Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Check This Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out? (977 Views)

Check This Out! Am Telling U Toolz Hips Is Just Small Tin. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out? by joyblinks(f): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2009
for the guys.

u found urself in a very nasty situation and needed sme hug amount of money to help urself out in ur business deal within a deadline of 3 days. unluckly for u, ur parents, friend and everyone couldent even help and u feel so devastated. all of a sudden ur babe comes to u and gave u that exact amont of money u needed, when u asked her how she got the money (because u knw she dosent work) she said she begged a friend and the person gave her the money. u were so happy and used it to solve your problem. but after using the money, u decided to make much findings abt the friend to say thankyou but u got to find out she had sex with someone else who gave her the money.

how will u feel?
will u still love her or drop her?

this is my cousin's (guy) problem for nw
Re: Check This Out? by MoneyRule(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
Damn!
This's a hard place to be in. I no envy d guy at all!
My girl should and will know not to do that in d first place.But then whether i keep her or not will depend on her track record with me.
Re: Check This Out? by olanajim(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
Is there no other way lady can get money from a guy without sex?
Re: Check This Out? by Magz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2009
Man, the scenarios on the message board are so outrageous! Makes me think that life in Nigeria is like a soap opera or something,

To answer the question though, I would feel very sick. I'd prolly stay with the girl though, if she loved me enough to do something like that,

But damn doh!
Re: Check This Out? by bigfather(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
A very hard lump to swallow ! lipsrsealed
Re: Check This Out? by arramyjay: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2009
If i were a guy,i will leave her,but still be grateful.
Re: Check This Out? by Czarskit(m): 1:41am On Jan 15, 2009
Either u lose or u lose, tongue
Re: Check This Out? by Magz(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2009
^^Basically

I'm still wondering if this a real actual story, shocked
Re: Check This Out? by Sapphic: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2009
The girlfriend is an Odoyo. . . stupid idiot that does not know that one NEVER (I repeat ,NEVER NEVER NEVER) makes such sacrifices for the ungrateful species called men (who would dump her sooner or later anyway). Ode supo.
Re: Check This Out? by Sissy3(f): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

The girlfriend is an Odoyo. . . stupid idiot that does not know that one NEVER (I repeat ,NEVER NEVER NEVER) makes such sacrifices for the ungrateful species called men (who would dump her sooner or later anyway). Ode supo.

lol no vex na tongue

abeg the girl try jor, the man needed money and she got it 4 him. whether it was obtained legally or llegal shouldnt be a problem. the kind girl used what she has to get what not even her wanted but her boyfriend needed. well done girl cool
Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

lol no vex na tongue

abeg the girl try jor, the man needed money and she got it 4 him. whether it was obtained legally or llegal shouldnt be a problem. the kind girl used what she has to get what not even her wanted but her boyfriend needed. well done girl cool

So let me get this straight, are you saying it's ok for a lady to sleep around for money
Re: Check This Out? by lucabrasi(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2009
unless the girl didnt see a future in the relationship,why would she cheapen herslf because her boyfriend needs money??
if GOD wanted the business to suceed,then surely he ll sort the problems out fo the guy and if it doesnt work out then we lose some,we gain some, its not for a girl to justify adultery with the excuse that he was doing him a favour, of course ill thank the girl,pay her the money back and then bounce her harder than a rubber ball,
what if the guy needs money again and the person she now sleeps with for the money is h.i.v positive, where does it end?
Re: Check This Out? by bluespice(f): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

So let me get this straight, are you saying it's ok for a lady to sleep around for money
i was about to ask the same question
as a girl, i know i cant make that sacrifice for any guy
husband?
i dont think so tho when people get married they do the dumbest things
Re: Check This Out? by Sissy3(f): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

the guy needed the money, and she got it 4 him tongue end of story cool
Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

the guy needed the money, and she got it 4 him tongue end of story cool

True sha, but will you sleep with some fat ugly Igbo chief for money
Re: Check This Out? by Sapphic: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2009
lucabrasi:

unless the girl didnt see a future in the relationship,why would she cheapen herslf because her boyfriend needs money??
if GOD wanted the business to suceed,then surely he ll sort the problems out fo the guy and if it doesnt work out then we lose some,we gain some, its not for a girl to justify adultery with the excuse that he was doing him a favour, of course ill thank the girl,pay her the money back and then bounce her harder than a rubber ball,
what if the guy needs money again and the person she now sleeps with for the money is h.i.v positive, where does it end?

Well he apparently did.

Hey Sissy, Howz it going?
Re: Check This Out? by Sissy3(f): 2:45am On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

Well he apparently did.

Hey Sissy, Howz it going?

hey  sapphic im cool cool and u wink

SHENANIGAN:

True sha, but will you sleep with some fat ugly Igbo chief for money

if he needed the money, and i have what it takes to help him, y let him die love make ppl do things cheesy
Re: Check This Out? by sillyboy(m): 2:46am On Jan 15, 2009
@ Topic.

I will definately drop her ass!
Shior. . . .oniranu obinrin.
Re: Check This Out? by Sissy3(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

hmmm r u sure of this cheesy

will u also refund the money
Re: Check This Out? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2009
She's dumb. A guy isn't worth that much trouble. If he's broke, I say dump him and look for someone wealthier not go around tryna help him out of his misery.
Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

She's dumb. A guy isn't worth that much trouble. If he's broke, I say dump him and look for someone wealthier not go around tryna help him out of his misery.

Come on now shocked shocked you being too hard on broke guys. The humans too you know cry
Re: Check This Out? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Come on now shocked shocked you being too hard on broke guys. The humans too you know cry

Well this is what happens when you are soft

sillyboy:

@ Topic.

Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:58am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Well this is what happens when you are soft

True that but broke guys need love too. cry cry
Re: Check This Out? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Screw them. Give them money and they think you slept with someone.
Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Screw them. Give them money and they think you slept with someone.

shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm amazed with that response dear, I feel everybody should be given a chance. Broke, wealth, old, young, skinny, fat.
Re: Check This Out? by Sapphic: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Yeah? Only for the broke bastards to dump the ass you were using to manage them when they are no longer broke. The girl should have gone with the rich bobo and left the pathetic poor Arrow to make his way.
Re: Check This Out? by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

Yeah? Only for the broke bastard to dump the ass you were using to manage them when they are no longer broke. The girl should have gone with the rich bobo and left the pathetic poor Arrow to make his way.

wow! grin grin grin
Re: Check This Out? by Treetop20(m): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2009
this is a crazy one
i really do not know what i would
do
undecided
Re: Check This Out? by lucabrasi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

Well he apparently did.

abegi,GOD doesnt work that way, its like an armed robber saying GOD provided him with a victim cause he was in support of his venture
Re: Check This Out? by desthan(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ topic

DUMB MOVE, what if she contacted aids in that process, not smart at all angry
Re: Check This Out? by smooooooth: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
no excuse will be accepted for sleeping with some1 else. there are many other means to get the money, and even if there's none,still a wrong move to take, cos after the problem is been solved and the biz deal goes thru, the memory of what she did will always haunt the relationship, and that can wreck it.
Re: Check This Out? by Nautillus(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Yes. . . .i will remain with her and we will move on like nothing happened.

(1) (Reply)

Help / I'm Confused :-s / 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.