. Now that I have this break before my wedding, I am "attacking" the beauty regimen. wink

And it's so much fun. smiley
When is your wedding?
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL. Yes oh. I usually don't have the time to care for myself as I ought to. Now that I have this break before my wedding, I am "attacking" the beauty regimen. wink

When is your wedding?
You know your wedding would have been on Saturday if not for the election. wink
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by okotv(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Whatsapp please. Very important.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
Whatsapp please. Very important.
You not replying.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:

Yes oh. cheesy
I for don dey dance kerewa in the dark now with oga. lipsrsealed
But you know, God is faithful. It's all for good. smiley

What date did you fix? smiley

1 Like

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by SkinnyDude(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh. cheesy

i sent U PM
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i sent U PM

I know. smiley
You got a response.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh. cheesy

Congrats dear,GOD bless your union. Got 2 friends,ladies they had to totally shift it to april. Make dis election come carry e drama go abeg. Where the party at?
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by folash: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

When is your wedding?
Its in august, when is yours?
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
bejeria101:

Congrats dear,GOD bless your union. Got 2 friends,ladies they had to totally shift it to april. Make dis election come carry e drama go abeg. Where the party at?

Oh theeeenk you sweets. The parie is in W side wink decode it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
folash:

Its in august, when is yours?

May smiley
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh. cheesy

Lolzzzz. Funny geh.

Date? Will do that next month as I told you earlier.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lolzzzz. Funny geh.

Date? Will do that next month as I told you earlier.

Oh. I recall you mentioning you've decided to fix a date. Okay then. smiley may God guide you.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Evina:

Oh. I recall you mentioning you've decided to fix a date. Okay then. smiley may God guide you.
Eyeing November tho.

I'm already seeing me in that marmaid and trumpet gown. cheesy

Are you opening a thread after your wedding? Will love to see your gown.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Eyeing November tho.

I'm already seeing me in that marmaid and trumpet gown. cheesy

Are you opening a thread after your wedding? Will love to see your gown.

November is good. You can make it December too. December weddings are fun, especially towards the end of the month. wink

Open a thread? I think I will. smiley a chance to celebrate with my e-family. smiley
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by folash: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Evina:

May smiley
Close already, congrats in advance
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Evina(f): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2015
folash:

Close already, congrats in advance

smiley thank you.
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by hadassah007(f): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Summer promo!!!Events by Bella is giving "brides-on-a-budget" the opportunity to have a "WOW" wedding! for just 899,999 and 100- 300 guests you are guaranteed to have an event to remember.Full hall decorations, catering(Nigerian and Oriental), a professional MC,DJ, hostesses, fresh flower bouquet, bridal make up,a set of wedding rings, a free event coordinator 1month to the wedding and a surprise package for the couple! contact us on 52ff485f,08102735606 or send us an email at eventsbybellaltd@gmail.com. www.eventsbybella.com

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by LaHeiress(f): 1:41am On Apr 21, 2015
This is what we do best. Contact us today!!!

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by kraspsberr: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
You can have your dream wedding without feeling the pressure that comes from making expenses.
Because we are totally aware of budget pressure that comes with planning, we at Storypage Events have designed this package with you in mind. We intend to take all planning stress off you.
You can spread your wedding package cost up to six months.
Call 07037181861 to find out more
Email info@storypageevents.com
Thanks

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by SensaGreene: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
No need to break the bank for bridesmaid dresses, especially when you decide not to wear these dresses again.
Contact us for made to measure bridesmaid bridesmaid. FREE HAIR FASCINATOR for bridesmaids.
Watsapp: 08132560057

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by shollyblingzy: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
on top wetin, na for the bride no wash the face again for the next one month, cos this one na one month salary for some people.....

30k is cheap sef.... Hehehehe you've not heard of 250k?
Heard of Jide of stOla? Guy is gooooooooood but he's damn expensive..250k, minus accommodation ooo! And that must be provided!![/quote]
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by shollyblingzy: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
in my own opinion, even if you have the whole million in the world, it is not wedding for just few hours that one should spend money on, it does not worth it,, what is been spent for a wedding largely depends on the bride to be. As a prudent woman, even if you know your husband to be is very rich, you should caution him on how he spends on that day, wedding is just for few hours, while marriage ifs for a life-time. so learn to plan for the marriage and think of how the money could be saved and later be used for one thousand and one investment in the marriage, why on earth should wait money on wedding, all in the name to impress people...

know this, no one can have the best wedding, you would always see some weddings later that would beat your wedding hands down, so help your husband to be to spend wisely, if you truly love this guy....na the marriage be the koko.....

just my opinion
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by shollyblingzy: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
i tire oo, woman with wahala, you would be surprise that the total amount the groom would spend on himself might not even up to the half of #250 .... we women should learn to be prudent, it is a great attitude we all should have as good wife materials
write2obi:

And after giving him 250k. You'll carry the face for how many years? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.