Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250871 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alhabie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
GOOD EVENING, MY WIFE SHOULD BE GOING FOR HER YOUTH SERVICE DIS YEAR.I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE LIST OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS WILL BE OUT IN VARIOUS SCHOOLS SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO GET READY THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AS HER SCHOOL IS IN KANO.OUR BABY IS 5 MONTHS,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE SERVICE WHEN THE TIME COMES..THANKS
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yokiti: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2015
alhabie:
GOOD EVENING, MY WIFE SHOULD BE GOING FOR HER YOUTH SERVICE DIS YEAR.I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE LIST OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS WILL BE OUT IN VARIOUS SCHOOLS SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO GET READY THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AS HER SCHOOL IS IN KANO.OUR BABY IS 5 MONTHS,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE SERVICE WHEN THE TIME COMES..THANKS
www.nairaland.com/2475376/official-2015-nysc-batch-b

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
yokiti:

www.nairaland.com/2475376/official-2015-nysc-batch-b
Yokiti, abeg help us drag sodiqyinka come back na embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by doublezero7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good evening house, and happy sunday!

I am a prominent member of the 2015, batch A set and I just thought it is wise for me to share something so urgent with y'all!

Please be careful about those who seem to help out with NYSC issues! At the end of the day, you'll be helped but eventually, would be scammed of your hard-earned money in the guise of posting to good states!

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but scammers abound on the NYSC thread! I'm a living witness...and the bad thing is that I brought in 2 of my friends too!

This is to those who have kept all their fate in a particular individual! If you have any questions or issues, contact the NYSC headquarters th
rough their emails or phone numbers!

Please be careful! Open your eyes! Don't fall victim!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Angeltoyo(f): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Good morning everyone, I recently did jamb regularisation but the new numb has not shown my information on the jamb official site and I could not print out the admission letter at the moment. Can I still make use of it in this coming Nysc mobilisation?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by CrazyMan(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
It has been confirmed that the original poster of this thread (Sodiqyinka) is a thief and a scammer.

He scammed certain board members of their hard earned money, promising to assist them in getting their desired state, but absconded after receiving their money.

He even went as far as de-activating his nairaland account.

Any board member who has his bb and whatsapp account contact and goes ahead to transact business with him out of desperation, does so at his or her own risk.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yokiti: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Unclerukus:
hello Mr. Sodiq, you told to check back on my case, I later discovered it was the wrong D.O.B. The school sent March,14 1991 while the correct one was March,14 1990. I also discovered there was a mistake I made while filling Jamb but didn't expect it to affect, my name on Jamb is Jesse Momoh Oke while the correct one is Momoh Jesse Oke. Please help my cause, these few days have not been easy mentally for me, please help a brother out. Please.
The joy of this community is for all nairalanders to find this forum helpful in whatsoever they seek for the benefit of humanity. Our duty here as the moderators of the NYSC section of the forum is to guide, guard and provide assistance when and where necessary. Dear Unclerukus, please mind those you transact business or issues with on and outside the forum. The person you quoted was so helpful during his days but unfortunately, he engaged in unpalatable activities that hasn't been proven otherwise till now. So, please be mindful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.