Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (22547 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
A nigerian girl in benin, advises girls about how they take care of themselves, she says that having money , cars and clothes is nothing if your pussy smells cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/aycomedian/videos/10154255346193937/

see comments below, pain one girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by falconey(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2016

lwkm haha haha the first poster is vexing gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
more

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
there is nothing than can quench a horñy guy's spirit like a smelling pussý. Imagine when you pull down the panties and the whole room start smelling like rotten fish cry

Dont be surprised those bìtches complaining on that wall all have smelling pussieś

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Winnelyn(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
lalasticlalà oya move to frontpage cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
The one that is 'shouting' now may have smelly pussy undecided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Most 'big' girls out there are usually dirty inside

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by CentaurXX: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cc: Diddyydiva and Enybliss

Do the needful girls grin

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
She must be a regular cucumber girl to have noticed girls in that category have a smelling pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Most 'big' girls out there are usually dirty inside
gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy you talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
She must be a regular cucumber girl to have noticed girls in that category have a smelling pussy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
And they will b forming like its a Pot of gold,when u eventually get in,its like a Fish market.

11 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy you talk am finish

Wataguwan??
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:

Wataguwan??
my queen lock me up since ooooo because of her yansh i humble leave computer grin grin grin i am back, plenty juice cheesy cheesy cheesy for trouble
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE, SO I RATHER NOT TYPE ANYTHING smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
sad

I don't get why some girls can afford to wear Branded things but can't afford to go to the clinic and have regular check up? If ur a woman, no matter what ur size is but when ur kitten smells like a rotten egg, it only means you have a serious problem down there.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
judeefcc:
my queen lock me up since ooooo because of her yansh i humble leave computer grin grin grin i am back, plenty juice cheesy cheesy cheesy for trouble

Naso gringrin
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by MackBrooklyn: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy grin

[size=20pt]cc: Linda Ikeji cool
[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by dpete1: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
i think this girl is also a victim,sorry for her
But That's The Truth Also

1 Like

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by EmperorLee(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
sad

I don't get why some girls can afford to wear Branded things but can't afford to go to the clinic and have regular check up? If ur a woman, no matter what ur size is but when ur kitten smells like a rotten egg, it only means you have a serious problem down there.. undecided

That's why i love yours kiss

Oh i meant "You".

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by JerryGustemante: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
stoooopid gurlss...they will be forming and all that..but their YANSHHHHHHH will just be smelling likee rotten fish when u wanto put ur konnddo inside it angry

3 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by MackBrooklyn: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
CentaurXX:
Cc: Diddyydiva and Enybliss

Do the needful girls grin

cheesy grin

Dude, it's high time you guys need to stop doing this. Stop derailing his threads cos it ain't funny anymore!! angry
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by MackBrooklyn: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
sad

cheesy grin

Coming from Trapqueen?? Hahahahaha, the Lord is great cheesy cheesy
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

That's why i love yours kiss

Oh i meant "You".

Long time no hear from the Great Emperor of the LOM. grin
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Coming from Trapqueen?? Hahahahaha, the Lord is great cheesy cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by PunterTim(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
*pukes*
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, it's high time you guys need to stop doing this. Stop derailing his threads cos it ain't funny anymore!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by MackBrooklyn: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
CentaurXV:

cheesy grin

[size=30pt]K! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
TRUTH is bitter.
Will I be right to say, Most LADIES do little or nothing about that side.

In fact , she should paraphrase it by saying that if ur PUSSSSY isn't smelling badd then u are abnormal.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
fat girls mostly are the ones with smelly pussi! embarassed no matter how many times they wash. it's either they are not washing thouroughly, not washing atall or they are just damn! right smelly

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
TRUTH is bitter.
Will I be right to say, Most LADIES do little or nothing about that side.

In fact , she should paraphrase it by saying that if ur PUSSSSY isn't smelling badd then u are abnormal.... grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy girls no go gree but them dey smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man / Life Golden Rules.. / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.