Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. (2825 Views)

6 Ways He Turned Me On Again Right After We Had Sex / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Most of us are familiar with bible phrase that says If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

I used to think it is only possible in the movies because it is almost impossible to demostrate that level of restraint/self control but I was wrong, I witnessed it it today.

I really can't tell how it started or what was really the cause(because the man refused to talk) but I was shocked to see a lady slap her man hard on his face in public.

I went there to buy bottled water and on getting there I met a friend who married a wife two months ago, he was there with his wife and the look on their faces show that all was not well.

We exchanged some pleasantries and I headed to the counter to buy what I came for.

I was waiting for my change when the lady started speaking at the top of her voice. "Do you think I am stupid like you? Do you think I am foolish as you are"?.

I turned instantly to know what's the problem and saw the man trying to calm her down but WHAP!! came the sound.

Yes! She slapped him hard on his face.

The guy was shocked but he didn't move. I thought he was going to slap her back like most people would do or ask her why she slapped him like TV stars would have done, but he didn't, Rather he turned the other cheek and motioned her to complete it.

The lady cursed, took her bag and stormed out and the man sat down and continued with his drink as if nothing happened.
He was still there when I left.

The man won my respect walahi.

Now thinking about it this evening, I can't help but ask myself "How many guys can really put up with what the lady did and demonstrate the level of self-control that the guy demonstrated and what is really going to happen to the lady when he gets home.

Guys what would have been your reaction if you were this guy??

2 Likes

Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by kilokeys(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
i felt d slap from my bed...

bros there is only one thing on earth that could make a guy receive a public dirty slap from his wife and nt return the gesture..

cheating

d guy seems very sorry for something serious

4 Likes

Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Fabdedon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
That kind of slap can reset a man's destiny..
To your topic.. Maybe he is used to slaps ranging from Mother to sisters,secondary school slaps, girlfriends and exs slaps (very unique).. So His wife own would be like massage to his face..
just like pimples painful but gives Joy smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
i felt d slap from my bed
It took me good thirty minutes to find my jaw cause it dropped immediately.

2 Likes

Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by alberto2k(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats tally, you're lucky to have met black Jesus

Hope you took A selfie with him and collected an autograph undecided

1 Like

Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
How do i know this is real?
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked

#speechless
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Hazardd(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
is this nollywood or bollywood movies?
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
i felt d slap from my bed...

bros there is only one thing on earth that could make a guy receive a public dirty slap from his wife and nt return the gesture..

cheating

d guy seems very sorry for something serious
But the marriage is just two months old nah? I don't think it is cheating, I mean she is still new in this side and couldn't have found out even if the guy is careless.
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1
Please bring ya cheek over here, I GATS flex my muscles.

tonguetonguetongue
*runs out*
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
How do i know this is real?
lols, it is real bro
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
Tallesty1
Please bring ya cheek over here, I GATS flex my muscles.

tonguetonguetongue
*runs out*
Hahahahahaha.

You can't nah.

I have told you that I know Kunfu, Shaolin, Taekwando, ushuro, Katas, and about 45 other dangerous words.

So no lady can try that with megrincheesy
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Abduljohn(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
I hate half baked info, how i wish i knw what really happen so as to form opinion n knw mayb i can accept same.

Are u sure dia wasn't a camera close bye? Mayb na Nollywood tins because i knw Nigga men worsestill in an eatary.
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Congrats tally, you're lucky to have met black Jesus

Hope you took A selfie with him and collected an autograph undecided
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahaha.

You can't nah.

I have told you that I know Kunfu, Shaolin, Taekwando, ushuro, Katas, and about 45 other dangerous words.

So no lady can try that with megrincheesy
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by chaberry(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Isn't the guy a ...?
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by okotv(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
I would only do that if I did something wrong. If it was a normal situation I would run and not look back cause I might kill someone's child. The man try sha. grin angry angry angry
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abduljohn:
I hate half baked info, how i wish i knw what really happen so as to form opinion n knw mayb i can accept same.

[b]Are u sure dia wasn't a camera close bye? Mayb na Nollywood tins because i knw Nigga men worsestill in an eatary.[b]
It is not a movie, I know the guy very well and I expected him to hit her cause he weeds(smokes weed)shocked
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by chimerase2: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
diddydiva:
sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked

#speechless
i feel like giving u a legendary slap angry
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by alberto2k(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1:

Forget that thing bros... U said he didn't do anything and went back to his drink... Well, I assume he was having coke and not Orijin grin
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
chimerase2:
i feel like giving u a legendary slap angry
And i feel like jailing u undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by sarmiie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
1. he is a real christian
2. he has a high level of respect for womanfolk
3. he really messed up big time
4. he has been "jazzed"
5. he needs something from her
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's a real G. .
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Forget that thing bros... U said he didn't do anything and went back to his drink... Well, I assume he was having coke and not Orijin grin
Lols, he was drinking Chairman
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by temitemi1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's the true definition of a real man grin grin cheesy
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by chimerase2: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
diddydiva:

And i feel like jailing u undecided undecided undecided
i feel like knacking u apkako angry
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols, it is real bro
am quite sure the guy is not a nairalander.
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm. Please is this guy working or the wifey is the bread winner?
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
okotv:
I would only do that if I did something wrong. If it was a normal situation I would run and not look back cause I might kill someone's child. The man try sha. grin angry angry angry
Running away from troublegrin.

I won't run sha, I will just go to a corner and cry my eyes out(Pre-mourning her)gringringrin.
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hmmm. Please is this guy working or the wifey is the bread winner?
Bread winner ke, the man is a business man, he married the lady about two months ago so she isn't doing anything atm.
Re: He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
That's a true definition of real man grin grin cheesy grin
No vex...

Which dictionary you use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) / Perfect Romance Gift For Women / Congratulations To Me Nairalanders. I Just Bought A Brand New Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.