Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Candid Advice (692 Views)

My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice by johnshagb(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
A friend of mine in his late twenties is ready to settle down as soon as possible. He recently met a girl of 22 years of age, who is currently running her I.T and plan to go for her HND later. The issue here is, my pal love the girl but he think the girl is too young for marriage. He feared that making his intentions known could scare the lady or even earn him a disapproval from her parents.

Do you really think she is too young? I need mature inputs please, especially from our married ladies.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by alberto2k(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by kilokeys(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
its no biggie..
i am 27. dating 19.

would meet mum soon..

if ur intentions are pure.. u shouldn't have an issue
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by temitemi1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
22 is not too young! That's even the perfect age to marry.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by asadike(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very ok dear, very ok as long as she is matured (mentally) enough to handle it
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by phlio(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
its no biggie..
i am 27. dating 19.

would meet mum soon..

if ur intentions are pure.. u shouldn't have an issue
brossss. lol..just kidding tho
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by goodmorning40: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
If na my daughter 22yrs is too youngoo
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by sinizia: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
johnshagb:
A friend of mine in his late twenties is ready to settle down as soon as possible. He recently met a girl of 22 years of age, who is currently running her I.T and plan to go for her HND later. The issue here is, my pal love the girl but he think the girl is too young for marriage. He feared that making his intentions known could scare the lady or even earn him a disapproval from her parents.

Do you really think she is too young? I need mature inputs please, especially from our married ladies.

Yeah. She's still young IMHO. I can't marry a girl of 22 years that's still in school for that matter. She's at the peak of her youthful exuberance. Let him get the girl to date him and then he can open up to the girl about his plans to marry her. They can reach an agreement for the guy to marry her when she's in her finals or immediately after school. That way, she's about 25-years-old and better placed to get married.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice by ivyT(f): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2015
A frnd got married at 21.._but for her,d guy no fit wait again ,since she was 18..
N.b_hes 30-31

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Right Before Marriage? / Guy Proposes To Girl In Polling Unit (photo) / When Ur Girlfriend Is Insecured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.