Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio (18542 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by fresh15: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari's parochial and crude ideology speak volumes of his ineligibility.He must be voted out.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by saintTim(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
cylax:

I feel worried when I see people tying something like this.. I think some of us issues are beyond prayers.. undecided

Why and are u talking like buhari ?
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by duerap: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
"But, we are extremely concerned about the age of his ideas. We are concerned that a man who could not take charge when he was in his 40s but rather bequeathed, to historical infamy, a regime named after two people (Idiagbon/Buhari regime instead of one person as has always been the case) cannot take charge at 73 when his health would need constant monitoring.

“We are concerned about the age of his ideas because 50 years after the first coup, hinged on fighting corruption, Buhari is still thinking of using the same subterfuge to deceive us today. We dare not allow anyone to use a 50-year-old trick to destroy our democratic values. We are wiser today.”[/b]

Thank you Gov Akpabio.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have a question o please make una no vex, but if Buhari comes into power, will he jail Tinubu?
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
M4gunners:
Jonathan may not be that perfect, but he is definitely far better than his [b][/b]charllenger when it comes to transformation. Which Abacha abegi.

You can't even spell 'charllenger' and I guess you must be a graduate
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by goodgood2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Orijin102:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6taSe4EoJlPuCCcPL00zosSuWNtbgBz_Qggp4dUko9lvaQLz9dh1pdb0[/img]
We don't want that madman to rule us again, all we want is CHANGE!!!!!

keep calm and vote Buhari cool
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
I have so much money on me. Just tell me how much is your change, and I'll give it to you.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by menxer: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
I was wondering where Gov Akpabio is since all this drama started, now that he has spoken I am more than convinced to vote GMB.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by anwo247: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
Someone is already scared of going to jail.

The fear of Buhari's ideas is the beginning of a long vacation in kirikiri.

grin

Is tinubu scared? Is amaechi scared? Buhari cannot stand on corruption to fight corruption. His ideas are way to old for us. Let him continue with the leadership of cattle boys

APC doesn't have the political prowess to win a performing democratic incumbent with perfect love for freedom. Freedom fosters creativity and that is why America is what it is today. We prefer a man building schools to a man building prisons.

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Chigold101(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Can the general be as active as he was back then without idiagbon. I doubt it.
talking about being active; have you seen him recently in APCheats campaign?
He spend less than 3 minutes and it is funny. GMB forgets so quick and i wonder how he will preside over the affairs of this country if GOD decided to use him to punish Nigerians. GOD forbid though!
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by SHAAWA: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari as Akwa Ibom's Governor would have used his old ideas in building refinery given the number of oil wells in the state than a state of art stadium that people rarely use Mr. modern ideas.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by aris2014(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=berem post=31514075]Someone is already scared of going to jail.

The fear of Buhari's ideas is the beginning of a long vacation in kirikiri.

grin[/quote

Which state are you from, akpabio is better than your state governor hundred times
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by ojoagefu4jc(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
That is how you fool urselves around because u want to sell stupid points, how has youthfulness affected this administration in terms of ideaology? Nigerians re wiser than ur imaginations. If u don't have selable points it wud be more honorable to keep quite than messing around with uncultured talks.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by tecmon: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Akpabio has hit the nail on the head, Buhari is what we call 'agadi na'agwo ofe'

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by bamidele2015: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT VERY LOW RATE MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250gb FOR 3000, GLO 300GB FOR 3000, ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 call 07062471665 DATA WORKS ON ALL DEVICE BOTH MOBILE AND PC
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by tecmon: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Orijin102:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6taSe4EoJlPuCCcPL00zosSuWNtbgBz_Qggp4dUko9lvaQLz9dh1pdb0[/img]
We don't want that madman to rule us again, all we want is CHANGE!!!!!

keep calm and vote Buhari cool
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

you dont even resemble GEJ in this your selfie, however your screen name says it all that you are an alcholic / weed consumer
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by chinonso223: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
I heard someone write mumu akpabio please stop data and come 2 akwa ibom state and u will not want 2 leave
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by maureen546: 12:21am On Mar 12, 2015
President sir,i pray for you as God gave Solomon wisdom so shall he gv you wisdom to lead our great nation to his promise land we love u GEJ till 2019
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by laiza(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
saintTim:

I said tell me what I don't know and u mentioned B.sc and M.sc lol were did he school lol, you gat low IQ, I'm not surprised u are a fan of buhari. I am well educated well exposed I know what's ought doing not like you, so I can't be lead by a man wit archaic ideas ,black hearted and an uneducated fellow
you really don't merit a reply because it's obvious now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / Trucks Of Fertilizer Disappeared Miraculously Under Previous Governments- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.