Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250222 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
He asked you to stay away, no crime if you do. Just be sure he will issue you clearance to sign your local government clearance every month and don't miss CDS. Cheers
Thanks for your swift response.
I forgot to ask
Since borno will be in charge of my fg alawe
For three month
Can I shun the clearance till September ?
And for the CDs was told it's once in 2 month
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by joeybankz: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Sodiqyinka, am a batch A stream1 corp member, u said earlier that August is the month wen we can apply for redeployment, However, I was told few minutes ago to write a redeployment letter and submit it to mobilization office, and my redeployment will be worked on. Pls how do I go abt it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by gnykelly(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
someone said there will be another batch going by September. will there be another one in November cos I plan going Nov. can someone give me Insight.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 68816419: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
emerich:

Plead with your school to send it, it takes barely a week to issue a new reg no from JAMB but if U go as an individual it make take months to get it processed that is if they actually attend to U at all.
can one serve with btec hnd in computing
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by giztzone(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
For all 2014 Batch ‘C’ Corps Members please follow this steps to verify your basic details.

In view of the enquiries on how to go about it, below are the steps to take.

Steps:
Step 1. You(CMs) are to go online to the registration portal (www.nysc.org.ng)
Step 2. Please Click on ‘Already have an account? Click here to login
Step 3. Enter login details (Email & password) used for online registration, which takes them to their dashboards
Step 4. On their respective dashboards, they are to click on ‘Verify Details’
This takes them to the interface, where to re-upload their passport photograph ‘IF’ it doesn’t meet the specification.
Step 5. CMs are to also verify their basic details including;
– Surname
– First name
– Other names
– State Code
– Gender
– Institution
– Course
– Qualification
– Grade
Those with errors in their basic details are to notify the Secretariat.
Note: CMs will have to upload valid passport with the required specifications to enable them confirm their details.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tall2ce(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2015
gnykelly:
someone said there will be another batch going by September. will there be another one in November cos I plan going Nov. can someone give me Insight.
batch B is november no batch C this year
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dejt4u(m): 4:10am On Jul 04, 2015
tall2ce:

batch B is October and nt November again
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by gnykelly(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2015
tall2ce:

thanks again. will there be another batch in September before that of Nov. thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
gnykelly:

thanks again. will there be another batch in September before that of Nov. thanks
No.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tall2ce(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
gnykelly:

nope

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by adakoleagbenu: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr. Sodiqyinka you have help put the futures of so many Nigerians on track with your fruitful and prompt help. May God bless you enormously,may your enemies sh*t on their body.
I have fruitlessly tried to regularize my JAMB Number. Lord knows how many people I have paid to do so. Even in my school,we paid to have it done and get admission letter. They keep telling us to hold on for months now. Now I just tried to validate my reg number online,now I'm told number is not found. Can you help me? Because I'm a prospective batch B corp member. My number is 92871628FJ.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
Mr. Sodiqyinka you have help put the futures of so many Nigerians on track with your fruitful and prompt help. May God bless you enormously,may your enemies sh*t on their body.
I have fruitlessly tried to regularize my JAMB Number. Lord knows how many people I have paid to do so. Even in my school,we paid to have it done and get admission letter. They keep telling us to hold on for months now. Now I just tried to validate my reg number online,now I'm told number is not found. Can you help me? Because I'm a prospective batch B corp member. My number is 92871628FJ.
Your JAMB reg number is valid.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
youngchopper:

I forgot to ask
For three month
And for the CDs was told it's once in 2 month,
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by adakoleagbenu: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
woww!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir! You don't know how happy this makes me!!!!! So this means I won't have issues with reg number during online reg right Wow.. God bless you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
woww!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir! You don't know how happy this makes me!!!!! So this means I won't have issues with reg number during online reg right Wow.. God bless you.
No, you won't. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Mr sodiqyinka please help me too o...I'm a prospective batch B Corp member and on my jamb profile, the school showing there is federal poly ede instead of oou....that happened because I was offered that first before oou offered me a provisional admission. My question now is hope that won't hinder me from going to camp in November and if it will, what measures can I take to rectify this problem. My jamb registration is 05597342DF year 2010. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Important Notice: Please, no one should contact me for postings from onward. The unpredictability is quite alarming and i won't like the fact that it will stain reputations if it fails. I wish to help as many people as i can but, i don't do this stuffs, i prefer to focus on what i know i will do myself from now on. I will also advice that you watch who you pay to do this for you as many people (including some staffs) see this as an avenue to extort cash. Even a state coordinator can not guarantee that you will get your posting influenced by him or her (yes! I said that)... So, please, feel free to mention/contact me for any other issue(s), i will try my best to solve them BUT, definitely NOT on postings to a state of choice. Good afternoon everyone. Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2015
bharkarh:
Mr sodiqyinka please help me too o...I'm a prospective batch B Corp member and on my jamb profile, the school showing there is federal poly ede instead of oou....that happened because I was offered that first before oou offered me a provisional admission. My question now is hope that won't hinder me from going to camp in November and if it will, what measures can I take to rectify this problem. My jamb registration is 05597342DF year 2010. Thanks
You need a change of institution ASAP. There is no way you will be allowed to serve with an admission letter for an ND programme. You should atleast effect a partial change so it won't affect you come next month. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You need a change of institution ASAP. There is no way you will be allowed to serve with an admission letter for an ND programme. You should atleast effect a partial change so it won't affect you come next month. Cheers
please what step will you advice me to take now as time is running outta my favour.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:

I forgot to ask
For three month
And for the CDs was told it's once in 2 months
Boss happy Sunday
Pls just help with this last question
Chop knocles
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
how do I change it please and like how long will it take?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by salexat(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Good evening boss.May God reward you abundantly for assistance you render to every one of us on this thread.Since you said relocation process starts by august for 2015 batch A corps members. Sir,I want to know particular date in the month of august in which one can apply.Also,how long will it take before the relocation will be granted after applying in the month of august?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
youngchopper:

I forgot to ask
For three month
And for the CDs was told it's once in 2 months
Boss happy Sunday
Pls just help with this last question
Chop knocles
You still need to go for clearance to avoid service extension. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
salexat:
Good evening boss.May God reward you abundantly for assistance you render to every one of us on this thread.Since you said relocation process starts by august for 2015 batch A corps members. Sir,I want to know particular date in the month of august in which one can apply.Also,how long will it take before the relocation will be granted after applying in the month of august?
I'm not sure about the exact date but, its definitely August and expect it to be granted/declined before Mid September. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
bharkarh:
how do I change it please and like how long will it take?
You can go to Bwari to do that if you are close or ask someone do it for you by proxy. Its 4600. Don't pay anyone more than that. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You still need to go for clearance to avoid service extension. Cheers
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by naijaclinic: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good evening Mr Sodiq. I hope you will see this.

I am a stream 2 batch A corper relocated from Bauchi to Ondo state.

The bank account I opened in camp did not go through as I did not get any message of such account number (many of us had that issue, those who did not redeploy were able to reopen new bank accounts after camp)

Now I'm in Ondo state. I do not want to travel to Bauchi to reopen a new account. Is there an alternative such that I can get my allowee till Ondo State takes over?

Possibly opening the account over here in Ondo state? Thanks man.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You can go to Bwari to do that if you are close or ask someone do it for you by proxy. Its 4600. Don't pay anyone more than that. Cheers
thanks for the fast response....please where's Bwari...Is the place in Lagos or Ogun state? If not can you help me with it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
bharkarh:
thanks for the fast response....please where's Bwari...Is the place in Lagos or Ogun state? If not can you help me with it?
Bwari is in Abuja. JAMB HQ. I have someone that can help you with that. #4600. Send me a PM. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaclinic:
Good evening Mr Sodiq. I hope you will see this.

I am a stream 2 batch A corper relocated from Bauchi to Ondo state.

The bank account I opened in camp did not go through as I did not get any message of such account number (many of us had that issue, those who did not redeploy were able to reopen new bank accounts after camp)

Now I'm in Ondo state. I do not want to travel to Bauchi to reopen a new account. Is there an alternative such that I can get my allowee till Ondo State takes over?

Possibly opening the account over here in Ondo state? Thanks man.
Have you contacted Bauchi Secretariat?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Bwari is in Abuja. JAMB HQ. I have someone that can help you with that. #4600. Send me a PM. Cheers
I didn't see anything like pm...I only saw send an email to you which I did.or can I have your number to have a chat with you on WhatsApp
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
bharkarh:
I didn't see anything like pm...I only saw send an email to you which I did.or can I have your number to have a chat with you on WhatsApp
Seen d mail. Reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.