Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" (2034 Views)

How Some So-called"Big Girls" End Up / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
WHO IS A BIG GIRL
The fact that different guys pick you up every
Friday night does not make you a big girl. The
fact that you wear all the latest clothes in the
market, does not make you a big girl. And of the
fact that you uses the latest phone and different
guys pay money into your account does not
make you a big girl... It does not even make you
smart! You are only eating up your FUTURE.
THEN WHO IS A BIG GIRL?
A big girl is a girl with enough brain in her, not
the one with more money. She is not the one
who flirts with all the men around her. She is the
girl who respects her relationship and marriage.
She is never heard but seen. You know her by
what she does, her behavior speaks a lot about
her. She is every man's dream queen, decently
dressed.
A big girl respects the value of womanhood.
She carries herself with more dignity...
Stop boasting about the number of men
you've slept with my dear..Remember,
cheap articles have more buyers.. Build yourself
into the woman people will always respect and
admire. Never follow men who will make a mess
of your life. Be bold but humble, be Godly. Be
hardworking, respect your relationship or
marriage, Be ambitious but contented. Don't
make men a priority in life.. Real men will seek
after you. Build yourself into the woman men
will always want to take home to their mamas..
Not the one they only want to take to hotels and
clubs. TRUST ME, if you just trap a man with
your body, he'll go one day. A lady without
morals and dignity is like a phone without a SIM
CARD.

1 Like

Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2015
good one op.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by xpac01(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Tell'em. And the real big girls are the one we most cherish and ready to make our dearly lovely wify.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by vjsmiles: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
a big girl is a girl who does not run from one bleaching cream to another angry
angry

1 Like

Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
sinaj:
good one op.

gracias.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2015
xpac01:
Tell'em. And the real big girls are the one we most cherish and ready to make our dearly lovely wify.

yes o
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by vjsmiles: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2015
vjsmiles:

yeh, that one sef follow
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by Ezibless: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
WORD!
You just made my day.cheesy
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by sinizia: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Nothing like a big girl. A girl is a girl.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Yawn undecided
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Ezibless:
WORD!
You just made my day.cheesy

happy to hear that
have a great day
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
sinizia:
Nothing like a big girl. A girl is a girl.

are you telling me?
tell that to the girls
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
Yawn undecided

go back to sleep
lazy bones
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Undeniably true
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by Zara09(f): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Correct
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by njuwo(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Big girls end up having big vaginas, small girls end up having small one, the choice is yours to be who you want to be, and end up regretting in sorrow or being happy with joy, not miss joy, joy of the Lord.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Zara09:
Correct

glad you agree

1 Like

Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
xpac01:
#fact!!!
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
xpac01:
Enough of your silly comments Mr! let the brainy girls be getting more attention from you guys that will go for Nadia buari kind of girl and you will be swing real girls emerge not the so-called girls the op typed abt . your own is to bash girls but you enable them consequently letting brainy girls feel to be cheap and shallow is the way. walahi I tire for u Nigerian boiz undecided
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by xpac01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
K9blunt:

Enough of your silly comments Mr! let the brainy girls be getting more attention from you guys that will go for Nadia buari kind of girl and you will be swing real girls emerge not the so-called girls the op typed abt . your own is to bash girls but you enable them consequently letting brainy girls feel to be cheap and shallow is the way. walahi I tire for u Nigerian boiz undecided
Lol. F9blunt.

1 Like

Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
xpac01:

Lol. F9blunt.
Na so na abi I lie? grin
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by xpac01(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Na so na abi I lie? grin
My sister you lie o! Forget say guys dey follow y.ansh. But when the chips are down, they follow brain.
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
xpac01:

My sister you lie o! Forget say guys dey follow y.ansh. But when the chips are down, they follow brain.

confirm talk
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2015
xpac01:

Probably but na wetin i de see na him I talk sha
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Probably but na wetin i de see na him I talk sha

hmm
how many you don see?
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=henribj post=31546418]

hmm
how many you don see?[/quote]
If i start countng now america will know. lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

If i start countng now america will know. lipsrsealed grin

i suspect you
how you take see all these things wey you see?
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
henribj:

i suspect you
how you take see all these things wey you see?
With my eyes and binoculars na.
detective henribj. grin
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

With my eyes and binoculars na.
detective henribj. grin

see who is talking o, me detective?
what are you doing with binoculars ehn?
pot calling kettle black wink
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by K9blunt(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
henribj:

see who is talking o, me detective?
what are you doing with binoculars ehn?
pot calling kettle black wink

loading reply*
*oops error occured *
I will try again later.
lol
Re: A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" by henribj(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

loading reply*
*oops error occured *
I will try again later.
lol

she yaf run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baseless Accusations Ladies Make Against Guys / Text Messages That Have Ended Relationships / Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.