Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251060 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by michade(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2015
cc sodiqyinka

pls I paid with this transaction Id ( 201535479094431)
since Fri 13/03/15 and since then I've not been able to
print my green card,no call up no, link to make
payment
still appear in my Dashboard ,payment status still
pending.
Note: 201535479094431 has been used and no
confirmation yet

@Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2015
michade:
cc sodiqyinka

pls I paid with this transaction Id ( 201535479094431)
since Fri 13/03/15 and since then I've not been able to
print my green card,no call up no, link to make
payment
still appear in my Dashboard ,payment status still
pending.
Note: 201535479094431 has been used and no
confirmation yet

@Sodiqyinka
Will help forward this tomorrow morning. Enjoy the day.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
They are deceiving you guys. Put your mind on October/November. Cheers

sir,wat abt "no record found" problem wats dia hope?pls wat step shud we student take to make sure we go first batch because our student affairs is really deceiving us DAT NYSC will extend d date of registration....#Team FUTO#
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Evan417(f): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Oga sodiq, pls what is the meaning of matric number not in use(creat a fresh account).. I am very confused...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
wrong matriculation number someone shud
help
plzz
I called and mailed sidmach no response
I went to my school dsame thing
I nid help plzzz
here is my detail
matric number edu/09/Spe/00313
name:Ibrahim Aisha maidoki
surname:Ibrahim
sch:bayero university kano
jamb no:92626887IJ
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Randy91:

sir,wat abt "no record found" problem wats dia hope?pls wat step shud we student take to make sure we go first batch because our student affairs is really deceiving us DAT NYSC will extend d date of registration....#Team FUTO#
They are actually thinking about the extension but not because they want a new list.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will help forward this tomorrow morning. Enjoy the day.

I didnt get a response from you again. I hope all is fine?

Am having the same prob with him except that my payment was successful. No call up and green slip yet.

Here is the trans pin: 1876853926134353 pls.

Have a lovely day.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
They are actually thinking about the extension but not because they want a new list.

Pls they should extend it. Its not going to be fair if some of us are denied this opportunity. Its mostly not our fault er.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kindy: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2015
What date of birth is on ur WAEC? U have to buy WAEC verification PIN n do change of DOB to match d one on ur WAEC, I had d same prop, immediately I changed DOB , I saw my call up no.
Waiting for 5th May patiently!
Goodluck!

ifex867:
cc: Chukki2014
cc: sodiqyinka

goodday mr sodiqyinka n mr Chukki, am really troubled and I don't know wat to do.......I was given a wrong DOB...1965 instead of 1991 and a wrong jamb reg no. Now, because of the wrong DOB, I was been offered exemption certificate during my online registration and cannot get call up no(even wen av already paid N3000). Av bin to nysc secretariat in Abuja and they told me they cannot do anything about it. Am really really confused and dying because of this issue. I don't really know wat to do. Moreover, my skul FUTO is not helping either, av bin to my skul n they av not given me response till now.

NAME: OSUNKWO CHIBUEZE KELVIN
MY DOB: 06/11/1991
MY JAMB REG NO:92878513GF
SCHOOL: FUTO
REG NO: 20091650665
DEPT: CHEMISTRY
COURSE OF STUDY: INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY

I await ur reply
Thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Evan417:
Oga sodiq, pls what is the meaning of matric number not in use(creat a fresh account).. I am very confused...
Exactly what you read. Create a new account. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka plz do sometin 4 mi
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
eassht:
sodiqyinka plz do sometin 4 mi

wrong matriculation number sodiqyinka
help
plzz
I called and mailed sidmach no response
I went to my school dsame thing
I nid help plzzz
here is my detail
matric number edu/09/Spe/00313
name:Ibrahim Aisha maidoki
surname:Ibrahim
sch:bayero university kano
jamb no:92626887IJ
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2015
fred4love2:

I have double checked the whole issue But still yet i am having problems , my Jamb Reg is correct , I am so tired i need a solution real soon
This is serious. post the issue once more nd mention Sodiqyinka.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
hilsocial:

FUTO don tire me. I wont go bk to dat yeye sch, up to 2 wks now since i filled the form and nothing yet. God just help us.

guy try show schl on Monday because I ve communicated to other my guys wit similar problem whose name r on schl master list BT nt online...because we want to cause small chaos @d student affairs unit...somebody even told me DAT if we didn't ginger they r not going to do anytn for dia mistake......dis is my numba,...08107777044...flash/call...cn u afford to wait till November after u ve confirmed ur name in d schl master list for BATCHA 2015....Aluta continua

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
megawax8:

'MEGA TESTIMONY'.......You are blessed my brother

hw far,ve u corrected ur problem?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
deracathy:

hahahahahahahahah from this moment, its gonna be a favour zone. only just believe and have faith.

#TeamFuto deracathy, hilsocial megawax8: princeshiloh Randy91:

sodiqyinka: you see those names, abeg i take goodluck and buhari beg you. visit our case tomorrow.
Happy Sunday sodiqyinka, hope you ate rice and chicken today? bar man please one bottle of orijin on his head grin grin grin grin grin grin

babe,happy Sunday,,ve u corrected ur problem...wats d way forward?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by achicaleb: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good day sir, please i would want to enquire if the Senate approved list of graduate (ABU, Zaria) has been submitted to NYSC and will they be posted in Batch A?
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Randy91:

guy try show schl on Monday because I ve communicated to other my guys wit similar problem whose name r on schl master list BT nt online...because we want to cause small chaos @d student affairs unit...somebody even told me DAT if we didn't ginger they r not going to do anytn for dia mistake......dis is my numba,...08107777044...flash/call...cn u afford to wait till November after u ve confirmed ur name in d schl master list for BATCHA 2015....Aluta continua
na me go stand for front... Make I buy crates of origin if successful we high and return bottles else we high and break all dem yeye men wey put our form for file dhe ask us to show them love head #teamfuto
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by smilingjimmy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
nifesi01:

pls how can I do it before d camp?
4 ur DOB u cn get d crd in 1st bank.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
@SodiqYinka, Good day. Its unfair o,hav been begging u since a week nw n u refuse to help me to correct the wrong JAMB NUMBER.
NAME: FOLARIN OLUFUNKE OLUWASEYI.
INS: KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
MATRIC NO: HND/12/BA/FT/065.
WRONG JAMB NUM: 15594333BB.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA. THANKS...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bifaa21: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I ran your number on the database myself and it says invalid registration number. I guess its because you wrote the JAMB in 2003. You need regularization. Cheers

thank you very much for your quick response. i looked into the regularisation you spoke about and it seems it ended last year. I'm ashamed to say i knew nothing of that exercise while it was on. Do you think there is any other way out of this situation for me? i know you aren't concerned with jamb issues here but i would appreciate any advice you can give. thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Heavensboy: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Oga sodiqyinka, abeg I registered with a wrong jamb reg no, after my sch couldn't correct it till now.

Can it be corrected after registration or in camp?
Pls help.. #TeamFuto
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
SodiqYinka,pls help me since all dis while with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG NUMBER.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
@sodiqyinka,i'm glad u're back,please help me with my issue in God's name,my name is. On the senate list but it says my jamb reg no is not on the database,the jamb reg no on the site is wrong
Incorrect jamb no - 05368697FF
correct jamb no - 82467899eb
Name - Ifeonu Esther
Babcock university
Business admin
Matric no - 08/1408
Year of graduation - 27/08/2014
please give me a feedback so I'll know if yoou got this or not,thank you and God bless you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while
with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG
NUMBER.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by davesd: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mr. Sadiqyinka, i did my nysc reg. I have been given call up number but my fear is that i have a wrong DOB. The year is correct but the day and month are wrong and i did not write waec. I dont know whether this could be a problem.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will help forward this tomorrow as today is Sunday. On queue... Will get it sorted hopefully by tomorrow. Cheers

@sodiqyinka tnx and God bless, will b waiting for ur update...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
@sodiqyinka,i'm glad u're back,please help me with my issue in God's name,my name is. On the senate list but it says my jamb reg no is not on the database,the jamb reg no on the site is wrong
Name - Ifeonu Esther
Babcock university
Business admin
Matric no - 08/1408
Year of graduation - 27/08/2014
please give me a feedback so I'll know if yoou got this or not,thank you and God bless you

Please I've still not heard from u ,wwill be very glad if you could pls respond,thnk u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
bifaa21:

thank you very much for your quick response. i looked into the regularisation you spoke about and it seems it ended last year. I'm ashamed to say i knew nothing of that exercise while it was on. Do you think there is any other way out of this situation for me? i know you aren't concerned with jamb issues here but i would appreciate any advice you can give. thank you.
You can still regularize if you want to.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
@sodiqyinka ,please just send me a feedback so I know u're getting my complaints,I know u're busy and God will bless you for Your efforts,please just give me a feedback,I beg you in Gods name
Jammb reg no not on data base

Ifeonu Esther
Matric no -08/1408
BusineSs admin
Babcock university
Yea of graduation - 27/08/2014
I hope uir Sunday is going well,please reply me,thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka ,please just send me a feedback so I know u're getting my complaints,I know u're busy and God will bless you for Your efforts,please just give me a feedback,I beg you in Gods name
Jammb reg no not on data base

Ifeonu Esther
Matric no -08/1408
BusineSs admin
Babcock university
Yea of graduation - 27/08/2014
I hope uir Sunday is going well,please reply me,pls still waiting for ur feedback,
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.