Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad (29313 Views)

Star Struck? 5 Best Places To Spot A Nigerian Celebrity In Lagos / 8 Ways To Spot A Nigerian Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad by tpiadotcom: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2015
free2ryhme:
I am suspecting your post are filled with unconfirmed lies

thats possibly the case.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad by HARFORDEDUi: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
our dressing
EXclusive lifestyle
Quarrel and street argument.
Accent.
Enthusiasm to money making
Unconscious pidgin english spaeking.

FOR STUDENTS

Highly competitiveness
Loud in speaking
Flamboyant life

To study in Romania, Ukraine, Russia and China. Apply with HARFORD EDUCATIONAL SERVICES or visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/harfordedu or whatsapp now on +380935597334
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm...let me first put on my armour and helmet....n face mask.
Ehmmm....Nigerian men.....1. long wool mid winter scarf when the place is just cool
2. soooo out of place 'tribal hat' and 3. love to wear track pants/suit as if major football club agents be roaming the streets and suddenly pick people to immediately go to trials! Women...bleaching tins! *^* p o o f *^*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / Study In South Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.