Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Would You Readers Advice On??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Readers Advice On??? (1320 Views)

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is a challenging issue in the relationship. They both meet each other around April last year (as friends), started dating in August. Around October he got a job because of her presence in his life, things went smooth until he started beating her because of things she did to him, several times this happened and then they made up.
He promised not to lay his hands again on her after confrontation from friends of hers and also in the presence of his younger brother.
Jan 2015 came, they made New Years vows and promised each other the truth always, until she travelled to Lagos from Owerri. He started noticing many strange behaviours from her and wouldn't have a way to handle issues till she returns. And when she was back, he started seeing things for himself;
1. Too many accounts on different social networking sites with profiles that reads 22 years old, flirtatious profile pics and sexuality orientation that says "Bi"
2. Most of the messages on her accounts were usually messages of sexual hook ups and amounts to be paid ranging from 15k for short time and 40k for all night, either at the arrangee's choice place or at her place in Lekki.
3. She deleted him from her BBM network and when he confronted her, she responded "it's not a must that we be friends on BBM, afterall we don't chat and besides I don't want you to know what I do on BBM"
As if these were not enough reasons, she continued in this manner till he decided to talk laws into his hand by finding out the truth about her events in his absence. Till he noticed a whole lot, elderly men would call her up, her phone rings every now and again and all she can say is "she has lots of old friends who can help her life".
Then came Val's day, he travelled to meet up with her, bought her a BlackBerry Q10 as a Val gift and she started messing up with the phone, using it to continue the nonsense life, she paid him a surprise visit on his birthday and it was one problem or the other till she left.
Just 3 weeks after his birthday, he decided to visit her and he got the shocker of his life when he started reading text messages on her phone "Get me someone to spend the night with" does it mean that she's into prostitution? This has caused several problems between the both of them previously when she was confronted.
Then she insisted on meeting up with this person with pretence to her him that she wants to meet a girl for money after he (the BF sent her money into her account, she's basically on a monthly salary from him). And when he found out all this he was fed up with the relationship and decided to quit.
1. Out of anger, he called her a dirty girl, a LovePeddler.
2. Out of anger, he continuously spat on her face because of the hurt in his heart.
3. Out of anger, he returned all the gifts she has given to him (apart from the ones which weren't in his reach at that moment, and collected those which he gave to her)
4. Out of anger, he threatened to inform all her contacts about the latest development. Is that blackmailing?

Is this a good thing for the guy to do? He loves her and seriously willing to do anything for her because she's a shinning star in his life.
Does he move on/ does he find a way to make up with her?
What will you advise the guy to do.

Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is it my phone or the post is too long?
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
Is it my phone or the post is too long?

It's not your phone, the post is too long. Please I would appreciate if you've read it and then give a candid advice.
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by FLAWLES(f): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok.wat de hell doz he wanto understand again? Hiz he blind? Its so obvious dat Hz babe has started dowin RUNz; mtwwwwwws
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.wat de hell doz he wanto understand again? Hiz he blind? Its so obvious dat Hz babe has started dowin RUNz; mtwwwwwws

Are you advising that he moves on? Yes it's understandable that she's started doing RUNZ, he loves her and willing to help her life.
We meet people for a reason remember
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
The writing is so clear.....the lady has gone really far or could it be that the lady is trying to get back @ him.
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:
The writing is so clear.....the lady has gone really far or could it be that the lady is trying to get back @ him.

Is it advisable for them to break-up? The guy really loves the girl and willing to help her change.
He believes that even staying with her, can at least help him talk to her to change.
He still believes that there's room for change and that's his love emphasis
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by sinizia: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

Then came Val's day, he travelled to meet up with her, bought her a BlackBerry Q10 as a Val gift and she started messing up with the phone, using it to continue the nonsense life, she paid him a surprise visit on his birthday and it was one problem or the other till she left.
Just 3 weeks after his birthday, he decided to visit her and he got the shocker of his life when he started reading text messages on her phone

Do you think we're kids you can tell your sick lies to?

1. Feb 14th (Val's day), he bought her a Q10 and visited her
2. Days/weeks later, she visited him for his birthday. Let's say that's a week or two weeks later, which should be 21 for one week after 14th Feb, and 28th, which is two weeks after Val's.
3. Adding your "3 weeks after his birthday," the date will be around 14th of this month yet you open this thread today, 10th March? Who the fùck are you selling your outdated folktale? undecided
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:

Do you think we're kids you can tell your sick lies to?
1. Feb 14th (Val's day), he bought her a Q10 and visited her
2. Days/weeks later, she visited him for his birthday. Let's say that's a week or two weeks later, which should be 21 for one week after 14th Feb, and 28th, which is two weeks after Val's.
3. Adding your "3 weeks after his birthday," the date will be around 14th of this month yet you open this thread today, 10th March? Who the fùck are you selling your outdated folktale? undecided

@Siniza, beloved this is not a folktale like you mentioned. It happened real...
1. 14th Feb, he visited her.
2. 25th Feb, he visited him.
3. 8th of Mar, he visited her.

The quest started from Feb 14th when he started noticing things, either ways it's almost 3wks and he's right.
You guys should ask properly than discourage a troubled heart with harsh words.
Thanks all the same undecided
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by sinizia: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

@Siniza, beloved this is not a folktale like you mentioned. It happened real...
1. 14th Feb, he visited her.
2. 25th Feb, he visited him.
3. 8th of Mar, he visited her.

The quest started from Feb 14th when he started noticing things, either ways it's almost 3wks and he's right.
You guys should ask properly than discourage a troubled heart with harsh words.
Thanks all the same undecided

Lame comeback. Sorry, you can do better than the hogwash you are giving to clarify your lies. They don't match up. undecided
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:

Lame comeback. Sorry, you can do better than the hogwash you are giving to clarify your lies. They don't match up. undecided

That's a harsh judgment considering the fact that you careless and sorry to say, your opinion doesn't matter... it's either you give an advice/ you PASS angry
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by sinizia: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

That's a harsh judgment considering the fact that you careless and sorry to say, your opinion doesn't matter... it's either you give an advice/ you PASS angry

Good luck getting the gullible advices.
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:

Good luck getting the gullible advices.

I'll throw caution to the wind with cases like this and act as though nothing happened. Maturity is not when you start washing your rather dirty linen publicly. Do me a favor, stop responding, pass on to another profile to comment.
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by FLAWLES(f): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

Are you advising that he moves on? Yes it's understandable that she's started doing RUNZ, he loves her and willing to help her life.
We meet people for a reason remember
.u de ask me?? Ehhhhhh
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.u de ask me?? Ehhhhhh

Hehehehe... Flawles if you ask me, na who I go ask
Anyways it's a good thing I've heard from you. Thanks so very much!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by FLAWLES(f): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

Hehehehe... Flawles if you ask me, na who I go ask
Anyways it's a good thing I've heard from you. Thanks so very much!!! smiley smiley smiley
.u welcome; muah

1 Like

Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by Zerzzy: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2015
That is girls for u, they always take advantage of a guy that love & care for them. It start from sex chatn with pple. My advice to the guy is that he should just try and forget the girl cos she as gone
Re: What Would You Readers Advice On??? by TBrenks(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Zerzzy:
That is girls for u, they always take advantage of a guy that love & care for them. It start from sex chatn with pple. My advice to the guy is that he should just try and forget the girl cos she as gone

Alright Zerzzy smiley thanks for the advise. Noted actually!
Now whereby the guy per say, so much loves the girl and wants her to change by any means possible

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome And The Most Beautiful Romancelanders / He's Considering Gay Marriage / Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.