Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251057 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some of you here will go for batch B due to alot of errors. If it happens that way, make sure you follow up your mobilization from the school. Scrutinize ur information before they are sent. Ensure every detail is correct.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Send me a PM. I'll reply from there. Cheers

@sodiqyinka pls I also need help on regularization
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Schelube(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi sodiq,
I need help pls. Two of my friend registered last year & paid but was not mobilized for batch c, but now mobilized for batch A. D old account failed to open on Nysc site and d new account says Matric number in use on submission. What can be done.They intend using d old account created last year.

The email used last year
1. mecurydadon@yahoo.com
password:janelove

2. deborahwhiskey@yahoo.com
password:oghenekevwe

Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
JAMB REGULARIZATION EXERCISE (HIGHLY IMPORTANT)

PLEASE NOTE:
This Message is for CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY. All Post UTME Candidates who just got admitted using the 2013 JAMB should IGNORE This Message.

AIM
The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE?
The following categories of students are particularly affected:

(1.) All MORNING students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PREP) without JAMB Information (like 2003, 2004, etc set).

(2.) All evening students admitted for ND programme without JAMB Information.

(3.) All MORNING students admitted through JAMB but found no admission information on the JAMB website.

(4.) All Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.

In Summary, if you check your ADMISSION STATUS on JAMB Website NOW, and it's TELLING A LIE about your admission, YOU NEED TO REGULARIZE.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015

PLEASE NOTE:
This Message is for CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY. All Post UTME Candidates who just got admitted using the 2013 JAMB should IGNORE This Message.

AIM
The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE?

(1.) All MORNING students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PREP) without JAMB Information (like 2003, 2004, etc set).

(3.) All MORNING students admitted through JAMB but found no admission information on the JAMB website.

(4.) All Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Odunharry:
Jamb: 05205334CB
Kareem Rafiu Adeshola,
100123014 matric
Lagos state university.

a friend try checking his name on Senate list but it saying no record found and his course mate have all registered for Nysc.

sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Finehouse(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
yokiti:

Finehouse, you are welcome to Nairaland forum.
cc: Sodiqyinka
Goodevening,I have gotten my callup no and printed my green card but it doesn't have my signature on it,don't no if is an issue?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers

@bros sodiqyinka I really need ur help concerning d regularization because my schl is not ready 2 help at all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers

bros sodiqyinka I really need ur help regarding d regularization because my schl is not ready 2 help at all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
chukki2014:

PLEASE NOTE:

AIM

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE?

In Summary, if you check your ADMISSION STATUS on JAMB Website NOW, and it's TELLING A LIE about your admission, YOU NEED TO REGULARIZE.

Bros d problem now is how do we go abt d rgularization?
my schl is not ready 2 help at all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
AbbeySOM:

Goodevening Mr Sodiqyinka, Am refreshing ur memory like u demanded, hope u can recall now, we av bn talking for a week now. Guess av not be detached from the queue Please I need a breeze. of hope. Pls give me good news. All will be well. Cheers
Hello Mr Sodiqyinka, I checked the senate list dis afternoon and dat hypertensive message still came out..."Reg no not found in JAMB database" Pls broda, I had ur words on this na. Help me re-visit the complain abeg. Plsssssssssssss ooooo

REMINDER:
AbbeySOM:
Good day Oga Sodiqyinka, pls I take
God beg u, this is my second year at
home ooo. just help me with this
record not found so I can serve.
Plsssssssssssss biko
Salami Haruna Abiodun
Federal Polytechnic Offa
Mat no: CT/HND/F11/0913
D.O.B: 08/07/86
WRONG JAMB NO: 94521882BI
VALID JAMB NO: 84521882BI.
PLS HELP OOOOOO. God bless u bro/
sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by talktokingsley1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
talktokingsley1:
Sodyinka pls help if u help me sort this I will be very very glad and I wunt 4get u in my life time. My name and details have appeared on the NYSC online senate list but they keep tellin me that I cant continue the registration that my jamb reg numb is not on JAMB database. They entered a wrong Jamb reg. Pls help me so I can proceed with my registration. And they also made a mistake on my mat no. But I used the wrong mat no to access the senate list. Pls try help me with ur best effort. I will be very glad and I will never 4get u, hold me by my word

NOTE ON MY DETAILS BELOW:

Wrong Mat No: 09/70721.
Correct Mat No: 08/70721

Wrong JAMB Reg. No:82714644BB.
Correct JAMB Reg,No:82714644BD.
Surname: Amaechi
Date of Birth: 08th Nov,1989. Yes wrong Jamb Number
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tunbe: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Can you just pay again and file for a refund through the bank?

Mr Sodiqyinka,
I'm patiently waiting for a good news about my wrong jamb registeration number from you oh.
I've sent it as you requested but I'm still gonna put it here again.

Surname: Ogunsakin
Mat no: PSC0803900
Wrong jamb reg no: 92088250HH
Correct jamb reg no: 82852675BD
DOB: 21/May/1988
School: uniben.

Please help me brother. Have mercy oh.[/quote]
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tunbe: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=sodiqyinka post=31910772]Brother, i just replied you. Please give me till tomorrow. I will get it done. Cheers[/

Mr Sodiqyinka,
I'm patiently waiting for a good news about my wrong jamb registeration number from you oh.
I've sent it as you requested but I'm still gonna put it here again.

Surname: Ogunsakin
Mat no: PSC0803900
Wrong jamb reg no: 92088250HH
Correct jamb reg no: 82852675BD
DOB: 21/May/1988
School: uniben.

Please help me brother. Have mercy oh.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
rong matriculation number someone shud
help
plzz
I called and mailed sidmach no response
I went to my school dsame thing
I nid help plzzz
here is my detail
matric number edu/09/Spe/00313
name:Ibrahim Aisha maidoki
surname:Ibrahim
sch:bayero university kano
jamb no:92626887IJ
date of birth:3 Feb 1992
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by talktokingsley1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=talktokingsley1 post=31924987][/quote]
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by OEANDREW: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls I have completed my Nysc registration and made the online payment as well but it saying transaction failed though the money has been deducted. Pls what will I do @ Mr
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by talktokingsley1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sodyinka pls help if u help me sort this I will be very very glad and I wunt 4get u in my life time. My name and details have appeared on the NYSC online senate list but they keep tellin me that I cant continue the registration that my jamb reg numb is not on JAMB database. They entered a wrong Jamb reg. Pls help me so I can proceed with my registration. And they also made a mistake on my mat no. But I used the wrong mat no to access the senate list. Pls try help me with ur best effort. I will be very glad and I will never 4get u, hold me by my word

Date of Birth: 08th Nov,1989. Yes wrong Jamb Number
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by OEANDREW: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls I have completed my Nysc registration and made the online payment as well but it saying transaction failed though the money has been deducted. Pls what will I do
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Homguy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
kuljoe4:

@sodiqyinka
After verifying the senate list online and saw my details,
i tried registering several times by clicking the fresh registration button and it brought up what is in the picture below what does it mean and what do I do next Thanks
use different browsers.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by talktokingsley1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2015

Date of Birth: 08th Nov,1989. Yes wrong Jamb Num
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Reberry(f): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
hold on...

Gud evening sir, please am still waiting for your help.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Princeb01: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bros sodiqyinka, evening sir. Pls I'm having problem with my jamb reg number.
Incorrect one 928644fj
Correct one 92864644fj
University of Nigeria
Mat no:Sep.04
Surname:Adekola
Dofb:24/04/1986
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
REMINDER!
sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while
nw with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB
REG
NUMBER. Plssssssss.
NAME: FOLARIN OLUFUNKE OLUWASEYI.
INS: KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
MATRIC NO: HND/12/BA/FT/065.
WRONG JAMB NUM: 15594333BB.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by davesd: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
I did my nysc registration and discovered wrong date of birth On the portal which is different from the one on the senate list on nysc portal. I thought of buying WAEC VERIFICATION PIN but it cant work since i used NECO for my admission in school. What should i do next without waec?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
My name is Bishop Eunice from Obafemi Awolowo University. i have problem with my date of birth and my Matric number. my real Matric Number is LGS/2010/016 and my real Date of Birth is 20/10/1987 and my Jamb Number is 09052430JB. But in the NYSC portal my date of Birth was change to 20/10/1983 and even my Matric number was changed to LGS/2009/0016. please can you help me correct this errors so that i can register please. i need help urgently.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fairest2112: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
CC Sodiqyinka Tnx for helping sort out my problem but pls I need to know how I can correct my mat number its Uj/2008/end/0403 but the one on Nysc database was Uj/2006/end 0403 and I registered it like that hope I can correct it on camp but if its not possible help me. tnx and God bless you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by swillonch(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
help us look in2our case@SodiqYinka
alex81:

meee
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ojeremi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls...brother I'm Currently doing my internship as a medical doctor will be through by August but I found my name on the NYSC portal...I'm confused cos I don't won't be able to go for batch A but I m not sure my name will be moblised for batch B though I will be through....my questions is..if I register and did not go won't it be a problem for me by September when I hope to be. Fully ready....

Pls kindly reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by swillonch(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cc: SODIQYINKA
FOR THE PAST 2WEEKS HV SEEN PPLES PROBLEMS BEEN SOLVED AND I HV BEIN LEFT OUT OF THE SOLUTION LIST.
EVEN 2DAY SEF U'RE STIL DOIN WAT U NO HW DO BEST BY RECTIFYIN PROBLEMS SIMILAR 2 MINE. WAT HV I DONE WRONG TO U?
IF U WER 2B MY NEIGHBOUR, I WUD HV GUN 2 BEG UR MUM 2 HELP ME TALK 2U 4 ME...
UNIVERSITY OF AGRIC, MAKURDI
NAME: ONCHE ONYILOKWU
WRONG JAMB: 93221217FJ
CORRECT JAMB: 93221216FJ
MATRIC NO: RE/13686/09
DOB: 7/7/87
PACKAGED BLESSINGS AWAITS U!!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hor2unba: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am Michael from Rufus Giwa polytecnic owo,ondo state.I need your pls I saw my name on the senate list last week but now is not there again and without it I can't continue my registration,pls help me out.Surname....OMOTAYO.Matric number... SO5\MAC\2009\634.date of birth......17th of june1988.I will be glad if u can help me out.THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.