Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement (2431 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by theoctopus: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is how PDP and APC now look after 6 weeks of election postponement

When you tell lies, your feathers fall off. They might be completely featherless on election day!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by DaBullIT(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Receive sense in Jesus name

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by temitemi1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes oooooooo grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Look at the kind of kids we have to endure on this forum. I can't wait to finally leave this forum permanently after the defeat of Jonathan. .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by clevvermind(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Look at the kind of kids we have to endure on this forum. I can't wait to finally leave this forum permanently after the defeat of Jonathan. .
gringrin PDP for life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you our clueless GEJ robot...To whom brain is given sense is expected..

theoctopus:

You didnt disappoint. APC is a party of bitter people. Wicked bitter people. What else do you expect from a group of people who carry dirty brooms as their symbol? grin grin grin
My son APC is bitter and wicked because of your stupidity...your stupidity is irritating....

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Lobolintin(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:

So nah that's Old Gran pa, make ya join hia ? Guy
Ja da nu jare...
Omo ale, olori gbas ke...
Buhari ko oloriburuku ni

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by francizy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OP don high.. Are you telling us that the guy at the left is GEJ while that at the right is GMB? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by rawpadgin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
receive sense of humour in jesuse name grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by arewafederation: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Amen! grin
Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by igben(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
for barge SALE and LEASING contact us
lewis 07062519677

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lobolintin:

So nah that's Old Gran pa, make ya join hia ? Guy
Ja da nu jare...
Omo ale, olori gbas ke...
Buhari ko oloriburuku ni

Baba e ni omo ale oliriburuku. Iwo gan funra e, olori awon oma ale.
Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by DaBullIT(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
receive sense of humour in jesuse name grin grin grin

Sense
Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by theoctopus: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You didnt disappoint. APC is a party of bitter people. Wicked bitter people. What else do you expect from a group of people who carry dirty brooms as their symbol? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by theoctopus: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Please direct your prayer to yourself because APC said you people dont have sense and will still vote for them even if they are caught on camera stealing from the central bank... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gej till 2019.NB any thread that temitemi1 did not comment spite on it,it doesnt make sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
spot on... That's exactly what I also intend to do. I don't know but the guys supporting pdp in this forum are just too dumb for my liking... They are only good in shouting gej till 2019 nonsense, but when you present an intellectual argument to them, you will see them start saying all sorts of wishy washy jargons. I still don't know why the admins are not banning them though

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by temitemi1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
What are you waiting fo elder statemanok, waiting for ur general to fail again grin grin grin
sincerenigerian:

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by stebell(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Sharrap there mumu.
If they are kids, then wat are yu?? Pikin rite. See ur face like OBJs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
March 28th dis year, many thugs will shed tears of joy, becos jonathan will get anoda 4 years to transform dem sorry lives.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2015
stebell:

Sharrap there mumu.
If they are kids, then wat are yu?? Pikin rite. See ur face like OBJs

Do I blame you? Not at all. I blame your hopeless parents who brought up a dog like you.
Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:

Amen!

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by OgologoDimkpa: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2015
grin

GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement by stebell(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Do I blame you? Not at all. I blame your hopeless parents who brought up a dog like you.

ThankGod I hav parents. Yu are a bastard

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council / Radiobiafra Launches Another Satellite. / The emperor of Country Of Western Nigeria picture of warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.