Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251074 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Seen d mail. Reply.
my mail is not that active....please can I chat with you on another platform WhatsApp BBM or facebook
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Seen d mail. Reply.
my mail is currently not active can I have your number to chat with you on WhatsApp?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
bharkarh:
my mail is currently not active can I have your number to chat with you on WhatsApp?
Can't leave my number out here. Sorry.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
No.
I sent you a message earlier about this jamb regularisation issue after going to abuja with a letter from school for NYSC registration.
I have not been able to get the registration number up till now.
Can you be of help,please?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2015
lokoloko84:
I sent you a message earlier about this jamb regularisation issue after going to abuja with a letter from school for NYSC registration.
I have not been able to get the registration number up till now.
Can you be of help,please?
How may i help you sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
How may i help you sir?
I learnt that if an officer from school had sent my name to jamb office in abuja,the new jamb number would be issued within a week or so.
But I was given a letter to do that in abuja in MAY but it not yet ready,do not know why.I want to know if you could be of help in this regard to get it soonest.
I still have to submit a revalidation letter in school for mobilization and time is running.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2015
lokoloko84:
I learnt that if an officer from school had sent my name to jamb office in abuja,the new jamb number would be issued within a week or so.
But I was given a letter to do that in abuja in MAY but it not yet ready,do not know why.I want to know if you could be of help in this regard to get it soonest.
I still have to submit a revalidation letter in school for mobilization and time is running.
Guess you will have to apply for a new one then. You can send me a personal message. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Guess you will have to apply for a new one then. You can send me a personal message. Cheers
How will I contact you,please?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Can't leave my number out here. Sorry.
please can we make use of Gmail then...bharkarh@gmail.com. as my email is temporarily locked while trying to log in.good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jossy874(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2015
gudmrn house. pls i will be 30yrs on the 1st of August and i graduated on the 24th of march dis yr. hope it wont affect me?
when dos d age limit start counting, graduation time or mobilzation time?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
bharkarh:
please can we make use of Gmail then...bharkarh@gmail.com. as my email is temporarily locked while trying to log in.good morning
sodiqyinka@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
jossy874:
gudmrn house. pls i will be 30yrs on the 1st of August and i graduated on the 24th of march dis yr. hope it wont affect me?
when dos d age limit start counting, graduation time or mobilzation time?
You will serve...except your school didn't approve your result before August 1st. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
oga sodiqnyka pls can you help me update my admission status jamb no 92902331ad
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bharkarh(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
sodiqyinka@gmail.com
thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
sodiqyinka@gmail.com
You have not given a response ooo!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
lokoloko84:
You have not given a response ooo!
Done. Check your mail. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Done. Check your mail. Cheers
pls help check if my jamb no is valid 92902331ad
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
presher:
pls help check if my jamb no is valid 92902331ad
Valid but needs to be updated. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Valid but needs to be updated. Cheers
tanx sir pls help me update it pls, send me the requirements for updating it or how I can do it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jossy874(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You will serve...except your school didn't approve your result before August 1st. Cheers
our our result have been approved since last month<june>
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
presher:
tanx sir pls help me update it pls, send me the requirements for updating it or how I can do it
Update or regularization scratch card is #4600 + ICT charge of 1440. You can go to Bwari to get it fixed if you are close or send a PM if you are not. Cheers.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
jossy874:
our our result have been approved since last month<june>
You are good to go. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I have sent you the E mail.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
lokoloko84:
I have sent you the E mail.
Seen nothing. Resend here: sodiqyinka@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Update or regularization scratch card is #4600 + ICT charge of 1440. You can go to Bwari to get it fixed if you are close or send a PM if you are not. Cheers.
OK I will pm you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mr Sodiqyinka, thanks for previous help.

I was deployed to Adamawa but I wanted to redeploy to Kaduna but I was given Jigawa.

Now can I still redeploy?
If yes, can I choose another State(osun) apart from Kaduna state?

Am stream 2 corp member, when do I apply If I want to apply.

thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by flex12(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
hello mr sadiq...i'm a prospective batch b member and I av an issue I need to seek clarification with....I am a graduate of unilorin but my admission status on jamb website shows an admission offer from osun state university....hope dis cannot affect me from mobilizing with the next batch....here is my jamb number for confirmation...15118935ah....pls I need ur help on how to resolve this
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
pls oga sodiqyinka pls check ur gmail
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Boss,
Good evening.

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Please I want to know about this regularization. A friend of mine had his name sent to nysc during the batch A registration exercise but couldn't register because his details were not on the portal but the school confirmed his name was sent.

The fear is, when he puts his jamb reg no on the jamb site, he gets a 'no admission offered yet' but mine was showing the same and I am currently serving in ebonyi state 'batch A'.

Is it because of the regularization or will he require a new jamb number cos I did not use a new jamb reg no for mine.

Expecting your response.

Many thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good evening sodiqyinka, please help me check if my jamb reg no is valid 92910643jd.thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by gateluv: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=flex12 post=35558135] Is your jamb reg 2011
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
fatme:
Good evening sodiqyinka, please help me check if my jamb reg no is valid 92910643jd.thanks
Please Sir, I still await your response. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.