Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250861 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by falansa: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
shegz1:
Help bro,
I saw my name on the list but instead of my name to start with surname it start with last name and follow by surname.
instead of Falansa Tosin Emmanuel, I saw Emmanuel Falansa Tosin.
should I proceed with the registration?
Boss Sodiqyinka... abeg reply dis
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
maggdon:
did my reg and instead of seeing my full name as Oyedele Samson olakunle it brot Oyedele sambo olakunle.. and ve done d reg just want to no how to rectify d problem
You will rectify it in camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka,remember me 06169002BD(bd) the correct jamb reg no
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by folajimi222: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
What did they tell you at Sidmach ??
They said they couldn't do anything that if one's matric no. says no record found, then the error is from the school. I and the girl that attended to me almost started fighting sef. The only thing she could say was contact your institution. The whole thing is just confusing.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
There is a mix up some where i believe. Drop d reg number again.

My jamb reg number is 06114134AH and with the wrong one uploaded, I'm told it doesn't exist on Jamb database.

I just checked my jamb admission status, my registration number is fine and I have my admission letter still there.

The wrong one is 0644134AH, and I'm told I can't register with it. I need it changed @Sodiqyinka, please, if it's changed then I can register. The wrong one doesn't exist and it's the only problem I have now.

Correct jamb reg number is 06114134AH

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers
mr sodiq...I checked the senate list n it was sayin 'No record found...dough I did d reg for c14 n now I can't login to ma own page..I ned ya help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Are you in Lagos?

I stay far away from Lagos state. I'm in the Southeast.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Godjone(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
pls sir,
is it compulsory to pay the 3k even though i prefer my call up from school? How comes i have register but cannot get my call up? Is it becos of d 3k av not paid
Help me pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka

waiting patiently sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mathow55(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello good afternoon mr sodiq, pls sir I have issues with my registrations, when I saw my name on the senate list, the status display: duplicate jamb number can't register, pls my institution is All Over central polytechnic, matric number is 0020, and my jamb number is 15215344de
Pls what can I do sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by babs01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka, I want to use football age 17 instead of 24. Ansa me sharp sharp, also I will lyk to take u out for shoping for d job well done, how I wish I'm a gal u already have me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dejibimbo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
please is there any way to correct my date of birth, school sent 5th 0f july instead of 7th of may
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by babs01(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
wiffylove:
Pls my date of birth is oct 5 bt dey wrote oct 1 on my green card.what do I do cos na neco I dey use nt waec
this must be Igbo gal, nacking pigen instead of englishhhhhit

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Muslee4luv(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
mathow55:
Hello good afternoon mr sodiq, pls sir I have issues with my registrations, when I saw my name on the senate list, the status display: duplicate jamb number can't register, pls my institution is All Over central polytechnic, matric number is 0020, and my jamb number is 15215344de
Pls what can I do sir?

having similar problem too

Plssssss sir my problem is dat I saw my full detail as shown below in d senate approve list dat was place on d sch notice board but it kip on showing me record not found, plsss help a brother and verify it. Cos I hv tried accessing it tru my email but it kip on showing me same msg since last week. God bless u
jamb no: 83005746JF
name: ibara musa adamu
matric no: 09/22027u/4
DOB: 5/4/1988
sch: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa unv bauchi
dept: urban and regional planning
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:Please futo needs serious help.
you know my problem already, the girl Who tried registering with her matric number 20091644943 and another's person's details came out both full name and jamb reg no different from mine. I Have sent mail to simdach and the reply I sent To your mailbox. I Have laid complaint to both Futo and Nysc Secretariat owerri. Still nothing yet. I'm so confused Because my case is critical. I can't register with another person's full name, It's never done. what do I do next.
sodiqyinka:
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Everyone with the issue of 'no record found' should kindly check the senate approved list again from 12midnight. It would be uploaded. Other issue should please hold on. Update coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
AlexisM16:

My jamb reg number is 06114134AH and with the wrong one uploaded, I'm told it doesn't exist on Jamb database.

I just checked my jamb admission status, my registration number is fine and I have my admission letter still there.

The wrong one is 0644134AH, and I'm told I can't register with it. I need it changed @Sodiqyinka, please, if it's changed then I can register. The wrong one doesn't exist and it's the only problem I have now.

Correct jamb reg number is 06114134AH

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Everyone with the issue of 'no record found' should kindly check the senate approved list again from 12midnight. It would be uploaded. Other issue should please hold on. Update coming soon.
sodiqyinka pls help me validate this jamb reg no 05158241HD. still waiting for your reply since last night. thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Okay Sir, please, I need my correct jamb number uploaded instead of the wrong one already on it.

Correct jamb number 06114134AH

Wrong jamb number uploaded 0644134AH... This is the only problem I have. It doesn't exist on jamb database.

But I know the correct jamb number exists, that's why I want it changed and corrected.

Thank you @Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olatunji390(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sodiqyinka, Pls help us clerify the issue of wrong DOB, how can we correct it. what the name of the card I need to buy to do the correction. have been to First bank, I was told only cooperate agency can buy the waec result verification pin. I have been exempted for service and am not up to 30.

Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
mine is complicated Because my matric number has been used To update someone else details. I Don't Even know Where my name falls.

In the Senate list. if I input my details, no record
but if I input my matric number, the wrong surname and wrong dob, the results would pop up with another person's details.

I'm totally tired. Don't know Where my details are and who is with it
sodiqyinka:
Please help me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Finehouse(f): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Goodday,when I checked the senate list I saw my name with matric no not in use,then I went to register when I got to the last step it said matric no in use registration not complete.Please I need your help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
deracathy:
sodiqyinka:Please futo needs serious help.
you know my problem already, the girl Who tried registering with her matric number 20091644943 and another's person's details came out both full name and jamb reg no different from mine. I Have sent mail to simdach and the reply I sent To your mailbox. I Have laid complaint to both Futo and Nysc Secretariat owerri. Still nothing yet. I'm so confused Because my case is critical. I can't register with another person's full name, It's never done. what do I do next.
sodiqyinka:
Chill.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

thanks bosss! you ve been a blessing. I blive God will use you to answer my prayers. because as it stand you are my last hope o.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fairest2112: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kimbir Demenenge Pamela university of Jos, Biology Education, Mat no Uj/2008/ed/0403, Jamb no 82698744IG DOB 29/04/1987 . No record found when trying to register. Name on school master list but not find on online master list
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Chill.

Chill? grin I can smell hope cheesy

Remember me too o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Dafone(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Babalawal:

Try switch ur DOB. Interchange ur month and day ' example is 10 - march - 1991 which is 10-3-1991. So try 3-10-1991 which is 3-oct-1991
please which web address are u sing , cuz the one i use for it it shows the date as 10 march 1991. not in numbers. i use portal.nysc.gov.ng. thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Chill.

chillllllllll OK
I'm chilling with a can of orijin. but that won't solve the problem.

Please help ooooooooooooo.
what of the Senate list, that was sent to Nysc from futo.
Now the students are crying Because of no record no record, wrong jamb number, incorrect data
will you keep quiet

No No No
Daris God o Daris God o Daris God ooooooooooooo

All these errors Daris God o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Finehouse:
Goodday,when I checked the senate list I saw my name with matric no not in use,then I went to register when I got to the last step it said matric no in use registration not complete.Please I need your help
Have you registered before?(c14)
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
deracathy:

chillllllllll OK
I'm chilling with a can of orijin. but that won't solve the problem.

Please help ooooooooooooo.
what of the Senate list, that was sent to Nysc from futo.
Now the students are crying Because of no record no record, wrong jamb number, incorrect data
will you keep quiet

No No No
Daris God o Daris God o Daris God ooooooooooooo

All these errors Daris God o

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy This people are not sleeping dear. NYSC is not even at fault for this FUTO bruhaha. Your school messed up big time. I wish i can show you the rubbish they uploaded through the masterlist app. Just calm down alright. They are working on you guys issues.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
charlesm91:
sodiqyinka pls help me validate this jamb reg no 05158241HD. still waiting for your reply since last night. thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olatunji390(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
olatunji390:
Sodiqyinka, Pls help us clerify the issue of wrong DOB, how can we correct it. what the name of the card I need to buy to do the correction. have been to First bank, I was told only cooperate agency can buy the waec result verification pin. I have been exempted for service and am not up to 30.

Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.